Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cartoons/movies whereby you discovered your fetish

Coldy

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:12 AM, gingerdean said:

Oh man, there were tons, but I remember that a couple of my favorites were from The Muppet Movie and Gremlins 2:The New Batch.  As much as I loved to watch (and re-watch) cartoons/movies with sneezing in them, what I remember most is just being extremely uncomfortable watching anything with sneezing in it if my family was in the room. (Which was almost all the time, since we only had one tv.) If I knew a sneezy scene was coming up, and there was a family member in the room with me,  I'd always get up and leave the room until I knew it was over .

I had exactly the same reaction when watching anything with a sneezing scene in front of others. I still get a slight uneasy feeling if I rewatch something that has a sneeze in it (often long before I consciously remember the scene is coming up!)

I remember watching the scene in Alice in Wonderland where she gets stuck in the chimney and sneezes...I watched it over and over again just for that.

For me it was Star Trek TNG. There's an episode early on in the series where the crew gets sick. I remember Worf sneezing loud Klingon sneezes that echoed throughout the ship and Captain Picard losing his voice. I loved that episode when I was a kid. 

• 2 months later...

Rumpleteazer from the Cats musical. :3 Short and sweet, it didn't happen again tho :<

One of my favorite movies growing up was the live-action version of Madeline and the scene where Miss Clavel has a sneezing fit because of the dog Madeline rescued always got to me. I still love the movie! 

Oh man, I remember specifically. I had an obsession with danny phantom for a good part of my childhood. I remember being as young as 4 years old and my parents gave me their old VHS tapes when i asked them how i could record episodes. The first thing I did was record the episode where Sam gets Danny sick. She was sick first and while I didn't hate it or anything, something about her staying in bed the whole time and her over the top sick voice ruined it for me. When Danny caught it though, he still went to school and did ghost stuff. his cold like held him back in the fight scenes and if I remember right, it caused his powers to act up at random times (which is a trope i still love in sick episodes or sickfics) but he still kept on doing everything he had to do and the cold was just a side plot of the episode. and i remember thinking, because of this episode in particular, that Danny phantom was so hot lmao. He was my childhood crush for years and I would watch that VHS tape all the time but felt so weird about it if my parents or siblings would walk in the room while it was on. I honestly think I could still quote so much of this episode off the top of my head if I had to.

• 5 months later...

I remember that my family had an episode of Barney on a VHS tape and Baby Bop (I think that's the name) was watering Barney's 'tickle lilies'. Long story short, she watered the plant too much and it it grew all the way up to her nose. Then they tickled her nose causing her to sneeze multiple times and little me:baby: to feel very happy.:laugh:

The very first sneeze I remember giving me that warm good feeling was from a Muppet. No idea which one, I don't know or like Muppets (sorry) but I think it was purple? I believe I was about 5 years old, maybe younger but certainly not older since I'm pretty sure my brother wasn't born yet.

I also remember having a cartoon taped on VHS with a grasshopper that caught a bad sneezy cold and was taken in by ants during the winter. That was one of my favorites as a child, but as for many of you it always made me uncomfortable watching it when someone else was around. I had some favourites with Pluto too and Tom & Jerry, but nothing as memorable as the grasshopper...

3 hours ago, Vichoum said:

Oh yes the grasshopper was one of my favourites 

That's it! That's the one! OMG! I haven't seen that in close to 25 years! I'm no longer a fan of cartoon sneezes but I'm absolutely gonna watch it asap. Thank you!

Update: I watched it. I still knew the whole thing, every scene was familiar, but the grasshopper only sneezed three times?? I thought it was so much more! :lol: I know I always loved the big build-up for the last sneeze though.

Edited by helyzelle
The update...