Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hermione's Misory Part 1(F)

InLivingColor

The Misory of Hermione

Hermione took off her shirt and placed it on the floor, then her plaid skirt. She then took of her socks and started the water for her shower. When the temparature was right, she took of her C-sized bra and her pink lace panties and stepped in the bathtub.

Hermione was getting ready for a date she was having with her close friend, Ronold Weasly, Ron for short. Hermione thought Ron was a nice boy, he was a bit clumsy and not the smartest boy in England, but he was a thoughtful, caring man that asked her, and she had accepted. Since the three years out of Hogwarts, Hermione had dated her far share of wizards and muggles, but none lasted for more than a week.

Hermione sank down in the water as her thoughts went to Harry. Hermione had always had a crush on him, but kept it to herself, her parents didn't even know of it. She never had the nerve to ask him and when he got married to Cho Chang last year, that ment she had no chance with him, so she decided to play the feild, and maybe find another person that she could share her life with.

Hermione was washing her hair now, wondering if she should wear her black dress, or her red one. She had had alot of luck with the red dress, in fact that was the colour of the dress that she wore on her first date, which was with Victor Krum. That was six years ago, and back then she thought that she would spend the rest of her life with him, until he dumped her two years later to go out with muggle model. Hermione had thought of cursing her, but realized that the risk wasn't worth it.

Hermione stood up from the tub and looked at her wall clock, to see that it was 5:34, she still had 26 minutes until Ron was supposed to pick her up, but she knew that Ron wasn't the most prompt of her friends. She grabbed her light blue towel as she felt water droplets on her breasts, and she wrapped the towel around her curvy figure, tieing it in the back. Hermione then walked up to her mirror to look at herself, and decided to prepare for her date the muggle way tonight, picking up her hairdrier and blowing of the dust.

"I really should do this more often, i used to find it relaxing when I was under age, but now a days, i've gotten lazier, look at all the dust on this thing, it's terri...terri...Hitchuu!" Hermione interupted herself with a large sneeze. "Wow, excuse me, what a sneeze!" said Hermione to her beloved cat, Crookshanks.

Hermione plugged in her hairdrier into the outlet, and turned it on. Along with the air coming out, a cloud of dust emited from the machine.

"Hitchuu!...Hitchuu!...Hih...Hih...Hitchuuu!!" Hermione let out three powerful sneezes each louder than the last. Although Hermione had loud sneezes, they were still very much feminine. Hermione took out a kleenex from the box and blew her nose. "Hssssssmph!" the blow was loud and satisfying.

"I hope all that dust is out of my sinisus Crookshanks, I wouldn't want to sneeze infront of Ron, that would be embarrasing, especially if I have one of my fits." Crookshanks just sat there, with his flat face looking for a belly rub.

Hermione had almost finished drying her hair when she felt a tickle in the back of her nose. It was irratating her, but not enough to blossom into a sneeze, so she tried to ignore it. She finished drying her hair and started to tie it up in a ponytail when the tickle came back, and stronger than before.

That's it for now, please read and review

• 8 years later...
  • 7 years later...