Sneeze Fetish Forum

Criminal minds, Alex Blake (for Chanel_no5)

crazygirl22

Hello everybody,

I apologize for any mistakes I made and will make. :surrender: However, I hope some of you like this Story. Please tell me what you think. Thanks.

To Chanel_no5: Hey, I tried my best to write a good fiction and I hope you enjoy reading the first part.

Part one:

It was early in the morning when SSA Alex Blake got a phone call from her boss, who told her they had a new case.

Actually this weekend had been supposed to be their days off. Alex nearly groaned out loud when Hotch told her to meet the team in one hour.

She had been so glad to have a free weekend and now it was gone.

Of all weekends in the year this one was the most important for her. It was early spring and today there was the highest pollen count in Quantico.

She´d already spent most of the night suffering from her allergies.

The only thing worse than having to sneeze and sniffle all the time was being embarassed about it. Alex didn´t want to be seen in this state of weakness. That was what she feared the most. Seeming weak in front of her colleagues. She just wanted to be seen as a tough, strong woman, who could handle everything she had to deal with.

One hour later Hotch somebody entering the conference room where he was sitting.

He looked up from his phone and saw it was Blake who had shown up first.

“Good morning, Alex.”

“Morning, Hhh... Hotch.”, she gasped out before quickly turning away from him.

The itch in her nose had grown to a point where she couldn´t take it any longer. She was very embarassed when she had to catch the wet sneezes in her cupped hands.

“Haeeshoo! Aiitschh! He´Ischheew! Eehischhu! Heehrschhieww!”

She felt her cheeks flush when she realized that she´d just had a sneezing fit in front of her boss.

Hotch was very surprised by seeing his most in-control seeming Agent being so helpless against her body´s struggling.

“Bless you.”, he said, still a bit confused.

“Thanks.”, she mumbled keeping her eyes on the ground.

When Alex sat down across from Hotch her sinuses were still itching. And worse she felt her nose begin to run and knew she woulnd´t dare to blow in public so she´d have to sniffle.

Hotch now noticed Alex was looking kind of different. Her eyes were red rimmed and watery like she´d been crying. Her nose seemed irritated too, it was slighty pink and her nostrils were flaring like she´d have to sneeze again.

“Are you alright?”, he asked as he got a bit worried.

He didn´t know Alex for long and he didn´t know much about her, because she was never talking about her private life. She was a very closed up person.

“Yes, I´m fine.”, she lied while praying she wouldn´t embarrass herself even more by sneezing during their conference.

Unfortunately her prayers weren´t heard...

TBC

Oh my God, I was just popping in on the forum quickly in between other things, and I find this already! Awww, poor Alex. :heart: In front of Hotch and everything, I for one would have died from embarrassment. ^_^ Looking forward to what’s coming… although our allergic agent may not.

Niiiice sneeze spellings, especially the last one. :)

Hi,

to Chanel_no5 and metallicstars: Thank you very much :)

Here is the second part of the Story:

When all of the team had arrived Garcia started talking about their new case.

Soon Alex stopped listening, because she had to focus on not sneezing. Her sinuses were prickling and burning but she couldn´t do anything about it as long as they´d have there meeting.

Her reaction seemed to get worse every passing second. But why was it so bad? She was inside of a clean FBI-Bureau, but felt like she´d snort millions of pollen, which had left her nose irritated and itchy. Now she realized she could hear the cars driving on the roads near the building. She had a suspicion and saw she was right when she turned her head. The window behind her back was open, allowing the pollen to fly in the room and cause her allergic reaction.

The moment she had started focusing on the window she´d forgotten to concentrate on not sneezing and her breath was hitching now.

Alex felt her colleagues staring at her when she pinched her tickling nose shut to stop the sneezes from coming out. They were all quiet not knowing what to say. She felt the urge to yell at them to just go away.

“Alex?”, JJ asked when Blake finally accepted that there wasn´t anything she could do about it.

She removed her fingers from her nose and had just enogh time to burry it in the crook of her ellbow before she was taken over by a wet sneezing fit.

“EeIiischhooo! Aaeershhoo! Haathscheew! Heh... Heerschooo! Ayiitschh! Ee`Ischh!”

Alex sniffled to keep her nose from dripping and looked back up. When she saw the looks they gave her she felt her cheeks flushing bright red. God, she must look awful. She cleared her throat. “Excuse me.”, she said trying to act like she wasn´t so embarassed she nearly wished she could die.

“Wow, bless you.”, Morgan said grinning at her.

“Are you alright?”, JJ asked.

She just wanted to say she was fine but Hotch cut her off: “Agent Blake, I need to talk to you for a moment.”

Alex got up and followed him outside the room. She´d never been afraid of her boss, but now she feared hearing what he wanted to say. He couldn´t punish her for sneezing, right?

The two of them stood there and Hotch gave Alex a slightly concerned look. When a few dreadful seconds had passed he sighed, grabbed a handkerchief from his jacket and handed it to her. Alex felt her face getting even warmer. A wiped at her nose once and noticed it was itching again.

“Why didn´t you just tell me you were in no condition to work?”

“I´m fine”, she said while the burning in her nose made her eyes water.

She immediatly regreted it as she thought about going home instead of embarassing herself.

“Do you have any antihistamites?”, Hotch asked her when her nose couldn´t stand the tickle any longer.

She just felt her sneezes spraying Hotch´s handkerchief, while she turned to the side.

“Heehriischheew! Aaeerschhoo! Heh´Ischheew! Eeeschhoo!”

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”, she said sniffling wetly.

“You can blow your nose, Alex.”, he said when he saw her struggling.

Alex finally surrendered, because she was afraid her nose would drip. She turned away again and gave her nose a watery blow, which embarassed her so much she wanted to run away. But she didn´t.

“Sorry.”, she said, when she faced him again.

Then she remembered his earlier question.

“No, I don´t have allergy medicine.”

Hotch sighed and took a little box out of his jacket. He handed it to her and she took one pill from it.

Hotch took a look of her red irritated eyes and nose and said: “Take some more, you´ll need them.”

She did as told. “Thank you.” Hotch nodded saying: “Go home now, Alex.” She just wanted to go but turned around again.

“Why do you keep antihistamites with you?”

She was confused when he smirked.

“Just to be prepared. Today´s pollen count is really high”

Maybe it was just her mind playing a trick on her but when she looked closer at him his eyes seemed a bit red around the edges.

“Hehhrischheew!” The sneeze caught her unprepared and she barely managed to bring up the handkerchief in time.

“Bless you.”

“Thank you.”

“You can go home now, Alex.”

D'aaww, poor thing! :wub:

This is really cute, thank you so much!! :D

I'll hopefully find the time to finish your fic during the week. :D

He couldn´t punish her for sneezing, right?

Also, this line had me giggling for some reason. :lol: Poor Alex.