Sneeze Fetish Forum

Malarkey

Alright, being completely honest and upfront this time (and not shy about sharing my work), here's yet another sickfic I just completed. Warning for no outright sneezes, but lots and lots of stuffed-up talk and nose blowing, so if that's your thing, read on!

Title: Warm

Author: temporalgambit
Summary: Suna catches a cold, Takeo worries, and Yamato saves the day.
Authors Notes: Dedicated to tfwnatsu on tumblr, whom I just can't seem to stop writing for. This is my ultimate OT3, so I hope I've portrayed their relationship well. Enjoy!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/5264705

I loooove this story so much! I felt like I was looking for something like this for the longest time and here it is! Thank you for writing it!

This is def. my thing!! This anime is so great, and your fanfiction is even better!!! Thanks for blessing my eyes with this!

You're more than welcome, glad you enjoyed!

I loooove this story so much! I felt like I was looking for something like this for the longest time and here it is! Thank you for writing it!

I felt the same way, and I figured someone needed to write it, so it may as well be me. :laugh: Thank you for reading!

Ahh, this is so good, thank you for sharing it here! It's so fluffy and nice ~ My favorite kind of fuc even if it didn't have sneezing!

Ahh, this is so good, thank you for sharing it here! It's so fluffy and nice ~ My favorite kind of fuc even if it didn't have sneezing!

Thank you very much (fluff was definitely what I was going for). Glad you enjoyed!

OMG this is great! Everyone is so cute and in character and I love Ore Monogatariiiiiiiiii!

Thank you so much, I'm very glad you felt I kept them true to character!