Sneeze Fetish Forum

The dying detective (Sherlock BBC) - part 16/16 - COMPLETE

Shamaël

Oh poor Mycroft trying to explain the unexplainable, because really, who can explain love at first sight, while having such a terrible cold/flu at the same time. Actually I think he (you) did a great job. :) 

Those little texts from Sherlock were so sweet. :wub:

Thank for the bit of implied Mystrade. We may yet convert you. Muahahaha! :devil2:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shamaël

• Subtly Clashing Wishes

• kushamisukii

• AngelEyes

On 1/14/2017 at 1:08 PM, Aliena H. said:

- Why? Because you’ve lived with my brother for almost nine months – and, if you forget what happened tonight, you seem to enjoy it. Because you are the only one who can help him. I understand that you wish to preserve your own mental health and I will not do anything to prevent you from leaving. But I had to try to convince you first. You do not know what it is to see your own brother destroy himself methodically before your eyes – and not to be able to do anything to prevent him from doing so. When you finally meet someone who could help him, you just… hope he will stay around. Have a pleasant day, John.

Awwww, this is so sweet and sad!

9 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

It's just that... it's not canon

After watching TFP, I beg to differ. :D 

Okay teasing and bantering about Mystrade aside...

I love seeing Sherlock 'try' around John. Try anything--try to be polite, try to act like he cares, try to cover his mouth when he sneezes. The fact he tries is the biggest clue that he cares. 

I am intrigued to hear about Sherlock's fear of hospitals. Of course anyone with a healthy dose of self preservation should be a bit afraid of hospitals. They are not nice places in general. 

Oh . My. God.  that last part is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously want to reread it a thousand times . I really enjoyed your head canon. That was great. And I love the way you phrased things around Sherlocks sneezing. 

Im also a sucker for fics that have the two of them texting back and forth and that ending made be squeal a little because it was so cute. John saying his brother was right I can hear you from here that was so cute . Sherlock apologizing and John wanting to be there with him aggfhsjjsjs god it was so sweet. That was phenomenal !!

:")))))))) Loved it ! Thanks for writing that lovely piece hehe.

On 1/21/2017 at 10:15 AM, Aliena H. said:

None of them spoke, but each time John looked up at his flatmate, Sherlock forced himself to take a bite from his plate, like a child who’s just been forgiven after he’s done something very stupid, and who knows he must not draw attention on himself again.

LOL. He is a child that's behaved badly!

As strange as it may seem, Mycroft really likes what he’s doing.

Of course he does!

I just remember I vomited on my brother. That was a great moment…

Ha! Too funny!

4:08. But I may hurt you again, unintentionally. SH

No shit, Sherlock, John thought with a smile. I hadn’t come to that conclusion by myself.

4:10. I know.

4:11. But someone told me I needed my daily adrenalin rush.

4:12. So I’m going to take the risk.

Awww

4:19. There’s only one thing I’m sure of, Sherlock.

4:20. My place is here. With you.

Even more Awwww

On January 21, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Aliena H. said:

Sherlock forced himself to take a bite from his plate, like a child who’s just been forgiven after he’s done something very stupid, and who knows he must not draw attention on himself again.

Love this image. ^_^

What I mean it that they didn’t do anything really painful or horrible, Sherlock quickly added, and John, completely shocked, mouth open, eyes wide, wondered if his friend was aware that what he had just said suspiciously looked like a Stockholm Syndrome.

REALLY?! Because it sounds pretty horrible to me. No wonder he's phobic about hospitals. :nosad:

It took my brother five months to dislodge the two politicians from their very high places. He methodically dug up all the scandals concerning them and their career is now completely ruined. I believe Mycroft rather enjoyed doing it.

Oh yes, I bet he did. :whistle2:

Lovely story. I'm rather sorry to see it end. Feel free to write more Sherlock any time. :) 

I'm really sorry that happened. That is messed up :/ but I think it would be wonderful to read another sick fic by you. I would be super ecstatic in fact! You're writing is superb especially when it's not even your native tongue. You writing and stories are phenomenal:)