Sneeze Fetish Forum

Five times Sam drove when Dean was sick. (SPN, Dean)

MissBayliss

Prompt for sierraplaid over on tarotgal's comment meme. Enjoy.

Five times Sam drove when Dean was sick.

“Dean!”

“Crap…”

“Were you even watching the road?”

“… I don’t feel so good.”

“Pull over.”

“Sam…”

“Jesus, Dean. Stop. Hit the break.”

“’M dizzy.”

“Yeah, not sick my ass… slide over. I’m driving.”

Dean heaved an involuntary breath in.

“Sab…” he snuffled into the back of his wrist, “Cad you roll up your window?”

He coughed into the stuffy air, slapped the back of his hand against Sam’s chest.

“Wha – what’s going on?”

“Your window,” Dean motioned.

“Whoa, you look... Crap, sorry,” Sam rolled up his window quickly, face scrunching in concern, “Why didn’t you wake me?”

Hhh’EKSHHHhh!

“Bless you.”

Hiih’TSHTew! Heh’CHGNXT!

“Dean… two hands on the wheel.”

Heh’KESCHUEEWWuh!

“One hand at least…”

Hhhh…hehh…

“God, stop the car. I’ll drive.”

Dean guided the car to the gravel shoulder and sneezed once more into his sleeve, “I hate allergy season.”

“Are we there yet?”

“Dean…”

“How ‘bout… how ‘bout ndow?”

“… Not yet. Why don’t you go to sleep?”

“Do you rebebber whend you were a kid and you thought… you thought…”

“…What?”

“Hm?”

“What did I think, Dean?”

“Huh?

“You were just saying – “

“Are we there yet?”

“God, I’m never giving you Nyquil again.”

“You sure you’re alright to drive?”

Dean pressed the ice pack to his head, picked at the bandage around his thigh over his jeans.

“Better than you,” he said, then coughed openly, dry and grating.

“How’s the cold?”

Dean glared, “Nothing I can’t handle. Besides, you’re not driving with only one arm.”

“Still think I’m better off than you right now, dude.”

Dean sniffed and wiped his nose on his sleeve.

“I’m not the one with blood loss, a head cold, and concussion.”

Dean snorted, “You make it sound worse than it is.”

“Oh, really?” Sam raised an eyebrow, “Let’s get out of here then.”

Dean stood up, blanched and swayed, “Whoa…” he rubbed his hand over his mouth, eyes pressed shut as Sam used his one arm to brace him, “Maybe you should drive.”

“Great idea.”

Sam hit a pothole, the impala’s suspension lurching.

Dean moaned from the back seat.

“Sorry, man.”

There was a snuffling sound, then a muffled sneeze, followed by a harsh nose blowing.

“How you going for tissues back there? Need me to stop?”

Dean coughed in response.

“You okay, man?”

Dean coughed again, harder.

“We’ll be at Bobby’s soon. I promise. He’s already got some peppermint tea out, he pulled out his old hot water bottle, you can curl up in the bed and sleep for five days.”

Dean sneezed three more times and then groaned, which made him cough.

“This is one hell of a cold.”

“Sab…”

“Yeah, Dean?”

“Stop. Talkig.”

“Right.”

Awww, this is so cute. I really should be studying for my final exam right now, but it was too much xD

This was so great too.  I'm a sucker for sickie Dean all curled up in the backseat of the car so that last one made me melt even more than usual.

Well, I must confess that I don't know the fandom (shame on me), but I really liked your story. I like the "5 times" stories, I like dialogue stories and yours are great and very lively. I totally picture the scenes even if I don't know the characters!

On 12/14/2016 at 3:49 AM, Aliena H. said:

Well, I must confess that I don't know the fandom (shame on me), but I really liked your story. I like the "5 times" stories, I like dialogue stories and yours are great and very lively. I totally picture the scenes even if I don't know the characters!

Ohh!! You must get to know them! Best show, cast, and fandom on planet earth. A true family. #SPNfamily changed my life forever. 

13 hours ago, Wow Really? said:

Ohh!! You must get to know them! Best show, cast, and fandom on planet earth. A true family. #SPNfamily changed my life forever. 

It's true. The love is real. And we welcome newcomers with open arms! ?

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:14 PM, Wow Really? said:

Couldn't agree more! #SPNfamily has changed my life for the better.

I actually got into the show via fanfic I read here. It was a very delayed reaction between enjoying the characters in fics and starting to watch the show on Netflix years later, but once I started, I fell hard and never looked back.

Anyway, back to the topic: this is absolutely lovely, MissBayliss! Such a perfect little pre-Christmas treat :)

On 12 December 2016 at 0:07 PM, Wow Really? said:

Squee!! (That's all my mushy brain can come up with right now)

It's like Christmas up in here :)

Hooray! Christmas fics for everyone! :smile: 

On 14 December 2016 at 5:18 AM, beatlelover22 said:

Awww, this is so cute. I really should be studying for my final exam right now, but it was too much xD

Haha, good luck! :) 

On 14 December 2016 at 2:39 PM, telltale said:

This was so great too.  I'm a sucker for sickie Dean all curled up in the backseat of the car so that last one made me melt even more than usual.

Because the sicker, the better, right? :P We are weird. But at least we're weird together :laugh: 

On 14 December 2016 at 9:49 PM, Aliena H. said:

Thank you for commenting, lovely. Get amongst it. We're the friendliest fandom on the planet :hug: (and also I'm very glad you enjoyed it, because not knowing the characters means my writing stands on it's own, and that's wonderful to hear. Thank you!)

On 15 December 2016 at 2:24 PM, AngelEyes said:

This is adorable!

:blush: 

On 16 December 2016 at 1:50 AM, spirkestielgirl87 said:

Aw these were so cute. I love sick Dean. :-)

Hehe thank you! :hug: 

2 hours ago, estrelleta said:

Couldn't agree more! #SPNfamily has changed my life for the better.

I actually got into the show via fanfic I read here. It was a very delayed reaction between enjoying the characters in fics and starting to watch the show on Netflix years later, but once I started, I fell hard and never looked back.

Anyway, back to the topic: this is absolutely lovely, MissBayliss! Such a perfect little pre-Christmas treat :)

Right!? We're a lucky bunch of misfits. 

Glad I could give you a little Christmas gift :wub:

On December 11, 2016 at 8:46 AM, MissBayliss said:

Dean sneezed three more times and then groaned, which made him cough.

“This is one hell of a cold.”

“Sab…”

“Yeah, Dean?”

“Stop. Talkig.”

“Right.”

This is so perfect!!!!! You've made my day with this. I have such a soft spot for Dean!!!

On 11/12/2016 at 1:46 PM, MissBayliss said:

“God, I’m never giving you Nyquil again.”

This line is probably my ultimate favourite line from this whole fic, omg. :laugh:

This is so cute and your humour is spot on! I love how you've written Sam and Dean's dynamic, it reads just like dialogue from the show! <3

(Also filling all those prompts is such a good idea, there are some really great ones on there. :P )

Oh shoot, I missed one! This was great. I love '5 times' scenarios (and especially loved the allergy one, 'cause ya know I heart allergic Dean :wub2:  )   Great job on this!