Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi guys!

It's been quite a while since I've posted a fic. I was bored yesterday and figured why not! Here's the product of my boredom.

Enjoy! :3

By the way, this whole fic is written from Harry's POV. :)

Trust

I watched as he walked out of his room and sat at the table.

The morning routine.

I always made him breakfast. Every single morning without fail.

I looked back at him from the hot stove and he smiled at me.

"I love him so much, he's perfect," I thought to myself.

My boyfriend, Louis, is 23 years old. I love him with all my heart. Never have I ever met someone who was so funny and kind hearted. It was as if we'd been made for each other.

"Harry, I'm hungry!" My Louis called from his seat. I smirked to myself.

"Yes love, just a minute. Your eggs are almost done," I called back.

From behind me I could hear a little noise, but I didn't think anything of it.

"Here you are!"

I brought his eggs over to his plate with my spatula. He gave me a big smile.

"Thanks," he said, with a tiny sniff.

I grabbed myself a plate and loaded it with what I usually ate: two eggs and a couple pieces of toast.

I sat down across from Louis. He looked slightly more tired than usual. Maybe he just stayed up a little bit later last night.

After we finished eating, I put both of our dishes in the sink and sat next to Louis on our couch. I put my arm around him and he leaned against me.

Suddenly, Louis leaned away and hunched over. A little noise escaped his mouth, barely audible.

I grew concerned. That little noise I'd heard at breakfast sounded nearly identical to what I'd just heard from Louis.

"Louis?" I leaned toward him.

No answer.

Again. Another little noise. This time a little louder, but barely audible.

"Louis, are you okay?" I grew more concerned.

Louis got up and ran into the bathroom. I quickly got up to follow him in, but the door was shut when I reached it.

I put my ear up to the door.

"Huh-IISHoo.....heh..huh...IshOO,"

So he was sneezing. That was what I'd heard earlier. I wondered how those little noises could've possibly been sneezes.

Now the sneezes were much louder, as though he couldn't fully let them out when he was in front of me.

"HUHISHOO..hih-CHOO!"

"Bless you!" I shouted at the sneezy boy.

I waited a few minutes. The sneezing seemed to subside for the moment.

I heard a click of the doornob.

Louis opened the door and had a tissue up to his face, ready to catch the next fit of sneezes.

"Lou, are you okay?" I asked. I put my hand up to his head. A bit warm.

I went into our kitchen to grab a bottle of cold medicine. I grabbed a spoon and ran back to Louis. He was blowing his nose into his tissues.

"Lou, I think you might be sick, please take some of this," I poured a spoonful of the medicine and handed it to Louis.

"Harry, I'm not sick," he said muffled, "it's just.....allergies.....,"

"Allergies? You? Allergies?" I chuckled, "You've never had allergies. Here, just take the medicine,"

Reluctantly, Louis reached out for the medicine and put it in his mouth.

He made a funny face before swallowing the gross liquid.

"There, you should feel better in a bit," I said, "Go lay down and watch tv. I'll be there in a little bit,"

Louis grabbed another wad of tissues before going to the living room and laying on the couch.

I went to kitchen and got him a glass of orange juice.

As I went to bring it to the sick boy, I heard another little noise. His sneezes were more held back, stifled. I wondered why he'd been able to fully sneeze in the bathroom by himself, but not in front of me.

I brought him his orange juice.

"Bless you," I said as I handed him the glass.

Louis looked at me a tad startled.

"Th-th-a...hep-nxtchh!..oh sorry haha..thank you," he smiled and took the glass.

"Bless you again," I said, "You can let them out you know,"

He put down his glass.

"Let what out?" He said with a nervous giggle.

"Your sneezes," I replied, "I heard you in the bathroom, just let them out,"

"Oh, yeah, umm," he said blushing, "no,"

I looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Lou, you don't have to hide anything from me," I said, "I'm your boyfriend and I'll accept you for what you are, just let your sneezes be what they are,"

He put his tissue up to his face and a little sneeze escaped his tiny mouth. "hep'tCH!"

He blew his nose and blushed once more.

"I'm sorry," he said

"Louis, please just sneeze," I said.

"I don't know what you're talking, I am sneezing," he wiped his nose with a tissue and crumpled it in his hand.

I gave up trying and walked into the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water.

A few more sneezes came out of the sick lad, but still suppressed.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, sitting back down.

