Sneeze Fetish Forum

Harry's allergies (hp sneezefic) M

This is my first ever fanfic so please be kind I love hp stories so I thought I may as well try and write one. Again sorry in advance if this sucks.

Harry woke and smiled at ginny who was laying beside him still fast asleep, thinking about how lucky he was he had survived the war defeated voldemort, married ginny and his proudest achievements were his three children James, albus, and lily.

He suddenly felt an overpowering tickle in his nose that he knew he could only get rid if by "hechiew heh...hechoo"

"Bless you love" said ginny sleepily.

-"thanks" Harry replied his voice slightly congested.

-"you feeling ok?" Inquired ginny sitting up to look at him.

-"just fine I'll go and make us some breakfast and get the kids up shall I ?"

-"oh what did I do to deserve such an incredible husband" sighed ginny laying back on the bed.

TBC ? Depends if you guys like it.

I would love any advice you can give since I'm just starting out.

lol I've never read Harry Potter and I have only seen the 1st movie, and like two others,out of order. So I have no idea who Ginny is. He ends up with her though, right?

I think it looks good so far! I don't have context but it terms of just caretaking, it looks like it will be a cute story!

Part 2

"Come on kids time to geh hechiew get up"

"Bless you dad" said Lily

"Thanks sweetie, I'm making you guys breakfast so hurry up and get ready for school"

Harry walked downstairs and started making breakfast hechoo heh...hechiew hechiew.

"Are you coming down with something Harry? You seem to be sneezing a lot this morning" said ginny coming into the kitchen.

"I'm feeling fine don't worry"

"Do you have to go into work today?" Ginny asked him.

"Nope after the last mission all us aurors got the day off"

"Great I'll floo Ron and Hermione to meet us at the leaky caldron"

"Hechiew sniff that sounds great"

"Bless you" said albus coming into the kitchen "are you alright dad?"

"Absolutely fine come on kids hurry up and eat your breakfast the school bus will be here in a moment" (ginny and Harry decided to send the kids to a muggle primary school until it was time for them to go to Hogwarts)

As soon as the children had left Harry and ginny had showers and got ready to leave.

They decided that they would take the knightbus to diagon alley.

As soon as they stepped out of the house Harry's nose started tickling like crazy again. "What is wrong with me this morning" he said to himself.

TBC hope you guys liked this chapter.