Sneeze Fetish Forum

First times (Star Trek reboot, Spock) - completed

Shamaël

18 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

1 I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. It's just that sometimes, I have the impression that Sherlock,and Spock are very much alike...:rolleyes:

They very much are. :lol:

Too funny, Spock is allergic to the word "sneeze". 

Wonderful up date. I'm glad there are more in the pipeline. :) 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shamaël

• AngelEyes

• Subtly Clashing Wishes

• Red

On 11/8/2016 at 3:34 AM, Aliena H. said:

Not sure why my commenting is being weird. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Aliena H. said:

The physician’s look was murderous and Jim didn’t dare to look at Spock, who followed just behind him.

Uh oh!

Spock had considered reporting himself unfit for duty? In which parallel universe did he just fall?

Indeed!

Guilt and fright were fighting in him, along with a shameful but irrepressible relief because Spock had gone (what a great friend he was, really!).

Oh Kirk.

- I believe it’s not me you should apologize to, captain, but to your first officer.

True.

7 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

A chief medical officer is never off duty, remember?

True. Poor Bones.

- Spock, I am a doctor, not an electrician.

LOL!

It seemed that under the effect of this specific virus, Spock’s human side was taking up the reins, completely sweeping aside and even erasing his vulcan half, and Bones was under the unpleasant impression that he was talking not only to a very sick man, but also to a complete stranger.

Sad!

- You’ll probably never forgive me for this, but never mind.

Oh dear.

That's all so great! 

On 8.11.2016 at 10:34 AM, Aliena H. said:

Spock nodded and immediately straightened on the bio bed with an alarmed circular look around the room. The physician understood its meaning and hastily grabbed the plastic-wrapped bin near the desk. He handed it to the Vulcan just before the inevitable happened and congratulated himself for quick reflexes.

Poor Spock! I really wanna hug him while reading your fic!

16 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

- And you didn’t run away when he started to cough and sneeze? How surprising. Very noble of you.

I can barely imagine Jim with a real Phobia. For me he's always the kind of guy who's a bit too fearless. Or the one who would never admit to be really scared. But it's cute to see him in such a situation! Hope he will be able to care for Spock anyway. :heart:

15 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

A chief medical officer is never off duty, remember?

I so feel with Bones! Being a doctor is a tough thing. 

15 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

- You’ll probably never forgive me for this, but never mind.

Can't wait for that! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, it's been so long since I commented on this! I'm sorry, I drift away sometimes... but this is just getting better and better! I'm really enjoying how you're progressing Spock's illness. There's a visible deterioration there, which I appreciate- partly because it makes whatever symptoms are current feel more logical(ha!") to my mind, so it's easier to immerse myself in the story.

I'm genuinely enjoying this more and more as you continue with it. Poor Spock, he's just so sick (shh, I love it).

Also, I really like that you showed how Bones is trying to make sure he make proper accommodation for all the crew-members under his care. Things like the special room in sickbay and showing that he's aware of Spock's differences like touch-telepathy and is trying to handle it sensitively. You keep showing us what a good doctor he is and how much he cares about his job and his patients- like when he bawled Jim out (much as I feel bad for Jim, Bones was absolutely in the right there. I do hope they can sort it out by the end though).

I'm also enjoying the Spock/Uhura relationship here. It's nice to see that explored, and I love Uhura as a character, so I'm always glad to see her appear.

This is super nice, and thank you for writing it!

Aww, poor, sweet Spock! I'd like to hug him :hug:

On 25.11.2016 at 1:57 PM, Aliena H. said:

This should not have been a problem. After all, he was a doctor. He had done this kind of things dozens of times. Usually, the nurses took care of the patients, but it happened to him too and it didn’t bother him. He had seen more than half the crew completely naked, sometimes in most painful and uncomfortable circumstances, and he had never felt nervous about it. It was his job, for Pete’s sake! He just skipped into a pure medical mode, and the naked body in front of him became an object – admittedly precious and fragile, but an object for which modesty or decorum didn’t really matter. It was part of the job, a job he had chosen – it had been a full-informed decision, not an impulse. He was made to be a doctor, and he could have done little else in life.

Oh, I so understand this. It's totally different if the patient is a stranger, someone you know, someone you like or someone you love in any way. Wanna hug poor Bones, too! 

Oh no, you've got some serious angst going on with Spock and Bones.

On November 25, 2016 at 7:57 AM, Aliena H. said:

- In fact, I am under the impression that I do not have a vulcan immune system anymore.

- Well, then it’s a good thing you’re half human, Leonard teased him, but it was not whole-heartedly.

- Considering that my human part is responsible for both the fever which put me in such an uncomfortable physical state and the lack of mind control, I’d rather not be human.

- Don’t say that, Spock.

Not good, not good at all. :nosad: Poor Spock. Surely Bones will come up with a cure, in the eleventh hour. He always does. 

On 11/25/2016 at 6:57 AM, Aliena H. said:

Well, Jim was the other exception – but the relationship between these two was beyond understanding and McCoy had given up long ago. They share an inexplicable bond and were somehow connected, in a strange and platonic and yet intimate way, God (if he existed) only knew how.

Awww

He was made to be a doctor, and he could have done little else in life.

Indeed

The illness seemed to be progressing quickly and McCoy’s only hope was that it would eventually stop as abruptly as it had hit the Vulcan, but he didn’t really believe it. After all, they were talking about Spock here. Nothing was never simple with him.

Of course not.

Space was indeed disease wrapped in darkness.

Love this quote!

- My apologies. I… did not mean to say it aloud.

Poor Spock!

- There’s no way I leave you, especially now.

