Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request - Uncharted 4, A Thief's End

ICan'tThinkOfAnything

Ohhh myyyyy God. For those of you who don't know, Uncharted 4 is the final (?) game in a series of games that I really don't know too much about. I found UC4 via PewDiePie's channel and I fell head over heels in love with it. The last episode was released just a few hours ago. I didn't think I'd make a request for a video game- and yet, here I am. 

I don't know how many of you have played or watched someone play UC4, but if you have, and you just happen to have some spare time on your hands, I'd probably die of joy if someone were to write a UC4 sneezefic/sickfic. Whether it's Sam or Nate is up to you, but I'd like it to be either Sam or Nate. If they were exploring Libertalia and one came down with a cold- or when Nate gets caught in that horrible rain and comes down with something. Seriously, massive thanks to anyone who even considers writing this.

Iiiiii might be able to do something for you. I love love love that game and I love Sam the mostest and I was bugged when he complains about dust in the vent and NOTHING. HAPPENED. AND. IT'S. TROY. BAKER??

Either way, I'll see if I can't work something up - I'm really good at at least starting stories... maybe I should finish one one of these days. -sheepish grin-

Edit just now - Heck, even if someone else writes one for you, I might just do one for myself anyway. I'm already starting to get some ideas -taps fingers together-

Edited by Red Ring of Death

I still need to finish this game!!!  My fave is still Uncharted 3, if only because I have such a love for Charlie Cutter, but once I finished U4 I just might feel like writing something.  :D

Guh, after watching Jacksepticeye start playing it, my love for the Drake boys has increased SO so much. Although I haven't finished it yet *sobs* but I do wanna try and whip something up, even if it's just a small little thing or possible drabbles?? I mean there are SO many opportunities for sneezy shenanigans in this game (plus I might have had an inspirational dream about some sickly Sam the other night?? I mean he smokes, gets out of breath so easily, hasn't been in the best of care the past couple of years so hhh.. ideas!!! Also the slight voice cracks when he's panting okAY I SHOULD STOP.) Anyway, not promising anything, but who knows, I might get gutsy and post something. Possibly. Probably not. Maybe?? Gah! 

2 hours ago, Grey on a Sunday said:

Guh, after watching Jacksepticeye start playing it, my love for the Drake boys has increased SO so much. Although I haven't finished it yet *sobs* but I do wanna try and whip something up, even if it's just a small little thing or possible drabbles?? I mean there are SO many opportunities for sneezy shenanigans in this game (plus I might have had an inspirational dream about some sickly Sam the other night?? I mean he smokes, gets out of breath so easily, hasn't been in the best of care the past couple of years so hhh.. ideas!!! Also the slight voice cracks when he's panting okAY I SHOULD STOP.) Anyway, not promising anything, but who knows, I might get gutsy and post something. Possibly. Probably not. Maybe?? Gah! 

Alidghasodg Grey, if you were to write even a drabble, I'd probably cry with joy. I was just thinking after seeing your response that maybe we could do one of those word prompt drabble challenges that most people do independently, but perhaps collabing/alternating or something similar. Just a thought, idk, since I've been thinking of writing some drabbles for it myself and like you said, there are endless possibilities.

But seriously I'm super hyped by the replies I've gotten already, and I know I'll definitely be contributing with a fic or two myself.