Sneeze Fetish Forum

Breaking Bad Jesse request

Coffee Mug

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post a request but I'll go for it, perhaps a moderator will move my post.
I browsed the fanfiction but I didn't seem to find any stories concerning Jesse from Breaking Bad.
I'd really like of someone to take my request of him with a cold/allergies whatever and with Walter taking care of him. Like at the beginning Walter would be very rough on Jesse, telling him to man up and to help him with with whatever work they were on to, then realizes Jesse is too sick or allergic to something and finally softens up and helps him in some way (no M/M).

I would write the story myself but only writing this short post caused me trobules finding correct terms in English language..!

Thank you so much in case and keep up the good job!!

Milky

I second this! I do have a rough drabble laying around my computer files. I'll see if I can find it and finish it up! :) No promises, though.

That would be so great of you! Thanks so much in case :) if you don't finish up the whole story the drabbles are ok too XD

Edited by milkyCoffee
double typed and poor construction of phrase
34 minutes ago, milkyCoffee said:

That would be so great of you! Thanks so much in case :) if you don't finish up the whole story the drabbles are ok too XD

I actually started over and am aiming for a full fic! Should have the first chapter up in a day or two tops~ :D