Sneeze Fetish Forum

Uncharted 4 request

Maja

Sorry I haven't replied to your request on my fic, yet D:

I miiiiight be able to do that (if I can get into the head space for Rafe, crazy, cute psychopath that he is). I'm sure other people on here could o it a lot better than I could but I can still try~

I think your one of the best on this page, at least for me

I feel like he is kinda psycho cuz everyone he's trusted has betrayed him 

Hell, I would love to. Rafe's starting to grow on me. But alas, I must finish my incomplete UC4 fic first. And finals. THEN I'll see what I can do.

Okay I won't promise anything but.. if I ever do happen to start an Uncharted 4 drabble thread, or even just a random drabble thread.. I will definitely throw Rafe into the mix because his voice makes me feel.. things. Also he's  unpredictable and lethal and calm then crazed and it, again, gives me.. feelings. 

I'm back once more, this time with a confession and a possible plan. So guess what distracted me during my English final today? That's right, thinking about sneezy Rafe Adler. I've officially been converted. It started out with an idea during Rafe and Nathan's swordfight, which created a comic strip in my mind...which I very well may create, or I might just write a oneshot for it. Or both! We'll just have to wait and see :D

Meanwhile, I'm just glowing over here knowing that there's a small Uncharted 4-loving group on this site. I want to read all the ideas from all the people!

screen-shot-2013-12-31-at-9-15-30-pm.png

4 minutes ago, Red Ring of Death said:

Meanwhile, I'm just glowing over here knowing that there's a small Uncharted 4-loving group on this site. I want to read all the ideas from all the people!

screen-shot-2013-12-31-at-9-15-30-pm.png

GAH same, I thought I'd be the only one on here since I've met only one other person IRL who likes UC4. I feel like we've created a little community and honestly I'm super happy about that.

I'm not a writer but its so cool to just see a group of people coming together because of sneezy rafe.i can't wait to read both them!

1 minute ago, mariaib said:

I'm not a writer but its so cool to just see a group of people coming together because of sneezy rafe.i can't wait to read both them!

Ik I can't wait either