Sneeze Fetish Forum

Metroid Prime: 2 Fanfic (Part 1/?) (WIP)

Umhi

Probably the first fanfic of a Metroid Prime game.

Although Samus was given the task to stop the Ing, she was horribly allergic to it and anything corrupted by it. "And when I was battling the Dark Alpha splinter I was sneezing my head off" Samus said. "Hmm, You seem to have a severe allergy to the Ing's Dander and Saliva." The temple guard said. "I advise slaying them as far away as possible." He continued.

Half an hour later...

"ASCHEW!" Samus sneezed, for approximately the 74th time. She was in Dark Aether, at the Dark Agon Wastes "A tickle in the old nose. Probably some Ing nearby." She continued her way to find the Jump Guardian. "AscHEw! Something must be nearby..." Samus said as she scrubbed at her runny nose. She saw it, the Jump Guardian. "Chnnxch! Chnnxch! Chnnxch! Chnnxch!" After defeating the Jump Guardian, she had stayed where she was, in a sneezing fit for the next 10 minutes. By the time the fit ended her visor was a bit mucusy, but still visible. The thing that stunk was that she had nothing to clear it up, or anyway to stop the stream coming out of her itchy nose. Once she returned to the Agon temple, she asked for anything to stop her endless runny stream, didn't get any help. She went back to her ship as fast as she could, and let herself suffer in there. " Schew! Schew! Schew! Schew! Schew!" She came out 20 minutes later, when she came out her nose was as red as her plasma beam in Metroid Prime 1.

Forty-Five minutes later...

"SCHEWWWWWWW! Oh god, stupid Ing..." Samus said "Well here it is." She opened the door and saw a huge egg, which where Amorbis spawned. However, when she was battling Amorbis, she did not suffer at all. Did this creature only adapt to the environment, or did it shed all of its Ing Skin? This puzzled Samus until she scanned it. It was its own type of creature, not an Ing species of ANY type. She took her Dark Suit, with a new clean visor. "Ah finally, a clean visor." Samus said.

TBC

Aah, Metroid Prime - back in the day when they made proper games :D Nice start, and a sneezy Samus is definitely very welcome - a full scale sneezing fit in the armor would be amazing :)

• 1 month later...