Sneeze Fetish Forum

Steven Universe: Simultaneous sick days

LetsFangirl567

Simultaneous Sick Days: A Steven Universe Fan Fiction

Steven woke up from a long day of playing in the rain. He was still very cold, but he expected because the rain was pouring down. Connie and Steven were splashing in puddles, but Connie had a pretty blue raincoat on. Steven on the other hand, just has a small umbrella.  He seemed to be colder then the day before, but that was quite peculiar. He tried speaking, but his throat was hurting so he stopped himself. His nose seemed to tickle too, but it wasn’t too bothersome. He then went into a small coughing fit, but he usually wasn’t one to complain.

He grabbed his blanket, wrapped it around himself, and went down to the couch. He looked to his right and saw Amethyst surrounded by plates of food. She was also covered in food, and she had seemed to make a mess everywhere. Which he knew that Pearl would be enraged about.

“YO Steven! I made us some breakfast! Even the pancakes have smiley faces!”
“ HESKSHOO!”

She looked at him with a look of concern. “Whoa, Steven you don’t look to good, you feelin’ ok?”

“I don’t know” Steven said with a raspy voice. “One day I was happily playing in the rain, the next my head hurts, it’s super cold, and it’s kinda hard to breath”

“Hmmm, PEARL! GARNET!! GET OVER HERE!!!!’’ Amethyst yelled so loudly it seemed to worsen Steven’s headache, which was shown by his small moan.

Pearl and Garnet walked in with irritated looks on their faces. The petite gem turned to Amethyst and saw the complete mess she made in the kitchen.

“Honestly, Amethyst, what’s so important that you couldn’t come get us yourselves? Ugh, this mess is going to take forever to clean up! Well, at least we’re all down here, we have an important mission for today. We are going to-”

hehschoo!

Pearl then noticed Steven on the couch, and ran to his side. Garnet slowly walked behind.

“Oh my gosh Steven are you okay? Here, put this in your mouth!”

She then pulled out a thermometer from her ribbon, which she put there after Steven got sick when he was younger.

“Hmmm, 100 degrees!” Pearl looked at him with a glare of concern.

“There is now way Steven is coming with us on this mission, he’s too sicko! But we can’t just leave him here alone, and Greg Is out of town…

Then, they heard the door swing open and close. It was Peridot, coming over with an excited look on her face, but it was soon changed to a look of confusion.

‘Why has Steven wrapped himself in a cocoon?” she asked.

Amethyst Pearl and Garnet stared at each other all with the same idea.

“Well, Peridot, it seems Steven is feeling under the weather today, but we need some ne to take care of him. And that’s exactly what you’re going to do.”

Before Peridot could say anything, the gems had ran to the warp pad and left.

“Well, I guess your stuck here with me” Steven said hoarsely.