Sneeze Fetish Forum

HIMYM (Ted)

pastelglaceon

"Hek'shu!"

"Ted."

"H-hak'shu!"

"Ted!"

"What, Lily?" Ted said as he lowered his elbow from his face and sniffed harshly. Across from him at the booth Lily looked concerned while Barney grimaced in disgust.

"Are you sick?" Lily asked. Ted shook his head as his nose started to twitch again.

"I'm fihhne heh-hak'shIEW! Hek'shu!"

"Bless you Ted!" Marshall chimed in, sitting down beside Lily

Lily frowned. "I don't know Ted you seem like you're getting sick. Don't lie to me."

Ted sniffed again, rubbing his nose. "Look, Lily, I'm no Barney. I'm not denying or hiding anything, something's bothering my nose is all. I'm really fine."

Barney shot Ted a look. "Ted Mosby! I have never pulled such childish antics and I've never been sick either, you know what I say when I feel sick I-"

"You just stop being sick and be awesome instead," Lily interrupted, "We all know ridiculous saying, Barney." She looked back to Ted. "Well if you're sure then I believe you. Another round, everyone?"

Ted stood up. "Actually, I hep'sh! I have an appointment. I'll see you guys later." He gave a quick wave and left the bar.

"That was weird, right?" Lily asked as she watched Ted turn the corner out the door.

"Classic Ted. Leaving on a mysterious note." said Barney. "Now how about that beer Lily?"

------

Ted ducked into his elbow again, trying but failing to stifle his sneezes.

"H'tch! Hep'shuh! Hak'shiEW!"

He groaned and rubbed his nose against his wrist. He didn't actually have an appointment, he just wanted an excuse to leave the loud bar since his head had started pounding. But he wasn't sick. He definitely wasn't sick. His nose just itched and his head hurt, but it was fine.

Ted was trying not to sneeze again when he bumped into someone. "Oh man, sorry! I didn't see you th-"

"Ted?"

"Robin?" Ted stepped back and watched Robin look intently into his eyes then look him up and down.

Robin crossed her arms. "You're sick."

"What? No. Not at all. I'm fihh- hh-hek'shiew! Hak'chiew!" Ted internally cursed his body's bad timing.

"Don't try to lie to me, Mosby. That's like, rule number one." She quickly placed the back of her hand on Ted's forehead. "No fever."

Ted looked like he wanted to respond but he sneezed instead. "Hak'shu! H'tch! Tch! Hep'tchiew! Fine, Robin, maybe I don't feel so hot."

Robin grabbed him around the shoulders and started leading him to the apartment. "Come on Mosby, upstairs with you."

Ever since the scene where Ted grabs Robin and kisses her when she's sick and ends up getting sick himself, I've been dying for more Sick!Ted so yay! Love so far.

Aaahhh, this is so cute! :wub: I could totally hear/see everything happening in my head like an actual episode, I love it! HIMYM is great and we definitely need more fics of it around here, so thank you for writing this! :wub:

Nice story. Would like to read more of the poor sick Ted. :)

Ever since the scene where Ted grabs Robin and kisses her when she's sick and ends up getting sick himself, I've been dying for more Sick!Ted so yay! Love so far.

When did that happen (which episode)? I've never seen this. :uhhuh:

Nice story. Would like to read more of the poor sick Ted. :)

When did that happen (which episode)? I've never seen this. :uhhuh:

The clip says season 2 episode 12 "First Time in New York" - it's part of a short little montage down memory lane.

Here's that clip (only the sneezing not the whole ep - found it on ytube) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH-yPwjeuXQ