Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cameron Goodkin woke up sore achy and miserable. Dang this day is gonna suck, why can't the dead take a sick day? There was a pounding on the door. "Cameron wake up!" "Coming stretch"

(this is based off the tv show stichers) 

I'm not an admin but here's a piece of advice. I've noticed that you posted 3 topics under this same title. Try to keep the story in one topic, otherwise it will be hard for people who want to follow it to check for new updates. =)

spam and laptop lag ganged up on me it was pure accident :-(

There's more? I can only see three lines :-( Would like to see where you go with this in many more lines to come. ;-) 

Previously

Cameron Goodkin woke up sore achy and miserable. Dang this day is gonna suck, why can't the dead take a sick day? There was a pounding on the door. "Cameron wake up!" "Coming stretch" When I showered I let out a volly of sneezes, HATCHOO HATCHOO HETCHOOOOOOO HESHOOOOOOOOOOOOO getting ready I went back to the living room and out popped Kirsten, "You were taking to long and your security sucks ass." "thanks cupcake" "now eat breakfast" "you look like shit cameron," *cough cough* thanks stretch. She gives me a look. "I ate eat and then we can go." "Sure princess" "I'm driving" Kirsten grabs the keys and saunters out the door. Well today is gonna suck and i walked out the door.

(chapter 1 part 2 coming tomorrow)

(Chapter 1 part 2)

As we walk to the elevator I give a head bob hnx hnx hnx I feel Kristen's hand ghost my neck, "you can call in sick you know," Kirsten's face was soft and her voice was gentle. "Are you sure you're not sick Kirsten your actually being gentle." "Hahaha, your a riot Cameron." "The moment you get worse im dragging you back here." "Fair enough." I give a cough as we exit, getting into the car I buckle in and fall asleep. (Kirsten's thoughts) He looks sick why won't he take care of himself, maybe he never had anyone to take care of him. Well I'm going to take good care of you Cameron. Once I parked the car I shook Cameron awake. "cam wake up were here" "Mmmmmm comin" His eyes fluttered open straight into the sun. Kishewi! HETChiew! (surprise gonna do little things like that cause I can) "Bless" Why is he so hot when he sneezes?! (cam) I take a handful of tissues and blow my nose.

(more later)

Hello. I have no idea what this fic is based off of, but I see that you're doing more sentences per post, which is great! Still a lot of grammar and POV inconsistencies, though. I edited your latest chapter with more continuous perspectives, so maybe it's easier to read and you can see what I mean when I'm critiquing these things? I realize that it's a bit presumptuous to beta without permission so hopefully this is okay!

---

As they walked to the elevator, Cameron gave a head bob. "Hnx! Hnx! Hnx!" He felt Kirsten's hand ghost his neck.

"You can call in sick, you know." Kirsten's face was soft and her voice was gentle.

"Are you sure you're not sick, Kirsten? You're actually being gentle."

"Hahaha, you're a riot, Cameron," she said. "The moment you get worse, I'm dragging you back here."

"Fair enough." He gave a cough as they exited. Getting into the car, he buckled in and fell asleep.

He looks sick. Kristen thought to herself. Why won't he take care of himself? Maybe he never had anyone to take care of him. Well, I'm going to take care of you, Cameron.

Once she had parked the car, she shook Cameron awake. "Cam, wake up. We're here."

"Mmm, comin'." His eyes fluttered open straight into the sun. "Kishewi! HeTChiew!"

"Bless," she said, then thought why is he so hot when he sneezes?!

Cameron took a handful of tissues and blew his nose.

--

(This is still only 172 words. I know you can do more next time!) 

Edited by Garnet
a grammar

*joins Garnet on the sideline with pom poms* You can do it! Definitely note Garnet's version, it looks like a completely different story. It's a lot more organized, grammatically correct, and easy on the eyes. You may be driving away people who want to read your stories because of the formatting and that would be a shame. 

I love you guys :D Im getting there im adding as i go 

• 2 years later...

cause i'm a meme lord

I have inspiration again and i want to finish all the fics i posted ie 3? so yes *dusts off thread* 

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!

5 hours ago, DeadPulse said:

cause i'm a meme lord

I have inspiration again and i want to finish all the fics i posted ie 3? so yes *dusts off thread* 

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!

You go for it, girl ;) 

2 hours ago, FadedRose said:

You go for it, girl ;) 

And guess who's getting a dedication fic

• 2 months later...