Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick in Barcelona (Yuri!!! On Ice, Yuri) [Part 1/?]

bazzpop00

A/N: Hello everyone!!

I've been seeing so many wonderful YOI fics on here lately and thought it'd be fun for me to add my two cents in as well! :proud:

_____

Two figure skaters walk through a mostly empty airport at a relaxed and sluggish pace. They turn a corner and head for the exit only to be stopped by a crowd of reporters eager to get the latest scoop out of the two skating sensations. The oldest male of the two excitedly stepped ahead of his younger counterpart.

“Yuuri,” Viktor said, smiling and waving at the cameras through the glass door, “look at all these reporters!”

“Yeah” Yuuri rasped out, moving a shaking hand up to pull at his jacket collar to brace himself for the cold air.

Viktor took a moment to slightly tilt back his head and look at Yuuri out of the corner of his eye. A light blush on his pale cheeks suggested either embarrassment or fever in Yuuri’s case.  Viktor’s eyes returned to the door as he reached to push it open and allowing Yuuri to walk ahead of him.

Yuuri looked at Viktor briefly, letting him get a good look at his flushed face. Yuuri cleared his throat and nodded to the reporters as he walked to the parked limo and driver. He collapsed onto the seat in the back of the vehicle as the driver closed the door until Viktor approached as to not allow cold air inside.

“Please excuse us, haha. It’s been quite a long ride and we’re a bit jet-lagged.” Viktor said before walking through the crowd in order to get to the limo, “Yuuri?”

Viktor gently nudged Yuuri over to make room to sit as the driver shut the door. After getting situated, he took off his gloves, shoved them into his pockets and pulled out his phone to check his social media. The silence that had been settled between the two had soon become both calm and awkward, although it was Viktor who seemed to be the awkward one instead of Yuuri.

Starting a conversation with the boy seemed impossible since Viktor’s mind drew blank as he scrolled through pictures and comments while not even paying any mind to them. He chewed his lip before shoving his phone back into his pocket. Once more, looking out of the corner of his eye, he took a peek at Yuuri’s face.  

Yuuri’s eyes were tightly closed and his breath came out sounding both slightly congested and raspy. His face had still been flushed but the blush across his cheeks had become deeper. Upon closer inspection, Viktor could see tiny beads of sweat across his brow. Viktor reached a hand out to touch Yuuri’s face but quickly retracted when the boy starting to move.

Yuuri’s eyelashes fluttered ever so slightly, nose twitching and nostrils flaring. Viktor watched on with interested curiosity, he’d never seen Yuuri make such a face before.

The itch must have vanished for the meantime as Yuuri sighed and relaxed his face once more. A frown became apparent on Viktor’s face once the calm had come back upon Yuuri’s face. For the second time, he reached a hand out to touch the younger male, only this time he went from his nose. Slowly and delicately, he brushed against the bottom of Yuuri’s nose making the boy swipe a finger under his nose as it began twitching once more.

Hihh’IGYZSCHHhhis! het'chi!

Glossy tired eyes opened slowly, looking dazed and confused. Yuuri sniffled a few times while attempting to cover his face as his nose started to run freely.

“E-excuse me” Yuuri managed before another sneeze overtook him, “Hnkht’chuu!

“Bless you!” Viktor said bending slightly to pick up the Makkachin tissue box, “These should help you a bit. Are you feeling alright Yuuri?”

Viktor held the box out to Yuuri, and in turn Yuuri plucked out a few tissues to blow his nose with and cleared his throat.

“Thanks,” Yuuri said, sniffling roughly in an attempt to clear his sinuses but failing.

The Russian skater avoided looking at Yuuri while he felt as though giving the younger man the box symbolized a quiet and unspoken apology. He had felt guilty for making Yuuri suffer more than he already was, but on the other hand he also got satisfaction out of the act.

____

I actually planned on finishing this tonight but since it's getting a bit late and I have to get up early tomorrow, I thought I'd just end it here and pick up again later. I have a few more ideas planned out for this so expect this fic to be at least 2 parts and at most 3!

Edited by bazzpop00
  • 2 months later...