Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'mb Fidne! (Norigami-Kazuma)

Mybabysitteravampirefan

Hi, I thought Kazuma needed some love because he's Kazuma :blushsmiley:

I hope this is okay, I tried really hard but I'm not really sure how this turned out.

Also, while I did proofread, I'm horrible at editing, so there are bound to be mistakes. I'm sorry about that, please just try to ignore them, or mentally fix them, or whatever you do.

I'm not planning on continuing this, but if anyone wants me to, I might. No promises though. :laugh2:

ENJOY!

"Kazuma-San, Bishamon-Sama requests your presence." Aiha yelled through the door.

"Okay, tell her I'll be there idn a moment." I try to hide how stuffy my voice is.

"Alright..." she sounds a bit concerned but leaves anyways.

"Hakshh..... ugh...... stupid cold....." I mumble rubbing my nose.

"Okay, clear voice, clear voice....." I mumble, trying to sound natural as I make my way to Veena's room.

"Gnxt!" I pinch my nose, standing right outside Veena's room.

I knock politely, and wait for her to call me in.

"Kazuma, come in."

Pushing open the doors, I find Veena sitting with tea prepared.

She gestures to the seat next to her and I sit down, keeping a distance so as to not spread my cold.

"So, I hear Yato has gone missing." she begins.

"Yes, Yukine-Kun was speagking of thadt." I nod, trying not to wince at how congested I sound.

"I wonder where he's run of to without his regalia. That Yato is ridiculous, leaving his blessed vessel behind without even a simple goodbye." she gripes.

I shrug, not trusting myself to talk.

"Are you feeling okay Kazuma?" Veena turns to me.

"Yeeaaah....." my breathe hitches and I feel a sneeze building in my nose.

"Are you sure?" she blinks.

"Ha'gnxt......" I sway a bit, feeling lightheaded.

"Waa...was there anythiiiing you needed, or waaas that all?" my nose twitches, and I feel guilty.

Having to leave so abruptly when all she wanted was to have a cup of tea with me.

"No, your fine." she furrows her brow in concern.

I flee the room immediately, rushing back to my office.

"Hatshh Eyyysshhh Utcchh Ksshhhhh Eycch Heeyyyssshhhh Utshhh Ittssshhhh Haassshhhhh Esshhh Ketssshhh Uysshhhh Yisshhhh Issshhhh Hatsch Eyyccchhh Ayysshhh Asshhh Ketcchhh Yischh Usshhhcchhh Haayysshhh Uttcchhh EYYSSHHH Yuuussshhh Iyysshhh Kiiyyiisshhh Ettcchhh..... Iyusshhh....... Ssshhhh.......ughh......." the moment I start, I can't stop.

After holding so many in, letting them out feels amazing, if not a little embarrassing.

"Kazuma?" a voice comes from behind the door, which I've been leaning on since I entered the room.

"Veedna?" I mumble in a daze.

"Can I come in?" she responds.

I pull open the door, hoping I don't look as terrible as I feel.

"Kazuma...." she murmurs, pressing her hand to my forehead.

"Hayksshhh" I snap forward, sneezing right in her chest.

"I'mb sdo sorry!" I exclaim jumping away from her.

"Kazuma, you're ill." she states.

"I'mb fidne, you dodn't dneed tdo worry aboudt idt." I shake my head.

"Go to your room." she demands.

"Budt, I'mb nodt dodne with mby worgk!" I exclaim shaking my head.

"Forget that, you're ill. You need to rest to get better. What would I do if there was a battle and my top regalia wasn't in shape." she reminds me sternly.

"Budt... I'mb fidne....." I struggle as she leads me to my room.

"Sleep." she demands.

"Ogka.... Aytsshhh..... ogkay....." I sniffle crawling in into the soft bed.

"You cadn go, you have.... Ettssshhh..... bedder things tdo do.... thadn wadtch be sleep...." I mumble tiredly.

"I'm staying until you go to sleep." she states firmly.

I would argue, if I wasn't so tired.

"Ysssshhhhh........" I sniffle, my eyes fluttering shut.

I'm not sure when I fell asleep exactly, but when I wake up, there's a bowl of soup on the nightstand and Veenas sleeping soundly in a chair across the room.