Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Soft" (Darker than Black, Hei)

Malarkey

Found this on archive, figured I'd share. The sneezing isn't super descriptive, but if you're into cute sickfic it's definitely worth a read.

Title: Soft
Author: temporalgambit
Summary: Huang isn’t quite sure how he got himself into this mess, but he knows there’s not much he can do about it now.
Authors Notes: Huang and Hei's relationship has always intrigued me, so hopefully I've managed to do them justice. Enjoy!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/5207594

ahh how cute. It's as if one of us wrote it! Darker than Black definitely one of my all time favorite animes, and I've always wanted Hei to get sick! He's quiet and keeps to himself, the perfect candidate to get a cold.

Thanks for sharing this! Great find.

ahh how cute. It's as if one of us wrote it! Darker than Black definitely one of my all time favorite animes, and I've always wanted Hei to get sick! He's quiet and keeps to himself, the perfect candidate to get a cold.

Thanks for sharing this! Great find.

Ah, I know! I was just idly searching through the sickfic tag (again) and came across it. Hei's one of my absolute favs, so it was a bit like a dream come true, haha.

This was really cute and Hei is really hot so it's perfect! I haven't seen Darker than Black in a long time, but just reading this makes me want to re-watch it.

This was really cute and Hei is really hot so it's perfect! I haven't seen Darker than Black in a long time, but just reading this makes me want to re-watch it.

Haha, because of this fic, I'm re-watching it right now actually! :biggrinsmiley:

Alright, the guilt was eating me alive, so I have to out myself now- I'm temporalgambit (the original author). I was a bit too shy when I first posted, but everyone's been so nice that I see no reason to lie about my identity anymore. :blushing: Thanks to all who read! (and expect more from me soon!)

Alright, the guilt was eating me alive, so I have to out myself now- I'm temporalgambit (the original author). I was a bit too shy when I first posted, but everyone's been so nice that I see no reason to lie about my identity anymore. :blushing: Thanks to all who read! (and expect more from me soon!)

:biggrinsmiley: I hope to read more!

:biggrinsmiley: I hope to read more!

Thank you, I appreciate that. :biggrinsmiley: