Sneeze Fetish Forum

fanfiction requests?

SneezyPony

^W^ I wanna get aa good as I can so yeah.. Any requests? I'm in quite a few fandoms like Steven Universe and Dan and Phil-- I just don't like ponies. XD so feel free to leave me a fanfic request below!

I just don't like ponies.
I don't have any requests but this made me laugh, considering your username :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself xD

I think you meant "you don't just like ponies", perhaps? xD

What other fandoms are you in? Just outta curiosity

DAN AND PHIL DAN AND PHIL

*smashes fists on table*

MAKE THEM SNEEZE

PLEASE

THANK

Percy Jackson will and nico. Please.

Percy jackson! Ooooo OvO anything specific you want in this fic?

*smashes fists on table*
MAKE THEM SNEEZE
PLEASE
THANK

Hi, I see you all over the forum. Hi, I love you. You're amazing, okay okay. And who do you want sneezing?

Star Trek, Mlp,Su, Dan and phil, I am not in too many fandoms so riP me.

ANYTHING INVOLVING THE WALKING DEAD

just like any main character i may or may not have asked for carl grimes before but any main character would be AMAZING

thanks fam

I'm also going to have to say Dan and Phil, please? I don't often see many fics about them on the forum (apart from my own... :lol: ) and I would love you forever if you wrote them!

I'm sort of uncomfortable just requesting things from people, so if there is something you would like written, I would be extremely happy to do a trade and write you something in return.

Thank you very much! :heart:

*smashes fists on table*

MAKE THEM SNEEZE

PLEASE

THANK

Hi, I see you all over the forum. Hi, I love you. You're amazing, okay okay. And who do you want sneezing?

Thank youuuu, I love you , Uhm both obviously but maybe start with just Daniel sneezing?

*smashes fists on table*

MAKE THEM SNEEZE

PLEASE

THANK

Thank youuuu, I love you , Uhm both obviously but maybe start with just Daniel sneezing?

Ofc! Since Dan is my favorite! I am so sorry if it's in the slightest OOC. I am not the best author. I'll have it done asap! ^~^

I'd have to request some MLP stuff haha. There isn't much on this website of MLP. They need more love haha.

Some more SU stuff would also be awesome. Maybe Pearl sneezing? I don't think I've seen any stories about her sneezing. It would be pretty cute.

How about one direction cause I want one where Louis is sick and Sneezy and gets everyone else sick and Sneezy too

Leo Valdez hates his sneezes. They are far from manly. Adorable, little fittish kitten like sneezes. It embarrasses him. Only, he's coming down with a horribly sneezy cold...so he does his best to try and not sneeze, but really, who is he kidding?

Or

Edward Cullen thinks Jacob Black's nose is cute. Especially when he's got allergies. Jacob's nose is so sensitive from so much sneezing that the lightest touch of absolutely anything soft sets him off sneezing more.

Or

Harry Styles has been around Zayn Malik way too much. Zayn can tell by the mere hitching of Harry's breath, how many times he's going to sneeze. And he's never wrong. So they make a game.

ANYTHING INVOLVING THE WALKING DEAD

just like any main character i may or may not have asked for carl grimes before but any main character would be AMAZING

thanks fam

DARYL!!! <3

I'd have to request some MLP stuff haha. There isn't much on this website of MLP. They need more love haha.

Some more SU stuff would also be awesome. Maybe Pearl sneezing? I don't think I've seen any stories about her sneezing. It would be pretty cute.

I totally could do Pearl sneezing! X3 that would be so cute!~

How about one direction cause I want one where Louis is sick and Sneezy and gets everyone else sick and Sneezy too

I can try. I am not a 1D fan but I can try.

I totally could do Pearl sneezing! X3 that would be so cute!~

I can try. I am not a 1D fan but I can try.
that's OK if u try and thank u

Leo Valdez hates his sneezes. They are far from manly. Adorable, little fittish kitten like sneezes. It embarrasses him. Only, he's coming down with a horribly sneezy cold...so he does his best to try and not sneeze, but really, who is he kidding?

Or

Edward Cullen thinks Jacob Black's nose is cute. Especially when he's got allergies. Jacob's nose is so sensitive from so much sneezing that the lightest touch of absolutely anything soft sets him off sneezing more.

Or

Harry Styles has been around Zayn Malik way too much. Zayn can tell by the mere hitching of Harry's breath, how many times he's going to sneeze. And he's never wrong. So they make a game.

we should do the last one its sounds cool I would love to read that