Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ladies Man (Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers)

Snowydays

So! I was looking through my phone and remembered that I had written a Bucky fic in the past week while waiting for buses and for food in restaurants! It's not very long but I think it's slightly too long for a Drabble, so I'm posting it as a fic! I'm working on another Bucky fic so look out for that! Don't expect much from this fic, it's just a quick fic I wrote out. :) Enjoy!

Ladies Man (Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers)

"Thanks,"

Bucky said sweetly as the pretty waitress laid their cheque on the table, offering her a smile. He still found smiling hard, but Steve was with him and it made the whole recovering process much easier.

As the woman left, Steve turned to face Bucky, a sly smirk on his face,

"I'm going to ask her out."

A wave of jealously ran through Bucky's body and he was surprised he hadn't turned green with jealousy,

"What?! No you're not!"

Bucky blushed.

"I-I am! I'm the ladies man here," he insisted.

Steve rolled his eyes, and smirked as the woman came back,

"Hey, I was wondering if--"

And that was the moment when Steve burped.

Really loudly.

The lady stepped back instinctively. Steve was bright red. Bucky's shoulder were shaking but he quickly composed himself and took his chance,

"You know..to rid yourself of that disgusting smell..you could come with me to this pretty butterfly garden? I heard it smells lovely."

The lady turned red slightly, and quickly wrote down her number on the receipt before leaving.

"Nailed it."

"..um..Bucky.."

Steve began nervously.

"What?"

"...you're allergic to flowers."

-

-

-

And that's how it went. Bucky, was of course Bucky and went through with the date even with Steve's protests.

Steve was in fact a little jealous, but it was mostly the concern he had for Bucky that drove him to the amount of protests he had.

He wasn't sure if Bucky remembered, but in the day his spring allergies were really bad, no matter how much he tried to conceal them from Steve. He would have been sneezing the whole day.

And that's why he wasn't surprised when Bucky came through the door, and didn't greet him normally but instead greeted him with a

"Huh-ASHHH-ooooo!!"

Steve sighed, "Bless you. Come and sit down."

Bucky sniffled and threw himself on the couch, rubbing the side of his nose, "I'm okay Steve, really."

Steve wasn't having any of Bucky's bullshit today.

He tossed his best friend a hanky (which he had already prepared) and instructed, "blow."

Bucky pretended he didn't hear, "She's very pretty and nice..but we didn't click..I think she felt the same way."

Steve didn't even listen. "blow," he said again, with a sterner tone.

Bucky was about to protest when his nose interrupted him. His nose twitched and he pushed Steve away slightly, pushing his nose into his sleeve,

"Huh-EASSHHHH-oo! Hah..Huhhh..hahh..?? UHHHSHHH! ushh-oO!"

He pulled away from his sleeve, cringing as he felt snot dribble from his nostril, and he wiped it off, "..sorry."

Steve shook his head, "No, don't be sorry." He gave Bucky the hanky again, "Your nose isn't going to enjoy the texture of that jacket, Buck."

Bucky smiled a bit, ready to joke around when his nose begged to differ and his nostrils began to twitch. He scrunched his nose, trying to get the tickle to release, eyes fluttering shut, raising the hanky.

Steve couldn't help but feel lost in the moment, seeing Bucky get ready for a sneeze made him so oddly attracted to him, he bit his lip. He couldn't take it anymore, and flicked the tip of Bucky's red, twitching nose with his finger.

Bucky's nose reacted quickly, and he unexpectedly dropped the hanky and decided to aim for the floor instead,

"hhheeEEASHHH-OOOO! UH-SHUUEEEEWW!! HEHISHH..hahh..hah..Hehh? HEISHHooo.."

Steve's heart skipped a beat as he watched his friend release like that, he bit his lip and looked away uncomfortably.

