Sneeze Fetish Forum

Negative Cold Energy (Danny Rand: Ultimate spider-man)

RemedyBane

Danny Rand was woken by a small alarm clock drone that was programmed to wake everyone at SHIELD Academy to wake up at 0 800. Well, everyone else woke up. Danny hadn't slept all night. During the night, something changed in the atmosphere. The usual magic that was woven into time and space seemed to shift. He felt a pull in his chi that felt as if he was being wrapped in a vice from inside.

At first he thought maybe he was getting the flu. It wouldn't have been to far a stretch, seeing as Flash Thompson, AKA "Agent Venom", had it the past week. Danny felt overly warm, and he felt slightly dizzy. Reluctantly, he sat up and jumped out of bed, which he later regretted. As soon as he looked up at his team mates, there auras overwhelmed him making him very dizzy. His knees gave out and he fell backwards into his partner, and best friend, Luke Cage's arms.

"Hey, whats up?" Luke whispered to Iron Fist (Danny). Luke always found out very quickly when something was wrong with him. They'd came to SHIELD together, and have a long history together before.

"I am alright. I was caught off-guard, that is all." He fake smiled at his friend. Even though they have a large history together, Danny still hated to worry Luke, especially when he didn't even know exactly what was going on.

"Fist..." He stopped and looked up. He noticed that everyone was getting ready and chatting to each other. He grabbed Danny's hand and leaded him out of the room and into the bathroom. he sighed, "Auras never bothered you before." He looked over to the door, as if checking for intruders, "Don't tell me you caught Flash's flu?"

"N..." Danny wanted to say that everything was fine, but he was finding it very difficult to stand, and the vice was making him dizzy and out of breathe. "I'm not sure. It is very.. possible.. that I am ill." He coughed. He was feeling very out of breathe, "Luke, I may... be having.. trouble.." he coughed. "breathing..." He grabbed the counter and tried to keep up right.

Luke's eyes widened and he put his arm around Fist's waist. "what's goin' on, Fist?"

Danny shook his head in confusion, and fell into his arms. Luke leaned Danny against the counter and opened the door, "SPIDEY! GET OVER HERE NOW!!"

Spider-man ran over here and Luke pulled him in and closed the door. "Danny can't breathe!" Luke bent down and put Danny in his lap, "Do Something!"

Spidey's eyes grew wide and he bent down to check Danny's throat. "Luke, his throat isn't closing, so we can rule out Anaphylactic shock." He got really nervous, "I don't know what happening.

A light bulb went off in Luke's head, "Danny, Is this a chi thing?" Danny opened his eyes and nodded. "Control your Chi Danny!" Luke put his forehead on Danny's. Suddenly, Luke's aura and Danny's combined. Luke's energy and strength flew into Danny, causing his eyes to glow. Danny gasped and fell to the ground on all floors, coughing and gasping for air.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" Spider-man was on the verge of freaking out. The light show scared him so much, that he was now on the roof of the bathroom, swinging from a web.

"I'm... alright.." Danny slowly stood back up, assisted by Luke. "Sometime, during the night my Chi energy got the better of me... " He coughed. "I'm sorry my friends, if I scared you."

Spider-man jumped down, and stood in front of Danny. He had his hands out, as if he thought Danny might fall again. "Then why was Luke glowing too?"

Danny smiled, "I did not have the strength to fix it myself.. *cough* *cough* Luke gave me some of his energy." Danny looked at Luke, and Luke looked just as shocked as Spider-man.

Luke quickly recovered and looked at Spider-man. "Thanks Pete. I got it from here." He opened the door and shoed Spider-man out. "You alright Fist?"

Danny put a hand on Luke's arm, "yes. *cough cough cough* but I do believe that I have fallen ill."

Luke did something that he never does, and probably wont ever do again, or so he thinks...

Luke pulled Danny towards him from the waist and wrapped him in a hug. Danny smiled and slowly hugged him back. It was true that Danny loved hugs, and everything to do with touch. He believed that intimacy was a form of trust and reassurance, but Luke was not a touchy kind of guy. He thought it went against his "cool" reputation. Luke whispered in Danny's ear, "You scared me, you know that?" Danny knew that Luke really cared for his team, Danny more than others. Luke had thought that he lost his parents a long time ago from Hydra,and the thought of loosing someone else he loved, was too much to bare. But recently, Luke and Spider-man found his parents alive.

Luke let go of Danny and cleared his throat, "oh...uh.. don't tell an.."

Danny put a hand on his shoulder, and Luke knew that Danny wasn't going to tell anyone. Luke really trusted Danny. They talked about everything together, and let their guard down with each other. Sometimes, they know more about each other than they do about themselves.

"Are you feeling ok enough for the trip. We could tell Fury that you got Venom's flu and stay here?"

