Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Meeting Spy (Kuroko no Basket, Kise, Midorima, Takao)

shingetsu

A/N: Yet, yet, yet another KnB sneezefic! --No, really, I swear 80% of my forum resume is of KnB fanfics. It was originally going to be MidoTaka with a teeny tiny bit of Kise at the start but then Kise took over and this happened... :blushsmiley:

Enjoyyy~!

--

“Midorimacchiiii! I deed to borrow dhat” It wasn’t the not-very-hushed whisper or the secrecy that perked Takao’s interest, but how completely and utterly congested Kise sounded.

“Be more specific-nanodayo” Shin-chan sounded as normal and healthy (unfortunately) and ice-princessy as ever from their secret meeting place behind the lockers. Which Takao totally wasn’t spying through the cracks on.

“You dnow whad” Kise whined, and punctuated this with a noisy sniff. Midorima sighed, probably asking god what he’d done to deserve this.

“The nasal spray I have is not a decongestant, it simply holds back sneezing temporarily”

“Dhat’s exactly what I deed! I..heh-I can’t..hiih..Hiih’tSHU! …uhh” Takao shivered at the little half gasp-half moan Kise gave at the end of his sneeze. Kise’s sneeze sounded so incredibly feminine for hitches that started out so masculine. “Just ‘till practice is over! Please, please, please?”

Midorima hmph-ed as per atypical tsundere behaviour.

“Heh-eh-ITSHUU! ..uh” Kise sneezed again and Takao could see him pitching forward, almost colliding with Midorima. Their secret hiding place wasn’t the most roomy of places. From what Takao could tell from his eye glued to the locker cracks, Midorima didn’t seem all that repulsed or even annoyed with Kise practically sneezing on him. And Midorima was either repulsed or annoyed by 80% of the creation.

Kise wasn’t even covering his sneezes that well. He had his knuckles not quite under his nose and his free hand was holding on to the lockers for balance.

“Iiih-hiHH-TSHU! Hiih’tSHU!! HiihH’ihSHU! ..uuhh” As Kise gasped for breath and Takao tried to not die on the spot from too much excitement, Midorima explored his gym bag.

“I could lend it to you just this once I suppose” Midorima says, once again making sure his picture is next to the word tsundere in the otaku dictionary. “Do you even know how to use a nasal spray?”

“Mmm hmm… Snrff” Kise sniffed, not very believably. “I’ve see’n Midorimacchi do id a thousand times after all…ha..hah..Heh’TSHU!..uhh”

Now this was interesting information, Takao mentally took notes, was their resident ace sama not as invincible and impenetrable by viruses as they all had assumed.

“I guess I have no choice” Midorima sighed, resigned to his fate as it was. “I’ll do it for you”

“Dhangk you” Kise smiled brightly, still very much a pretty boy and model for all his flushed, sweating sickness.

“Blow your nose” Midorima ordered, and Takao blushed violently. When did their Shin-chan grow up to be so adult-like and commanding and have the nerve to go around saying things like that?

“I don’ have adymore tissues” Kise moaned miserably. "They hurt by dose"

“You’re completely useless, aren’t you?” Midorima went on with his sighs of disappointment in humanity. “Here, use this”

Takao strained to see what Midorima tossed over to Kise. It was a towel? Wait, not just any towel, it was Midorima’s own towel. Takao had long since some to peace with the fact that he has no idea about normal social norms, but was it really normal to give a friend, no matter how close, one’s own towel to clean out their nasal passage with?

Then again, Midorima was hardly the height of normality himself. And Kise was pretty much competing with Midorima and the rest of the Generation of crazy for the award of weirdness.

As if to prove this theory of Takao, Kise nonchalantly blew his nose into the proffered towel like it was perfectly natural.

Maybe it was natural for them… god, Takao wished he’d gone to Teiko.

“Are you done?” Midorima shook the spray bottle impatiently.

“Snhhf.. almost. Give me a minute”

It didn’t take a minute. Kise emptied his nose into the towel, between his habitual half-gasp-moans.

