Sneeze Fetish Forum

Follow Your Nose (Supernatural - Castiel)

PuddinPop

So I was hungry for prompts tonight, and Northern Angel gave me this fantastic one, so I hope that I did it justice >w<~

This is just a quick, short little one-shot, so I hope you all enjoy~!

Prompt can be found at the end ^_^

~Follow Your Nose

Becoming accustomed to his vessel had certainly been one of the most arduous and difficult tasks Cas had encountered. He had been occupying this vessel for a number of years now, but he had never needed to adjust to any parts of it that were human. This was the first time he had experienced himself residing within it as mortal. Before now, his vessel had been just that – a shell, a means of transportation, a way in which he could communicate with other humans without burning out their eyes or perforating their ear drums. He was always the same angel, just occupying a more suitable and appropriate attire.

He had taken his celestial abilities for granted; never in the time that he had existed had he required to eat, sleep, drink, or any other means of mortal survival. He had never felt physical pain nor had he been stricken down with a human sickness. Luckily, he had evaded the latter thus far, though he concluded it was only a matter of time.

Human reflexes were also a new and baffling experience for him. He remembered the time that he thought his stomach was going to explode from the sheer agony he was in only to discover it was what humans called “gas”; he never quite understood why they used the same word for this monstrosity of a reflex as they did fuel for a car, but he was not the one to create the language so he wouldn’t expect it to change any time soon.

Then there was this new-found reflex – one which had been occurring for some time now so Castiel had begun to become familiar with it and also piecing together certain triggers. He had realized that his vessel seemed to react in a certain way to specific substances which had never affected him before and he had also started forming patterns as to what the causes were.

Until now, it had always been a hindrance, an annoyance; in this instance, however, it was proving to be useful. More than useful, he could have even considered it essential.

“ihh’tschh’uu!”

He stood and pondered a moment, waiting. After the outburst appeared to expel all irritants from within his nose, he concluded that he was close, but had some way to go. He exited the bar and made his way to the diner across the street.

It only took a moment of being inside before-

“ih’tshh’uh! ihh’TSCH’u!”

They were becoming more frequent and harsher. He was getting even closer.

Once the haze of tears had cleared enough for him to see, he noticed a neon since only a couple of blocks away. Swiping a hand beneath his nose, he practically sprinted to what was hopefully his final destination.

He had only just entered the lobby when the most intense feeling was ignited within him, and before he could do anything to stop himself-

“ih’TSHhuh! eh’tchh’u! TSCSHhuu’! TSCH! ihTSHHuh!”

Once he had regained his composure, he glared at the receptionist with wide, red rimmed eyes before letting himself in and staggering down the corridor.

His eyes and nose itched and burned unmercifully, fluid threatening to trickle out from his nose as he struggled to hold back the flow of tears which were beginning to stain his cheeks.

At each room, he paused outside the door, taking a moment before moving on, rampaging down the hall. He stopped as he reached the final door in the building, hovering outside it as he had done the others. His face was millimeters away from the wooden frame as he gave an apprehensive sniff before being launched into a fit of unsanitary human reflexes.

“ii’TSChh’u! IHTCHhh! eh’ktchhu’! tshh’! ih’TCSHhh’uu!”

As he was in the throes of an unrelenting allergy attack, he didn’t even notice the door swing open nor the set of wide green eyes that were boring into him. He only noticed someone was there when a rough hand grasped his shoulder, shaking him slightly and hauling him inside.

“Cas? Cas!” Dean barked his name, almost spitting it out. Anyone who didn’t know him would have assumed he was disgusted to see Cas, but it was quite the contrary.

Once the sneezing had calmed down, Cas looked up at Dean, his eyes swollen and streaming. His breath emitted an audible wheeze as Dean shook his shoulder.

“How did you even find me? Your mojo’s gone, right?”

Castiel sniffed liquidly, his nose becoming uncomfortably full. He waved a dismissive hand in Dean’s direction before clearing his throat in an attempt to speak through the congestion building up.

“Your aftershave… I just- followed the trail of sneezes.”

Dean ducked his head down to the collar of his shirt and sniffed slightly. He couldn’t help but allow a slight smile to creep across his mouth; of all the traits that humans possessed, both positive and negative, Castiel had to find something useful from sneezing. As the angel sat wheezing in the chair, Dean tossed him a pack of Sam’s antihistamines and hit the shower, binning his favourite aftershave in the process.