Danny took a deep breathe and smiled, "I do believe that Director Fury will not be needing us for this particular outing." They both exited the bathroom and Danny walked to a large window pane. "I never truly like this city. It was always so full of negative energy."

Danny looked pale and weak, "Hey. you ok, Fist?" Danny looked away from the window and took a few steps back, "You look a little green".

"yes..." Danny started to have a coughing fit that made Luke think he was going to throw up soon.

"Hey, you gonna be sick?" Danny shook his head and Luke rubbed his back.

"I'm alright. The auras were too much." Danny turned his head so that it was in Luke's chest. Luke took his glasses off and put them on Danny.

"let's go back to the room. Everyone else is down with Fury, so we have the room to ourselves."

They both walked started to walk back, but half way there Danny slowed. Luke looked at Danny and saw that he had his wrist pressed against his nose. Luke moved to block Danny from other people view and put a hand on his back. "nkt.. nkt nkt nkt nkt nkt nkt nkt nkt nkt nkt nkt nkt nkt nkt nkt" His sneeze were silent except for a low sound of the movement of air. Luke knew that when Danny didn't want anyone to hear him, he would stifle them, which created these little sneezing fits. You wouldn't even know that he was sneezing, unless you figured it out by the bobbing of his head.

When Danny was done, they walked back to the room.

"hey Danny," Luke went to pull up his favorite video game, "want to play?"

Danny wasn't a huge fan of video games, but they made Luke smile, and that was worth it. "OK."

DANNY!!! He's my fav (besides spidey) Please tell me there will be more!

There will be more :) soo glad you like it!

• 2 weeks later...

Awwwwww yay! more Danny fics!!! Truthfully I like him more that Spidey in the series. :innocent: lol :D I really liked this one and I so hope that you decide to continue. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope that there's more sneezy Danny to come. :twisted:

• 5 weeks later...

Naturally, Luke was creaming Danny at every video game they played. Luke always won, but even he noticed that Danny was playing worse than he usually did. Luke looked over at Danny, from the corner of his eyes, and it looked like Danny as fighting more than the people on the screen. He could see the focus and concentration that was clearly not put forth to the game. Luke paused the game, and turned towards Danny.

Danny put the controller down and smiled up at Luke, "is something wrong?"

"I was gonna ask you the same question." Luke turned off the gaming system and helped Danny stand up. "You're pale"

"Keeping my chi in check.. It's taking a lot of my energy..*cough* *cough*"

"Go lay down, I'm gonna get you some soup." Danny was about to protest, but Luke was already gone.

Danny walked over to his bed, and jumped onto the top bunk. Luke had wanted the bottom bunk. The rapid change in height made him feel dizzy, and fell back against the wall. "ugh." He didn't remember when the last time he felt this bad was. He began to feel cold. blaming it on fever, he didn't put on anymore layers.

By the time Luke came back into the room, Danny was gearing up for another bout of sneezing. His nose was twitching, and he kept rubbing at it. Luke always noticed the little things Danny did, and found his twitching funny. He stepped onto his bed and handed the soup to Danny. Danny took it blindly, while Luke hopped up to his bed. Luke wrapped an arm around Danny and took back the soup.

Danny confused, as Luke put his finger on Danny's forehead. Then lightly he ran it down the bridge of his nose. When he heard Danny begin to hitch, he pulled away.

"hih... hi.. nkt.. nkt.. nkt.. nkt. nkt.. hih.. nktt...nkt...nkt... nkt.. nktcho...HIt...ah.*snif*" Danny sighed and coughed a bit, while leaning back against Luke.

"bl....you ok?" Danny didn't like to be bless when he was sick. He knew he would sneeze a lot, and it got on his nerves to hear it so many times. Especially when people don't know that he sneeze multiple times. Luke knows he is too nice to every say anything about it though.

"Yes, I am... alright..." Luke put his hand through Danny's hair and held him. It was times like this that Luke let his guard down around Danny. As long as no one was around, they could stay like that for hours.

"Think you could eat?"

Danny nodded and sat up, "Thank you. You did not have to do this." Luke had made him chicken noodle soup with a lot of spice. Luke knew how much Danny liked things spicy. Luke and Danny always had a running joke about how Danny could probably breathe fire. It usually got a chuckle out of him.

Once Danny ate the soup, Luke got down and tried to get Danny to sleep. At first Luke thought Danny was just being stubborn, but then it hit him, that Danny was having trouble keeping his Chi in check, and if he went to sleep now, it might go out of wack.

"Ok... Ok.... so how can I help get your chi back in... whatever it needs to be in..." Luke was still confused on how his chi worked.

Danny smiled and hoped down from the bed. He stumbled a bit, but Luke had him. He nodded his thanks and gave his reassuring smile, "I need to meditate." Danny took his hand off of Luke shoulder lazily, and walked to a secluded room where he did his meditation.