Sneeze Fetish Forum

Possible prompt for Marvel?

Voodoo huntress

Any taker is welcome and I just really, reaalllly would love if I could read this:

Possibly a Superfamily sickfic (marvel, avengers, adopted spiderman)? I would love you forever if the pairing was Steve/Tony, and you can pair Peter with whoever. I dunno, I just wanna see Steve and Tony take care of their son! *slams fist*. It can be others sick (or ALL) but Peter being taken care of is love. Don't spare on the details, lol. I prefer domestic, but that can be up to you. Thanks!

Sorry if replying on this gets your hopes up-I don't think I can comfortably write sick Peter since he is a teenager and I am just so very not one. :laugh: However I was hit by the idea of writing it the other way around and got so inspired.  I just wanted to say cheers because I never would have thought of it without reading your idea first and I have been trying to think of an idea for a sick Tony fic for ages!!!  So, cheers, and I hope someone takes up your prompt! :) 

Its my favorite topic to read and there are so little, I just wish I had more, ya know? I'm so desperate, I'll take any kind of superfamily. Sick Tony is awesome af too, lol. I just mainly wanted Steve/Tony with son Peter. My weakness is showing...

Man, I feel ya.  For once right now I'm into something that the entire internet has created material for, but boy howdy do I know the feeling of being way super into something and just finding nothing out there and no other people that are into it!  And yeah, I know, if one wants something the best way is to create it themselves, but sometimes it's WAY more fun to read something that someone else has created!

Buuuut, hypothetically, and I'm not making any promises but if you were okay with Peter being aged up a tad...what sort of details would you be looking for in a story?  I can't promise anything, but I will do my best.

Oh gosh, of course peter can be aged up, he was in the high school/college age in my mind anyway. And it could be peter, tony, Peter and tony...just them three and there's a nasty sick day, lol. I'm not squeamish or anything, so vom is okay too. 

Okay, I'm percolating an idea...if all goes well prepare for incoming in the next day or two. :) 

Just to give you an update-I haven't forgotten you and I'm not ignoring you.  Your story does exist in a word file on my pc and as soon as our broadband company gets its finger out and fixes the issues in my area, I might get online on it long enough to paste it into a topic!  I'm really sorry!