Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Sera (Dragon Age: Inquisition, F, allergies)

Snapdragon

Oh my gosh, this is just amazing. The redness of her nose, the desperation of her expression, the bright colors... I can't wait to see more art from you in the future, especially if it's of more Bioware characters. Sera has always been one of my favorites.

Edited to add that I just read the companion story for this picture, and now I appreciate it even more. Hopefully you'll get vetted soon so we can see the continuation.

Edited by Subsiss

Oh my gosh, this is just amazing. The redness of her nose, the desperation of her expression, the bright colors... I can't wait to see more art from you in the future, especially if it's of more Bioware characters. Sera has always been one of my favorites.

Edited to add that I just read the companion story for this picture, and now I appreciate it even more. Hopefully you'll get vetted soon so we can see the continuation.

Thank you so much! :D And I'll definitely have more Bioware art in the future! Though maybe not for a little while as my tablet pen's gone walkabout, alas. :(

I'm glad you enjoyed the art and the fic though!

So lovely, and you are a talented artist as well as a great writer! I love the blush, blushing is a big deal for me. :)

So lovely, and you are a talented artist as well as a great writer! I love the blush, blushing is a big deal for me. :)

Aah, thank you! (And I have a total weakness for blushing too... :wubsmiley: )

This is really nice work. Interesting character choice too, she wasn't one of my favorites from that game but you've made her much more interesting :)

Thank you! :D I always felt like Sera was a character with a lot of potential, though her writing wasn't the best, heh. Her romance is really cute, though - do rec if you want to play a F/F romance in Inquisition!

Dat nose! :datass:

Thank you! :D (I have such a weakness for red noses, it's not funny)