Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sickness & Cookouts (Hart of Dixie - George,Lemon)

ihearth0ckey

Hi! I just started watching Hart of Dixie on Netflix and I realized there are barely any sickfics for the show. So, here's a sickfic of George and Lemon during Season ONE. Enjoy!

“Lemon! This dinner was delicious!” George told his fiancé as they sat at the dinner table.

“Why thank you, honey” Lemon replied. She had cooked a chicken and side dishes for their Friday night dinner. She loved cooking for George and couldn’t wait to cook for him the rest of their lives.

“We have such a big day ahead of us tomorrow. The annual town barbecue festival, I’m so excited! Aren’t you George?” Lemon exclaimed.

George was yawning. “George?” Lemon called his name.

“Oh yes, I’m sorry. I just had a long week, baby” George responded, tiredness in his eyes.

“Don’t apologize, honey. Go home and get some sleep. I’ll come pick you up around 11 o’ clock and we can head right over” Lemon said with a smile on her face.

“That’s a good idea. Thanks, baby. I’ll see you tomorrow” George said with a fake smile and kissed his fiancé on the lips.

George headed out of Lemon’s house and got into his car.

As soon as George got home, he jogged straight up to his bedroom.

“HEESHIEW! HEE-CHEHH! AACHIUU!"” He let out a sneeze and groaned.

He changed out of his dress pants, shirt and tie and changed into his more comfortable clothes.

Then, he was in bed and fast asleep.

NEXT DAY

George woke up and turned to his digital clock, it read 10:45 PM. George let out a gasp. How did he sleep this late?

He felt wet and suddenly recognized the sweat must’ve he left.

George groaned. He felt his head pounding and his nose was very stuffed up he could hardly breathe.

Lemon was coming soon he thought. But, the thought of moving didn’t excite him.

George remained in his bed and tried to go back to sleep.

Minutes later, he heard yelling.

“George! George! Honey?” Lemon was calling his name.

George started coughing into his fist and groaned.

“Ohmygosh, sweetheart! Are you okay?” Lemon exclaimed in worry.

“Oh yeah, I’m fine” George answered, his voice sounding hoarse.

“Oh no you’re not. You don’t sound good” Lemon told him leaning over the side of his bed.

“Baby, I’m fine. Really. I’ll be ready in a few” George lied.

"Ept-chuh!" George let out a small sneeze.

Lemon placed the back of her hand on his forehead.

“No, no, no. You stay put. I’m getting a thermometer and I’ll be right back” Lemon commanded.

George nodded and sniffled.

I've never watched this but I definitely enjoyed reading this!!! I'd say that makes it a fabulous fic! Well done and thanks for sharing with all of us - I love it when I see new fandoms or ones that are rarely covered.