Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inside Infected (An Inside Out fanfic!)

Not_Telling

Hey guys I'm BACK!

And I started to write again! Yeahhhhhh!!!

Since it's been such a long time, my writing isn't exactly top-notch, but this is an idea I had in my head a few days ago (when I was getting sick, and still am...blegh). ANYWAYYYYY I saw Inside Out like a bajillion times after it came out in theaters and I HAD to do this...so, I give you Part One of Inside Infected! Enjoy!

Inside Infected

Part One

Joy smiled at her beautiful work. The islands were in full bloom and all working properly, the emotions were performing their duties as directed, and it was almost time for Riley to go to sleep. She had a wonderful family, a wonderful boyfriend, and an overall wonderful life in San Francisco. The happy emotion climbed into bed, ready for a wonderful new day ahead. After all, Riley was 16 now. What could happen?

As the other emotions slept, Fear took on the role of dream duty. He prepared himself for a predictable night of falling teeth and missing pants, unaware of the events that were about to transpire before him. Down at Dream Productions, masked creatures crept along the aisles, touching everything and everyone along their path. They snuck into the studio, right into a romantic dream between Riley and her boyfriend. Fear just sat and stared, bored out of his mind. As the boyfriend leaned in for a kiss, two of the masked creatures grabbed him by the neck and dragged him down, then lunged directly towards Riley. The screen went black.

The emotions walked sluggishly into the room to find Fear rocking slowly back and forth under the control panel.

“Fear, what are you doing?” asked Joy.

“Ew, and what is that thing doing in Headquarters?” Disgust gagged.

One of the masked creatures had managed to climb a ride onto the Train of Thought and snuck it’s way into Headquarters. It was green and slimy and treading goop everywhere.

“Get out of here!” Disgust ran after the creature and gave it a mighty slap. Then, just like that, the creature was gone. Or so she thought…

Disgust’s face scrunched up in a strange way. Her breathing turned to sporadic, short bursts of breath. Joy stood in front of her, trying to determine what was wrong. “Disgust, are you okay?”

“Ju-huh-st fihhh-ne...hih...HEKSHIEOW!”

She clasped her hands over her mouth; alas, it was too late. Joy wiped her face of the spray that Disgust had, well, sprayed...all over her face.

“Ew, Disgust. That was kinda gross.”

“Oh, shut it, Fear!”

“G-guh...guys…”

They turned towards Joy.

“I feel kidda...fuddy...heh...HITSHISH!”

And it was all chaos from there. One emotion sneezing on the other turned into a massive sneezefest, each emotion feeling progressively worse by the second.

“Okay guys, led’s sday obtibistig.” Joy sniffed.

“Joy, I’b sorry, but I cad’t udderstadd a word you’re sayigg...hah...HAAAACHOOO!” Sadness sneezed.

“We’re sick, you ibbeciles!” Anger fumed.

“You soudd like ad ibbecile.” Disgust rolled her eyes.

“Oh YEAH?”

“Guys!”

Joy tried to get the attention of the group. “Sick or dot, Riley deeds us. Add we deed to do our jobs as the ebotiods to keep Riley happy.”

And with that, the emotions started up Headquarters, more or less ready to start the day (but not before blowing their noses so they could understand each other).

This is a good idea! Great job! I can't wait to see what happens!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys...I really can't write any more of this. I thought I was emotionally ready but I'm just not. It's just too much right now. I'm sorry.

It was really nice to see an Inside Out fic!! I love your writing style, and the movie! Don't feel rushed, and we all understand if the first part is the only part. :hug: Your emotional/mental wellness should come first.

I hope you feel better, and if you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...