“Mmm.. that felt so good, towels are amazing, aren’t they Midorimacchi” Kise says conversationally, and Takao already missed the congestion.

“Okay, cover this nostril” Midorima instructed, grabbing Kise’s hand and making him pinch his left nostril shut. Satisfied, he then inserted the nozzle into the right one and pressed. Kise winced and coughed. Openly and in Midorima’s general direction, Takao noted with glee.

“It just made my nose tickle more” Kise complained. Midorima ignored him and repeated the process with the other nostril.

“There you’re done. Now go away and leave me…” Midorima trailed off at the sight of Kise’s breath hitching ominously.

“Don’t sneeze” He commanded, even as Takao’s inner voice silently screamed the opposite.

“Hiih..can’t help …hahh..it…hih.. I need Hiihhh--” Just as Takao thought Kise would lose it (all over Midorima, hopefully…) , but Midorima had pressed his finger underneath Kise’s nose and rubbed. Not gently, or intimately, but not exactly roughly either. If Takao had to choose a word, it would be ‘clinically’.

Oh yeah, Shin-chan did mention he wanted to be a doctor. Takao was already feeling incredibly envious of his future patients. In fact, he would be feeling incredibly jealous of Kise right now, for being so close to Shin-chan, if only he hadn’t been putting on such a show.

Kise gasped and gasped and gasped back the sneeze under Midorima’s finger then finally sniffed and let out a little breath.

“…I think it’s gone now” He sighs in relief.

Midorima retracted his finger, which looked a bit moist. Kise passed over the towel he was using before for Midorima to wipe his finger on.

Why, just why did things like this not happen directly to Takao. Instead he’s forced to keep watch in this uncomfortable perch in front of the lockers.

“It’ll start taking effect soon” Midorima told Kise, handing the towel back. Kise wiped his face one last time and winked at himself in the mirror. “The sneezing will be even worse after the spray wears off so I’d be prepared for that”

“Mmm..” Kise hums distractedly “Do I look like an ace, Midorimacchi?”

“You look the same as ever” Midorima methodically packed his things back up “So, no”

“So mean!” Kise complained and whined and Midorima let him all the way back to the court.

Takao gave himself a few minutes to get the colour on his face back down to an appropriate basketball level and then joined them.

Spying on secret meetings was a very rewarding hobby.

--

A/N: Aaand that's it! Thanks to all you lovely people for reading~ :DDD Did you liiike?

This was (as always with my fics :lol: ) originally meant to have a second part--with Midorima catching Kise's cold and how Takao reacts to that... Soooo, we'll see!

I really love this fic and I would have so many compliments to say but I'm still so amazed by this story to get my all thoughts written :D Your Knb stories are always pleasure to read :3

“The sneezing will be even worse after the spray wears off so I’d be prepared for that”

Mental images... :3

HOLY FUCK YES KISE MY BAB

MidoTaka is my OTP as well, although I would love to see Takao all sneezy, I would totally take Midorima as well!! I really hope there's a part two, there needs to be more KuroBas fan fiction on here. <3

• 2 weeks later...

This was really great deserves a part 2 for sure

@Lonewolf Ahhh...thanks so much~ :D I'll see what I can do about a part 2

I really love this fic and I would have so many compliments to say but I'm still so amazed by this story to get my all thoughts written Your Knb stories are always pleasure to read :3

@Kaze Awww, thank you so much, I'm so flattered that you like my knb fics since I spend more time wondering if anyone likes them than writing them :P ps- The quoting was perfectly fine :DDD

HOLY FUCK YES KISE MY BAB

MidoTaka is my OTP as well, although I would love to see Takao all sneezy, I would totally take Midorima as well!! I really hope there's a part two, there needs to be more KuroBas fan fiction on here. <3

@Akahana OMG THANK YOUUU! It's very hard to play favorites with KnB characters... though I prefer Midorima's tsundere sneezes a lot more~ I'll try my best for a part two :P ps-Your userpic is too cute ;_;