Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hide and Seek (Giftfic for Sexual Oddity) SPN - Sam

Anilkex

19 hours ago, Anilkex said:

Three steps later, “Maybe the dirt farted and you’re just allergic to dirt fart.”

LOL omg I loved that 

Sam held up a hand, telling Dean to waitasec. “Hiiiihhhhh...hiiihhihhhihh…hiiihhhh’HETSHCHCHEWW!

Sam took a quick sniff, his hand dropping to his side in defeat. “I cad’t stop! I - Deand?”

And I LOVED this 

Dean nodded, his face starting to break into a grin. “Okay...now slowly, start walking forward. Stop when your nose itches.”

And this

Dean’s eye lit up. “No, it’s better than stupid.” Sam blinked instead of rolling his eyes. “You knew! You knew something screwy was going on. That’s why you were sneezing.”

And this is brilliant  

*sigh* I love you 

• 1 year later...

Can I just be all like I love this a million ways and thank you for posting and I really hope you continue this? Or should I go back and pick out all the Supernatural ways I love this and highlight them one by one? Til then lemme say IR"R"L I'd totally rather see Dean sneeze but love that you've picked Sam; and you've nailed their characters so well; and I'm really liking the length and creativity and that Sam knows to obey The Dean Voice and contradict later; and I have a thing for magic sneezes, they're random sneezes that aren't random at all so there's that.