Prompt: A crazy Cas drabble where he says "I followed the trail of sneezes..."

Okay, okay, okay. Although I haven't met Castiel yet, I'm at the end of season 3, I loved this!!! It was so cute. :heart:

Edited by greetingsfromboston

“ihh’tschh’uu!”

He stood and pondered a moment, waiting.

“ih’tshh’uh! ihh’TSCH’u!”

They were becoming more frequent and harsher. He was getting even closer.

“ih’TSHhuh! eh’tchh’u! TSCSHhuu’! TSCH! ihTSHHuh!”

Once he had regained his composure, he glared at the receptionist with wide, red rimmed eyes before letting himself in and staggering down the corridor.

His face was millimeters away from the wooden frame as he gave an apprehensive sniff before being launched into a fit of unsanitary human reflexes.

“ii’TSChh’u! IHTCHhh! eh’ktchhu’! tshh’! ih’TCSHhh’uu!”

As he was in the throes of an unrelenting allergy attack, he didn’t even notice the door swing open nor the set of wide green eyes that were boring into him.

Once the sneezing had calmed down, Cas looked up at Dean, his eyes swollen and streaming. His breath emitted an audible wheeze as Dean shook his shoulder.

“How did you even find me? Your mojo’s gone, right?”

Castiel sniffed liquidly, his nose becoming uncomfortably full. He waved a dismissive hand in Dean’s direction before clearing his throat in an attempt to speak through the congestion building up.

“Your aftershave… I just- followed the trail of sneezes.”

The evolution or the sneezes just killed me :) What a sensitive nose our favorite angel of the lord has :D

PUDDIIIIIIN. I love this. SO MUCH.

I really liked how you set it up in the first paragraph. Like, I read that, and I knew straight away it would be awesome! (not that I would expect anything less :P )

It's such a cute take on the prompt! And also...those spellings. :blush: I also loved the little detail about Sam's antihistamines!

I'm in love with all of it, basically! It's written so well, I love your writing, ohmygosh. :wub:

I would quote things, but it would just be the entire fic!

Edited by MaiMai

This was too cute Puddin! Only Castiel can use sneezing as a tracking method! xD

'You need a bloodhound to track the scent? Nonsense, we have a Castiel.' was the only thing that popped into my head! :rofl:

Lovely writing as always! ~ :heart:

Awwww! This is so cute!! :D

SO GOOD. And that little snippet about glaring at the receptionist is so in-character. Like, of course it's her fault... oh, Cas... :wubsmiley::love:

Okay, okay, okay. Although I haven't met Castiel yet, I'm at the end of season 3, I loved this!!! It was so cute. :heart:

Ahh~! Thank you! Get ready for the crazy feels ride that is S4 and S5 :lol:

The evolution or the sneezes just killed me :) What a sensitive nose our favorite angel of the lord has :D

Whee~ I'm glad you liked it and thank you for allowing me to take on one of your prompts~! ^_^

PUDDIIIIIIN. I love this. SO MUCH.

I really liked how you set it up in the first paragraph. Like, I read that, and I knew straight away it would be awesome! (not that I would expect anything less :P )

It's such a cute take on the prompt! And also...those spellings. :blush: I also loved the little detail about Sam's antihistamines!

I'm in love with all of it, basically! It's written so well, I love your writing, ohmygosh. :wub:

I would quote things, but it would just be the entire fic!

MAIMAIIIIII.

THANK YOU <33 I'm so glad you liked it~! I adore your writing too, so it's always so nice to see you say such nice things about me >w<

SENPAI NOTICED ME

This was too cute Puddin! Only Castiel can use sneezing as a tracking method! xD

Ahahaha thank you xDD I'm glad you liked it!

'You need a bloodhound to track the scent? Nonsense, we have a Castiel.' was the only thing that popped into my head! :rofl:

Lovely writing as always! ~ :heart:

:rofl: amazing xD

Thank you! :heart:

Ahhhh :heart: so cute! What a resourceful pile of feathers he is.

Ahh, thank youu <33!

Awwww! This is so cute!! :D

SO GOOD. And that little snippet about glaring at the receptionist is so in-character. Like, of course it's her fault... oh, Cas... :wubsmiley::love:

Thank you so much~! And I was snickering while writing that part xDD

Awww. Adorable.

Thank you ^^

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! I love this one! :laugh: It's so adorable and.....and "fangirl Overload" :boom: :boom: :boom::dead::rip:

Edited by Zane
  • 2 weeks later...