Bucky groaned and picked up the hanky from the floor and pressed it to his nose, and rubbed the hanky against his nose harshly, making his nose scrunch and redden a bit more. He wasn't prepared for a quick, "ahhhshhhh!!nn.." but caught it in the hanky.

He turned to Steve, bright red"oh Steve..I'm so sorry..I-I should go to my room..god I'm so gross..I should've listened to you.." He said in a sad tone that may or not have broken Steve's heart. Steve had forgotten how limited Bucky's freedom was with HYDRA.

Steve sighed and then smiled, moving next to Bucky and kissed his hair, "Hey, it's okay Bucky."

He seems to be about to reply when suddenly Bucky jerked away from him and sneezed into the handkerchief, "uuuuhhhSHHH!!" Hahh-ngggggxtt!!

Steve couldn't help but blurt, "oh my god.." He blushed immediately.

Fortunately for him, Bucky was too caught up in sneezing, "hahhISHHHHHH! ESHHHHHH!! EHSHHHHH!! HAHPCHJOOO! Huh-nggg! Ehhshhiii! ishi..ishii!!"

It looked like he couldn't breathe and a single tear rolled down from one of Bucky's eyes. Bucky's nose was completely red and twitchy, nostrils flaring and breath hitching. He looked helpless and Steve felt so bad for somewhat enjoying it.

"Ahhhhhhh...hehhhh...? Hah?..oh shidt steeb ids sduck..Uhh..?ahh!!..? steeb I jusdt wadt do sdeeze!!"

Steve froze, he knew what to do but he didn't know if he should, "A-are you sure..?"

Bucky nodded, "Adythig! Please jusdt ed id!!"

Steve gulped and reached for some tissue and twirled it into a point, and slowly stuck it up Bucky's trembling nose, twisting it around.

Bucky's nose went crazy and went flare-happy, and it wasn't long until Bucky started sneezing again,

"EHHHSHHOOOOOO!! HASHHHHIEEEWWW!! UUHHSHTTSHOOO..AHHSHHHHHIEEEEEEEEWWW!! AHHHHHSHHHOOOOO! HAHH-EHHHH-SHOOO!"

Steve watched in awe, his body tingling, wanting to throw himself on Bucky. He shook his head and started rubbing the side of Bucky's nose, for he knew Bucky would be too harsh for himself. He couldn't help but pinch it too.

The touch made Bucky sneeze again, and Steve held the hanky to Bucky's nose and let him sneeze,

"Huhhhh-AHHHHSHHHH-OOOOO!! EHHHSHHHUUUUU!! AHHEHHHSHHHOOO! HAHHHHHH-HOOOO! EHHH-HOOO! AHH-ESHHHH-OOOO!! oh god..steeb ids godda be big..oh Dow..AHHHHHHH....AHHH..."

Steve stared, hanky still pressed against his nose, shaking slightly.

Bucky's nose flares impossibly wide and he finally gave in to the tickle, he took a big breath and sneezed harshly,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--SHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!mmm.."

Bucky threw himself back in exhaustion, sniffling and gasping. He took the hanky from Steve and blew hard, cringing slightly at the wet and gurgly sound of his own mucus.

When he was done, Steve invited him to lay his head on his lap. Bucky obeyed and sniffed once, rubbing harshly at his nose. "Bless you," said Steve softly.

He pulled Bucky's hand away from his nose, fearing he'd injure himself and rubbed it gently for him. Bucky sighed,

"I'b so sorry about this steve..I didn't mean to be a burden.."

Steve shook his head, leaning in to plant a kiss on his nose, "no, don't be. in fact, I think you're adorable like this."

Bucky blushed slightly and closed his eyes, a contempt smile on his face,

"I wasn't into that girl because to be honest, I'm too into you."

• 3 weeks later...

Soooo cute oh my god. Poor Bucky!! He's to die for.

Awh, thank you! And I agree :D He certainly is.

Awww bucky! Poor guy! This was so adorable, thanks so much!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! (>^-^)>