Sneeze Fetish Forum

Don't worry/glee/Finn

Allergydreams

Set in season one of glee when Finn thinks the baby is still his

---------------------------

Will sat in his office in the midst of giving another cheerio a D. She'd be getting an F but she managed to get at least her name right. He jumped when he heard a voice outside his door, "Oh William!" Came an all to sweet voice of one certain Sue Sylvester. 

"Come in." Was the nicest reply he could be bothered to give. Sue opened the door and sat down on his little sofa.

"I thought you'd like to know that one of your singing ducks is about to get expelled." She said smiling.

"Wiche duck?"

"Oh. Little Finney of course." Will couldn't have been more surprised. Sure Finn had had to deal with a lot of teasing but he had a pretty good attitude about it and would never do anything that could get him expelled.

Will had to go to the office to see this himself. Sure enough, there sat Finn with red blotchy eyes and tear stained cheaks. He seemed to be in an awkward position with one hand wrapped protectively over his stomach and one hand under his nose as if trying not to sneeze. "Huh- hi mister-huh-Shue." He said holding back a sneeze.

"Hey Finn. Are you Ok? And just sneeze if you have to buddy." Finn pressed his knuckle up against his nose and waited a second before exploding.

"Nxxt,hext,husho,huccho." He stifled the sneezes in his sweater. "I'm ok I guess. I'm getting expelled or suspended though." He said in a quite voice.

"Stifling isn't good for you. What happened?"

---------------------------

im evil. I have to go to bed so I'll have the next part out tommorrow I hope. 

• 2 weeks later...
On August 14, 2016 at 8:02 PM, PinkiePie said:

Aw! Poor Finn. Can't wait to see what Finney did!

Thanks! Here's the next part.

"puck and them started to make fun of Quinn be the baby calling her a slut and stuff. I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Don't worry Finn. Do you want to come to my office with me and rest? You don't look to great."

"what about figgins?"

"he's pretty easy to convince." Will left the room going to talk to figgins. He came back a few minutes later. "Do you think that you can walk?" He asked.

"yeah." He stood up slowly and walked down the hall to the office swaying slightly. "Hecktcho. Eptch. Ketch." He sneezed rapidly into his sweated and curled up on the sofa.

"what have I told you."

"Imb sorry. I forgot." He said, his voice sounding more congested by the second. He turned over and coughed harshly. 

"Do you want me to call your mom?"

"Ids Fide. She out ob down. Heptcho! Ketcho! Hextchoo! Keptch!"

---- dads coming. Have to go bye