Sneeze Fetish Forum

Playing in the rain (james potter)

Chi

On February 19, 2016 at 0:08 AM, Leapingriver said:

Heh, I would normally give more feedback (I'm a critic at heart), but I only go on sneeze sites on my phone (smaller screen allows me to browse whenever and wherever I want without being caught) so it's a bit harder ^^;

Usually a good read through before you post allows you to catch any errors and stuff. My rule of thumb is read through it slowly and carefully at least 3 times, but I'm a very nervous writer and try to make sure there's no mistakes heh heh.

That's awesome! Like I said, I really like how you characterize them, so it would definitely be a treat to see you write more about them! I look forward to anything by you :)

Thank you so much! *blushes*

I type on a small screen as well, so I understand. History erases so easily... I will be safe...

I would say that I normally re-read my stories, but I miss words easily. :lol: 

Thank you! (Again.) :)

Hahaha! Sirius knows his best friend too well! :D And him getting all irritated at the end when the others wouldn't shut up... :lmfao: 

Also, James trying to hide under the cloak but having to sneeze... :wub: Cuuute!

On February 21, 2016 at 6:51 AM, Chi said:

Thank you so much! *blushes*

I type on a small screen as well, so I understand. History erases so easily... I will be safe...

I would say that I normally re-read my stories, but I miss words easily. :lol: 

Thank you! (Again.) :)

You're welcome! I wish I had the confidence to post stories here.

That feel when. I alternate between writing my stories on mobile G-Docs or on my computer.

It takes practice, remember, you want to give readers your best work, so it's worth going through the story a few more times before posting :) Spellcheck also helps you catch all those pesky misspelled words.

• 2 weeks later...
On February 22, 2016 at 4:40 PM, Chi said:

You should post stories! If you do, I will look forward to that very much. :)

Yeah, I should reread a little more. :lol:

Heh heh, I probably should. But I will like a rose in the fall when I get no feedback. I'm a little attention whore I am haha.

I've written mostly MLP related stuff. Although I do have 2 Steven Universe fic ideas in the works. I doubt it would be as good as Kalla and other's works. I've also been thinking about starting to write for Hetalia, as I got some ideas I want to write and pairings I wish to see more off.

But thanks for the little confidence boost :blushing: I'll definitely think about it.

Steven universe? HETALIA!? 

You are after my own heart. :D Truly. Please tell me if you write any of those!

Heh heh, well, glad I'll at least grab someone's attention. I might write something today, not to jump on bandwagons, but I've had an idea for a Peridot sick fic. It started off as an RP idea a few months ago, but I figured I could make it into a story.

I also just remembered I've been wanting to also right South Park stuff, but there doesn't seem to be much audience for that lol.

Heh, South Park is an adult show but with children characters. They're very foul mouthed. But the writing is actually pretty intelligent. There's even an episode where they talk about Yaoi.

Yes, a SU roleplay. My friend and I started it, but the forum we were on, the site host went kaput on us so it was lost. So I guess in a way I'm letting it live on haha.

On ‎05‎.‎03‎.‎2016 at 7:07 PM, Leapingriver said:

I also just remembered I've been wanting to also right South Park stuff, but there doesn't seem to be much audience for that lol.

Um, hello, yes. Just butting in to say that I am your audience for South Park stuff. :D I'd like to see the boys a lot older, of course. Preferably in college. And I adore Stan/Kyle, either as a couple or as just friends. But I also like some of the other boys, like Butters, Kenny or Craig maybe... Either way, this isn't a request or anything. Just letting you know that, yes, at least one person on here would read it. ;) 

2 hours ago, Sophie<3 said:

Um, hello, yes. Just butting in to say that I am your audience for South Park stuff. :D I'd like to see the boys a lot older, of course. Preferably in college. And I adore Stan/Kyle, either as a couple or as just friends. But I also like some of the other boys, like Butters, Kenny or Craig maybe... Either way, this isn't a request or anything. Just letting you know that, yes, at least one person on here would read it. ;) 

That certainly is encouraging, I've had a few ideas rattling inside my brain that I might be willing to put to screen. I'm glad I'm not the only one haha