Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pearl's defect 1/?

SneezyPony

Things were going great. Steven and Amethyst were playing Steven tag, except for Garnet who had turned down the offer because she had something to do. Pearl, on the otherhand was inside of the house and was searching through the cabinets. 
     " Where is that--" Pearl said outloud. Garnet walked into the kitchen seeing Pearl drastically searching through the cabinets.
   "Where is the what?" Garnet asked. Pearl jumped at the sound of Garnet's voice, causing her to hit her head on one of the cabinet doors. 
    " Nothing.." Pearl said, quielty sniffing. Garnet observed Pearl. The slim gem was a tad paler than usual, she had a turquoise flush on cheeks. Her hair was disheveled. To put it simply, Pearl was a mess, to put it truthly, she was ill.  
        " Pearl, are you feeling okay?" Garnet asked, nearing Pearl. Pearl gave a quick nod and tried shaking Garnet off. 
   " Yes, yes. I'm fine! Better than ever!-" Pearl's nose started twitching," Why do you ahh-ask!?" Pearl managed to contain the sneezing. 
Garnet eyed her. 
   " You seem off... Almost as if you were... ill.." Garnet said placing a hand on her chin. Pearl opened her mouth but Garnet had already begun to lead Pearl to the couch. Pearl frowned. 
      " Stay right here..." Garnet went to the bathroom. Pearl was getting nervous. What if they found out? Her defectiveness allows her to get ill? 
Pearl folded her hands on her lap. 
   " I'm back, here, open up," Garnet stated," It's a thermometer." 
    Pearl had no choice but to open her mouth. She opened it up and allowed the device to rest under her tongue. After a minute or two, it beeped. 
    " 102.1," Garnet frowned, " You're sick. Bed, now." Garnet ordered Pearl. Pearl felt horrible now. She was defective. Pearl nodded before retreating to her room. Upon entering her room, was silence, except for the subtle sound of water flowing. 
  Her nose was itching, she needed to sneeze. Pearl felt like crying for allowing herself to get in such a state. 
   " Hehh...HEHCHUU! " Pearl let out a loud sneeze before sniffing. The odd tickle continued to cause her to want to sneeze, but Pearl being Pearl, sneezed three times in a row. 
   After a few more seconds, Pearl let out two more," HXNG! HHHEHHNXG!"  
    Pearl sniffed and frowned. She had laid down her room. She was exhausted, despite being a Crystal Gem, her eyes started drooping. She was slipping into a fever induced sleep...

Authors note: I had some of this in bold and all but it isn't working for some reason.  Also! Sorry if this is OOC.... I suck at writing. 

IM SORRY FOR MOT ADDING THIS IS IN THE TITLE. I FORGOT. THIS FANFIC IS IN THE SU FANDOM

So far so good! I'm enjoying this.  Pearl trying to hide illness? Garnet as caretaker?  Yes please!

Oh my gosh this is pretty cute! I like how you worded things, I really liked this line:

On February 27, 2016 at 5:14 PM, SneezyPony said:

To put it simply, Pearl was a mess, to put it truthly, she was ill.

It was cute. The descriptions of how she looked pretty disheveled were really good too.

This is a pretty interesting spin, I don't think I've seen sick Pearl with caretaker Garnet. I think this will be really enjoyable :D Please continue.

• 4 months later...