Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many times have you sneezed today?

Leafeon78

4 times in a row today. Thanks sun for making me sneeze while I'm playing basketball 😅.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leafeon78

• MoonDuck

• FadedRose

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Three sneezes this morning in the shower and one sneeze getting dressed. 

One just after waking up; not recorded. Ahhchoo!!

Something is up with YouTube. Yesterday's 4 sneezes weren't added as a video. I needed to label them as shorts. I've never had to do that before. My eyes glazed over on how to do it. There was no choice. How do you ask, "Hi YouTube, how do I make my little sneeze video normal instead of a short and why did you change the entire process?" I have a few others about the same length, what's going on?

A double this morning. Maybe more later. Nose is itchy today 

Let out 2 sneezes late at night, maybe a sign for me to sleep haha

On 8/16/2024 at 10:55 PM, Likesn said:

Zero. I'm only pointing it out because it's pretty unusual.

Two straight days without sneezing and counting. I can't remember the last time I went that long without sneezing. Let's see when it'll end.

Absolutely zero. Truth be told I don’t really sneeze that much, even when I’m sick. If I happen to sneeze in the coming days, I’ll let you know!

22 hours ago, Likesn said:

Two straight days without sneezing and counting. I can't remember the last time I went that long without sneezing. Let's see when it'll end.

Whoa! Over three days and still not a single sneeze. This is very rare you guys.

I can't remember the last time I sneezed though I think it was today. However, I'm not counting really 😂 (I mostly ignore my own sneezes, pretending they did not happen) 

Sneezed once earlier today, after over four days without sneezing. That might be a record for me.

It’s been a while since I’ve sneezed from something other than the sun, not to mention more than once, but I sneezed twice (one right after the other) while laying on the couch this morning.