Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sweater Weather (SPN,Castiel one shot)

SpookyScarySkeleton

So here's a one shot I wrote of a sick new human Cas.

Special thanks to MaiMai for beta reading.

Disclaimers : I do not own SPN, unfortunately nor the rights to the song Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood

So ya, hope you enjoy !

Title : Sweater Weather

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was a typical evening at the bunker, with the Winchester siblings working on a case in Las Vegas. The only thing that was out of the loop was Cas.

He was shivering; since this was his first Winter on earth using a human vessel, he had no clue what to wear. Consequently, he was only wearing his long trench coat, full of holes since it wasn't exactly brand new.

Dean took notice and said, "Hey Cas, I’ll lend you my leather jacket, bud. You can't keep wearing that old thing, you'll catch yourself a bug."

Castiel responded with a pair of confused cornflower blue eyes, "Why would one catch bugs, Dean?"

Dean shook his head, "No, Cas, it's an expression. You'll catch a bug as in an illness." The Winchesters had learned to have patience with Cas when he didn't understand human things such as expressions.

Cas nodded to show he understood, so Dean stripped him of his trench coat and put his coat on Cas. He helped the former angel zipper the jacket; sometimes the new human was such a child.

A few days later however, and despite Dean's warnings not to go outside without socks on, Castiel caught himself a human cold. Cas, Sam and Dean were reading in the living room when the blue eyed man exploded with an "ipshiewww" towards the floor.

Dean and Sam laughed, then said, "Bless ya,Cas," in unison as the former angel blinked in confusion.

"Cas, ya sneezed. Don't worry ‘bout it, just cover your mouth please, kiddo,” Dean said.

The former angel rubbed his nose, soon falling asleep in his chair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy:)

Precious. Cas is so cute. I like how in your drabble the winchesters have more patience with Cas' lack of knowledge base on human stuff.

Awe! Too cute! I loved Dean giving Cas his jacket! And I love the song "Sweater Weather" - especially the Scott Bradlee cover...It sounds like a sweater feels!

'Reads with curiosity' :uhhuh:

..................!

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!

It's short, simple, well written, and stole my heart. Loved every word, :D