"Hep'NXT!..sorry..does what hurt?," he asked sniffling.

I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, please just sneeze out loud," I said rubbing his leg.

"Harry, you don't get it," he said whilst blowing his nose, "I can't let them out in front of you, I just can't,"

His eyes grew sad looking and he started sniffling more, like he was about to cry.

"Lou, I love you, you can feel comfortable around me. I love everything about you, please,"

Louis retreated to his room.

He was wiping his eyes and sniffling wetly.

I stayed on the couch for a few minutes and then decided to check on him.

I walked up to his room door and put my ear up to it. I heard mumbling.

"Why can't I just let them out, why am I like this? I love him, and I want to feel comfortable with myself, but I don't. My sneezes are gross,"

I found my eyes were tearing up.

I hated to see him like this. The confident boy who I knew was breaking down. Had I made this happen? Was I to blame for making him uncomfortable?

My stomach was twisting and turning and I felt a pain I hadn't felt before.

Before I knew it, my tears had turned to sobs, and I was kneeling on the ground, head in hands.

I could hear sobbing on the other side of the door, and felt even worse. How could I make him feel so bad?

I ran to my room and hid under my covers. I hid from the pain I'd caused, the harm I'd done.

---

"Harry?" I heard a soft voice call.

I turned to see Louis sitting on my bed. My head ached.

"Louis?" I said surprised. Why would he want to see me now?

"Harry, how are you? Are you okay?" I was confused, why would he be asking me how I was? He was the one whose feelings I'd hurt and who was sick.

"Harry do you remember last night?"

I shook my head. That made my headache worse.

"Well, I came out of my room and knocked on your door," he began, "but there was no answer. I opened your door to see if you were asleep and I saw your face full of tear lines. I tried to wake you, but instantly tears began to fall down and all you said was 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry,'. I laid next to you and hugged you all night,".

I felt my face get hot with embarrassment.

"Louis you didn't have to do that, after all, I made you sad,"

Louis looked shocked.

"Harry, you never caused me any sadness whatsoever, what makes you think that?"

"I heard you talking to yourself about how you wished you were more comfortable with yourself. If I wouldn't have said anything, you wouldn't have been sad,".

I tear fell down my face and I bit my lip. I looked away.

Louis wiped my tear with his thumb and pulled my face toward him.

"Harry, nothing is your fault. This is a problem I've had for a little while. You actually helped me feel more comfortable," he said smiling big, "I thought about everything last night, and I decided that if we want to be together, we need to have each other's full trust, so.."

He pulled out a q-tip.

"Louis, what is that for?"

"Well, it turns out that I didn't have a cold after all," he explained, "it was just allergies. I do get hay fever, I just haven't told you because I wasn't comfortable. It's all cleared up now and I haven't sneezed at all today,"

"Well that's great!" I said, "..but why do you have a-,"

"It's called inducing," he interrupted, "I looked up how to make yourself sneeze online,"

I suddenly grinned and felt the pain in my heart leave.

"So that means that you're going to make yourself sneeze," I said.

"Yes, and not only make myself sneeze, but let it out," he said, "After all, we need trust to make this relationship work,"

He inserted the q-tip in his nostril and immediately let out a loud sneeze.

"HUH'TCHOO!!" He coughed a little and sniffles wetly.

I handed him a tissue and patted his back.

He let out another wet sneeze.

"Huh'ISHOO!!"

I found myself grinning widely.

He blew his nose.

"How was that?" He said, his face covered with a tissue.

"Perfect," I said, "but now I suppose it's only fair to do the same,"

I reached for the q-tip and did the same as Louis. I inserted it in my nostril and tried to find the most ticklish spot. Bingo.

I immediately let out four loud sneezes, one after the other.

"EEH'SHOO!!..III'SHOO!!..AHH-CHOO!!..AHH-SHOO!!"

I reached for a tissue and blew my nose into it. I opened my eyes to find Louis' cheeks bright red.

"You didn't have to do that," he said smiling.

"I wanted to," I said.

The little lad curled up next to me and rested his head on my chest.

"Harry, I love you," he said looking up at me, his eyes twinkling.

I looked at him for a moment, and replied, "I love you too,".

His eyes began to close when suddenly he cupped his hands over his mouth and nose.

"Hih-TCHEW!"

"Bless you," I said smiling.

"Thank you,"

Edited by sneezewuv
  • 3 weeks later...