Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Flew Over the Sterna's Nest - SPN,Castiel

NorthernLady

I had this idea in my head for a few months now and I've had these two headcanon (gained watching season 9 and 10 of Supernatural) that I wanted to expore.

The story in itself is set in season 7, when Castiel has been left in Meg's care at the hospital but it's not spoilery. I don't think so. It's only a little teaser of my hypothesis.

So I give to you...

One Flew Over the Sterna's Nest

“iiipi’tsh”

The noise wakes Dean and he jumps out of bed, holding a super soaker full of industrial liquid soap to his chest and looking wildly around the room. It is dark, the light of the motel neon sign barely filtering through the heavy curtained window, but he can still see his brother holding an angel sword, also waiting for the noise to repeat itself.

The motel is silent, safe for the air conditioning unit, a leaky faucet and the beating of their own hearts. They wait about ten seconds, poised for anything from door busting demons to unkillable chompers, but nothing happens.

“Eh’KSh”

Except from a sneeze coming from outside, that is.

Frowning, Sam swiftly moves toward the window and take a peek behind the curtain while Dean position himself beside the door, ready to swing it open and shoot whatever is waiting for them on the other side.

“I think… It’s Castiel” he hears Sam whisper behind him.

Wait… Cas?

Dean open the door and they both exit the room, weapons at the ready but, it is indeed, only Castiel. Their overcoat wearing, slightly broken angel. The one they left a few week ago in the mental hospital. With Meg. He’s sitting, Indian style on Baby’s hood, with a slightly goofy smile. This is totally not freaky. Nope.

“Hello Dead, Sabuel.” he greets without looking at them. “Sorry I didd’t wadt to wake you.” He finishes, still looking upward. Dean looks up and automatically take aim at the lights hovering above the angel. Blue-white blinking lights that seems to dance above him. Like mini UFOs or… very strange fireflies.

Sam chuckle besides him and puts his knife away while Dean just continue to aim at the lights, briefly looking around the parking lot and checking for any sign of foul play. There are none.

Content that the lights, or anything around them don’t seems to be menacing anybody, Dean lower his super soaker while Sam walks closer. “No worries Cas” he pauses, gathering his thoughts “Hey, why are you here? Where's Meg?” Dean nods at the lights, rapidly flickering out of existence before adding “Better question, what are those things?”

The angel ignore both questions but looks down at the Winchesters, his entire face illuminating as if they’d just appeared in front of him. “Do you dow the artic terd flies bore thad 35 000 kilobeter just to fidd a place to dest? I followed a few of theb off the coast of Greedladd today” The angel frowns “It was colder thad I rebebbered add covered with sdow.” The boys look at each other, perplexed by the angel’s even weirder than usual comment, missing the sudden change in his expression.

His gaze loses focus while his mouth open slightly as his breath hitch once, twice before his head snaps forward in a harsh “Ah’RESHHew” the boys nearly jump out of their skin as a white mist sprays out of the angel’s mouth and coalesce into little white blinking lights as they rise above the transfixed angel. Then he giggles. And if that’s not downright creepy, Dean doesn’t know what is.

While Sam utter “Holy sh… is that your grace Cas?” Dean grabs the angel by the arm and tries to drag him off Baby’s hood.

“Who cares, we need to get him inside before anyone sees this… come one, Cas!” The angel tilt his head, sniffling then allow himself to be herded into the motel room.

Inside, Dean makes the angel sit on his bed while Sam redo the salt lines under the door. “Now, wanna explain to us what’s happening? Why you sneezing that glowy stuff out, and why you’re so hot while you’re at it?” He rolled his eyes at Sam’s raising brows, he didn’t mean it that way “He’s burning up” he says toward his brother who’s moving to sit on the other bed.

Even without any lights on, they can both see the angel’s a little pale, his face slick with sweat and his eyes are a little glassy but the look he fixes on Sam now is anything but crazy. At that moment, he almost looks like his own self when he says to Sam “He wadted be to cobe to you, Sab… I didd’t…I couldd’t allow hib to…” He blinked as his breath faltered again but this time he fought against the sternutative reflex, holding a hand over his mouth and nose while he pants.

Dean huffs in frustration while Sam’s perks up “Lucifer? You mean… Lucifer wanted you to come here? You see him?”

“H’GNxtnn… t’SXH… K’SHHxgn”

The angel’s only answer is a triplet of strained sneezes. Light spilled between his fingers each times before quickly melting away “He’s burdigg up... albost gode dow” the angel finished, casually whipping his hands on his overcoat before getting back on wobbly feet.

“I shoudd’t ha…. have….” He panted while closing his eyes for a moment. Both brother held up their breath, waiting to see he needed any help. Castiel might have been a powerful angel of the Lord but right at this moment, it looked like a breeze could make him topple.

A cell phone rang and a moment later, a gust of wind signaled the departure of their nocturnal guest. Dean’s checked the number on his cellphone and huffed “Talking of the devil” he said as he answered “You lost your angel, Meg?”

This is amazing! :doublethumbsup:

Thank you :D

I think I want to be your new best friend . I adore castiel and I lovvvve reading (and writing) Cas-centric stuff like this. It was sooooo cute.

Lol Thanks :) There's never enough Cas-centric story writers so very happy you're on board :D