- Why?

- Spock, you’ve just told me about your feelings.

The Vulcan remained silent for some seconds and nodded.

- … Fair enough.

- So, I’ll stay until you are back to your normal, emotionless and annoying self. And now, shut up and sleep.

I love this part. It's perfect.

So glad you are continuing it. (And never worry about it being too long. Long is good!)

I love the way you write Spock's thoughts and how you describe the internal battle between his human and Vulcan side.  And what an ending...I can't wait to see what happens!  

Poor Spock! What a mess! I love his turbulent thoughts. How both his sides are like, nope, shouldn't be going, shouldn't be doing this, and then he just of finds himself going anyway. And I Love Chekhov! Yay, to the rescue! But what does he know? What happens next? Super excited to find out!

Fabulous update! I love the way you brought Chekhov into the story. (He's always been one of my favorite characters as well. :) )

Poor Spock!! Now we add humiliation to the mix. :nosad: l am looking forward to more installments. Keep up the good work. :D 

I'm woefully behind in reading this, but I've finally caught up.  Oh dear, Spock is really quite unwell.  And now he's passed out. :( Someone's not going to be pleased.  :/ 

It's so cute how Chekov cares for Spock and protects him from passing out in fron of the whole bridge. But I'm really angry with Jim.:angrysmiley: And I'm pretty sure Bones is angry, too. I hope Jim will come to his senses and get over his fears to help his friend. :heart:

Thank you for this wonderful chapter! :) 

Words cannot describe...... so in love with sick Spock, even if I normally would prefer Jim or Nyota caretaking, this is fantabulous and still gives the caretaking feelz I love so much.

• 2 weeks later...

That's incredible cute! I totally believe that's how both of them truly feel inside. I can't wait for the next part. :heart: Bones and Spock bonding at the attempt of healing Spock or at least helping him with the worst symptoms. Great idea! 

How can you possibly say this chapter is superfluous?! This chapter is wonderful. You did an amazing job exploring Bones's relationship and feelings for Spock and have in a marvelously subtle (and logical) way revealed Spock's feelings for Bones.

. @Juto Fluff Alert! Fluff Alert! :D

Let me just say too, the bit where Chekov and Bones carry Spock to sick bay is classic Star Trek imagery. Why in God's name do these people not have a stretcher? Why isn't there some miraculous anti-gravity device that will float the patient? Or a mini transporter? It boggles my mind, truly. 

On 12/11/2016 at 2:09 PM, Aliena H. said:

Bones, now wide-awake, straightened briskly, doing his best to ignore the painful protest of his vertebrae. He was getting old. Where had he been doing with his communicator…? Ah, here it was.

Poor Bones, I can see him thinking this.

You’re great, Chekov. Next time he’s due for a medical examination, you bring him in, right?

LOL

Chekov, when you come back to the bridge, could you tell the captain to pop in to sickbay at the end of alpha shift? And please add that if he doesn’t come, I’ll go myself and haul his ass off. Captain or not, it is intolerable that he behaves like a complete asshole.

Uh oh! Not good!

And then Spock held his right hand towards the physician. It was weird, because Spock never sought for physical contact – but this time, it seemed that…

Awwww

He realised just now how much he cared for Spock, how important he had become in his daily life, no matter the arguments they had every day and the mutual incompatibility which set them sometimes one against the other – this was friendship, and one of the strongest he had ever experienced in his life…

Awwww

Now what was he supposed to answer to that? This was not how their relationship worked – he used sarcasm and the Vulcan replied with coldness, they bantered each other, but what they truly thought one about the other always remained unsaid.

LOL. So true

- And you wonder why I trust you? Even you should see that trusting you is my only logical option.

Totally

Right! I apologise for disappearing again, but part 17 pressed so many of my buttons-I'd-forgotten-were-buttons that I went incoherent for a while.

Anyway, yessss. Part 17 made me feel things. I really empathised with Spock's feeling of being cold thanks to all the little reminders you put in. The whole feeling of every sensation being magnified and made uncomfortable as well- something I imagine is much worse for a Vulcan! Again, I felt very immersed in his experience, which made the whole fic a very intense experience for me.

On 30/11/2016 at 6:15 PM, Aliena H. said:

He really, really tried to hold them back, but it was useless. His teary eyes closed without his consent and…

Oh, poor Spock! I feel so bad for him here, and yet I'm really, really enjoying his struggles. The conflict is real...

I notice he is sensible enough to know he is in real trouble once Uhura sees/hears him again.

On 30/11/2016 at 6:15 PM, Aliena H. said:

He tried to stand up, but black spots started to dance across his vision and he had to sit back in order to remain conscious. Breathing deeply, he desperately struggled to regain some strength but, feeling more and more light-headed, he had to face the facts: he was going to faint. During alpha shift. In the middle of the bridge. In front of everyone

...At which point I started hyperventilating and didn't remember how to breathe until after this chapter had finished.

Checkov rescuing him was so sweets and lovely and perfect.

And oooohh, that faint was so nicely described I died a small death reading it. All the love to you.

And then part 18.

Uh-oh, Bones is mad.

On 11/12/2016 at 8:09 PM, Aliena H. said:

- Please could you… stop shouting?

Awwwwwwwww.

And then I had emotions about ill Spock for lots of beautifully written paragraphs, so continuously that I couldn't pick out favorite parts.

And then I screamed internally for the rest of this part because relationships and Bones and Spock being honest with each other, and I CANNOT DEAL with this.

As you can tell, I'm still not entirely sensible. I hope this was comprehensible enough for you to get how much I'm enjoying this. <3