Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezefetishist

this is just a short thing I wrote and I'm new so I'm sorry if its crappy...

OC information

Meg has dirty blonde hair lime green eyes weighs 89 pounds her height is 5'6 so she's taller than Mikey, Leo and Raph but still shorter than Donnie (btw this story is set in the 2k12 universe) her love interest is Leo and she has really bad hay fever.

Leonardo,April and Casey is on a special training session, leaving Michelangelo and Raphael in the lair, Michelangelo is calmly reading a comic on the couch when suddenly he hears footsteps and muffled sneezes near the sewer lair. surprised he goes to find out the source of the sound and sees none other than their trusted ally, Megara looking disoriented and not like her usual self so he invites her in to sit on the couch and here the story begins....

MEG: Hahh-kschhhii!!

MIKEY: Are you okay? that wasn't your usual kitten sneeze

MEG: Y-yeah Mikey I j-just have---HEhh-gnkshhHUhyuu!!!

MIKEY: YOU'RE ALLERGIC TO HAY ?!?!?!

MEG: {giggle} No Mikey hayfever means I'm allergic to grass,trees and flowers and the tree in the dojo is making snff HaKSSH! (wipes nose on sleeve) my nose go haywire.

MIKEY: Awwww...Do you need something soup or something

MEG: Well, soup would be nice...If I'm not being a bother

MIKEY: alright! soup for my brother's lady

MEG: Aww... Thanks mike for attending to me when Leo's not here and I'm not feeling too good

MIKEY: It's nothing really

The young terrapin disappeared into the kitchen as meg tried to hide the fact that she was blowing her nose into her poor sleeve...until the wild one's brother Raphael passed by, embarrassingly she blushed,hoping he didn't catch her being unladylike but that wasn't her nose's decision as a tickle invaded her nose

MEG: Hahh-knxshh! Hnktchhuu!

RAPH: Woah Meg...gesundheit, are you okay? You don't sound too good.

MEG: snnf snffff ahhgghh... Honestly not, I forgot my allergy pills and tissues because I didn't think the pollen- count wouldn't be that bad today........

Ah-AH-tschieww!!! Tsshhuuuu!!! Kshhouu!!! SNFF SNFF snff snff E-Excuse m-me...

RAPH: poor meg.... {pulls out a red and black handkerchief} Here...you need this.

MEG: E-ehh Thank you very much--!{(wipes her running nose} I-I will give it b-ba....h-hah... w-when--hh HAhh-KSUHhu! Heh-knshh E-Excuse me.. Ah-

RAPH: Just return it when you don't need it anymore, Okay?

MEG: Alright.... Th- Thank you again--!

AAAWWWWWW!!!! I love tmnt!! You captured them perfectly! 'You're alergic to hay?!' XD Mikey!

• 6 months later...
On 9/4/2015 at 8:06 AM, sneezefetishist said:

Yes I will do more ????????❤️??

I think this was a short but sweet story. It's nice and I enjoyed it =) do you have a drawing of your OC? 

I think it's a really cute idea that she has hay fever, and Leo better take good care of her ;)