Sneeze Fetish Forum

Five nights of 6-hour inducing

Umhi

This fanfic will be about how Alyssa, age 22, with just the average nose. She wanted to take a new job that she had, where she would be the nightguard for Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, ever since she heard the animatronics do not mistake humans for endoskeletons any more. But however, she did not know that the animatronics now have a sneeze fetish. Since I have zero time, I will post the 5 nights later. I also might even post a 6th night

Here is the first half of night 1

NIGHT 1

Alyssa sneezed a few "heh-choo!"s as she came in the dusty building. Alyssa was very allergic to dust, flowers, ragweed, mold, and her worst one yet - Perfume. She never forgot the time she found out. The first time she sprayed perfume on herself, when she was 13 a few years ago (Yes, her being 22 is a typo, she is actually 17, she sneezed a lot of loud messy sneezes for 15 minutes straight and had to blow her itchy, red nose for the next 5.

12 AM

"HAHHHCHEEEU!" Alyssa sneezed again. "Ugh I swear, this place is so dusty!" She then checked the cameras, and Bonnie was near the door. She flashed the lights, but it was too late, she sneezed a "Hahchoo!". She realized that Bonnie was actually in her room. "Ooh, we got a sneezer." Bonnie said. "If you don't tell me what you are Allergic to, I will stuff you in a suit." Bonnie continued. "Alright, fine I will tell you what I am allergic to." Alyssa said. "I am very allergic to dust, all flowers, ragweed, mold, and last but most severe, perfumes." She continued. "Alright, Alyssa, as long as you induce for us as long as you have this job." Bonnie said. "Since I love to sneeze now, I can say it is a deal. Just provide me with tissues or a hankerchief or two every day." Alyssa said. "Okay Alyssa, I will tell the other three animatronics about the deal." Bonnie continued "Haschew!" Alyssa sneezed. "God, I swear Bonnie, maybe make the place more dusty for tomorrow after closing hours?" She continued. "Okay Alyssa." Bonnie said as he left.

1 AM

"HAAA- HAAA- HAAA..." Alyssa had a fake sneeze. "Dang it, another stuck sneeze. Well time to blow my nose again. She blew her bright, bright red nose and a lot of clear mucus came out, her nose was very runny, and very itchy. She saw golden freddy. "What is this?" She asked herself. And then she looked away and looked back. It disappeared. "Hmm, wonder what that was." Alyssa said.

2 AM

"Hi Alyssa, I am back." Bonnie said. "So I fergot to say something. I was going to post this board here, and every different day, I will write whatever I will torture you with. For today, let's just do dust. Now it's time for some fun!" Bonnie got out a bag of dust and shook it at Alyssa. "Ha- Ha- Haaa- Haaaaa- hasschooo!!" Alyssa sneezed a fit 100-strong loud sneezes into a hankie. She then blew her nose. "Well, I am off for now, see you later!" Bonnie left.

TBC