Sneeze Fetish Forum

"The Cold-Stricken Professor"-Harry Potter (Snape)

I love Alan Rickman

• 2 weeks later...
On September 29, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Irelephant said:

Snape Sneezes... Snape sneezes... OMG SNAPE SNEEZES YAY XD! I love love love love it :D

Glad to hear! (By the way, sorry for not updating in so long. I have been working on a different story with Snape. I'll work on this as well though

This is GREAT ! Thank you for this fic, I really love it ! Snape is one of my favourite characters and obviously a good choice for a sneezefic (always in control...).

9 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

Glad to hear! (By the way, sorry for not updating in so long. I have been working on a different story with Snape. I'll work on this as well though

Yay, moarrrrr Snape sneezesss XD 

1 hour ago, Irelephant said:

Yay, moarrrrr Snape sneezesss XD 

Glad you enjoy it :P The other one is currently up, though, if you're wondering. That's why I haven't been working on this one: Cause I was working on the first six parts of the other one. I'm working on the seventh, but I'm also working on this. In the other, snap isn't the main sneezy character, but he is a bit and will probably be more in the future

Edit: Just realized I called Snape "snap," but I don't feel like changing it. :lol::blush: 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
  • 4 weeks later...

Just came back to this one to check on it! Come on, don't leave us hanging! Lol, you can take your time I just don't want this to turn out as an unfinished story. 

8 hours ago, Irelephant said:

Just came back to this one to check on it! Come on, don't leave us hanging! Lol, you can take your time I just don't want this to turn out as an unfinished story. 

I've been working on it every once in a while. Just been so busy currently with making up any homework and tests for the first half of the semester and also lots of stuff for Halloween. I am working on it in between, though. Almost everything with those is done, so I'll get it soon. It's just taking a while

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
Just now, I love Alan Rickman said:

I've been working on it every once in a while. Just been so busy currently with making up any homework and tests for the first half of the semester and also lots of stuff for Halloween. I am working on it in between, though. It's just taking a while

That's fine! As I said, take your time! You should get your work done tbh, just don't completely forget about this story so it doesn't turn out like many others did.

• 2 months later...

@Aliena H. @spirkestielgirl87 @Irelephant (At whoever else cause I'm too lazy to check everyone else who has responded :P) I am horribly sorry for making you guys wait so long for this next part. I just binge-wrote it a little bit ago, so it is decently short, however I will write more in the future, and hopefully I will post updates for this more frequently as well. Enjoy!

Part Six

Snape reached carefully for his cup of tea that was simmering over the fireplace me sniffed gently as he began to sip, the heat temporarily soothing his sore throat, though he knew it wouldn't last long. This cold was beginning to be a complete nuisance, so much so that he really wasn't even in the mood to teach anymore today, though he was sure he would need to, especially when there was a monster on the loose petrifying children. He quickly finished the tea and set it down, wiping his runny nose on his sleeve before stifling a quick sneeze. 
Snape laid back in his chair and went over his possible lesson plans for if he did in fact need to teach. He rubbed his eyes and sniffled a little. Maybe he should get a PepperUp, but if he did, he'd be smoking out of his ears for hours, and everyone would know what was up. If only there was an easier way.
Suddenly, Dumbledore appeared in the doorway once more. "Lemon drop?" He asked, similarly to last time.
"Headmaster, I don't need—" Snape began in a congested tone, but then he remembered what the last lemon drop had done to help and thus accepted. Not sure what to say, he said a small "Thank you" before closing his eyes to relax.
"You should indeed get a PepperUp, Severus," Dumbledore said kindly when he was sure the calming draught was beginning to work, thus hopefully making it easier to persuade the potions master.
"Thank you for the offer, Headmaster," Severus replied dreamily, putting his hands behind his head and propping his feet up on the desk. "I may, but I may not."
Dumbledore was amazingly befuddled with how well this calming draught was working, as Snape didn't seem at all like himself, though his exhaustion combined with the illness could possibly also be to blame for that. "I'd highly suggest it, Severus," he said kindly. "I shall now leave you to yourself." He walked to the door and glanced at Snape, whose nose had begun to twitch. "Bless you when you do sneeze," Dumbledore said with a chuckle and closed the door behind him.
"Hah, HAHTshh! HRRshh!" Snape sneezed freely. He sniffed, opened one eye, and saw Dumbledore beginning to walk away. "Thank you," he muttered before closing his eye once more and drifting off to sleep.