Sneeze Fetish Forum

OB COPHINE-"Fevers and Second Languages"

SexyGodlikeHair

Prompt: Delphine's accent gets rly thick when she's sick.

PS; does it count as a prompt if you come up with it yourself-?

"OOOH! I THINK THAT I FOUND MYSELF A CHEER-LEAD-"

A loud moan comes from the couch; Delphine's lying there when I come home. Her curls are fuzzy and her long legs can't quite fit anywhere, leaving one awkwardly bent and the other hanging off the edge.

"Why do you do the music so loud?"

She croaks, and it's funny before it segways into that awful smoker's cough. I can almost feel myself start to remember things I'd thought I'd put past me, and I divert my attention to Delphine.

I walk over to her and lay my bag down; she looks awful and in pain but I can't help but grin...she's kind of adorable. Besides, it's easier to imagine poking her little red nose than to imagine seeing her like this everyday, desperately trying to cure...okay, nope, not gonna go there.

"Hey, baby."

I say softly, crouching down and putting my hand on her forehand. It's sweaty-(not surprising but a little amusing) and searing hot-(a little surprising and not amusing).

Her bleary eyes turn to me; she's exhausted. She's a color I'd rather not see on her again, a mix of waxy pale and flushed red.

"Need some water?"

"Non-"

Aww, French sounds so cute when she's stuffed up.

"-you come fromb where?"

Oh. Whoops. I sorta zoned out. Now she's more propped up and almost sitting.

"Just went to Sarah's this morning, little clone club meeting, no biggie."

Delphine closes her eyes and her eyebrows slowly slide into a scrunch as if she's confused. Her mouth starts to open, and when I expect her to ask me some exasperated question, she...doesn't.

She's just sitting there, gasping; her nose is twitching, legit twitching, and-oh, she has to sneeze!

Holy watershed. This is the cutest and possibly most endearing/arousing thing I've ever seen. Her tank top doesn't help that last bit. Neither do the near-moans...

She's hitched up as much as she can, and I can almost feel when she's gotten stuck. So I do the logical, merciful, scientific thing. I reach out and poke her nose.

Almost immediately, she releases "chIAAAOWW! HEESHIEW! HEE-CHEHH! AACHIUU!"

I don't really know what to do...I feel sorta like a voyeur just watching my girlfriend spasm and snot all over herself-though that's the totally common way to put it. I'm still, like gonna cuddle her and stuff. Also, please never let her see this because she might kill me for saying that.

Oh! Yeah! Tissues!

I run and grab a box from the bathroom; I skid back into the room like a cartoon character...which I soon realize is unnecessary, because I hear what sound like muffled horn noises from the other side of the room.

I can't help but laugh a little. Delphine's sitting on the couch, both hands holding up a white (lacy? Oh, so French.) handkerchief and honking her nose. Her hair is Einstein levels of crazy, and her 'criss-crossed' seating position makes it painfully obvious how gangly she really is.

Her eyes lift to meet mine for a second. They're red and blurry and sleepy like a cartoon animal's. Before she does anything to like, compose herself or anything, she stifles a sneeze into a snort, and has her face in the hanky once more. My cute little foghorn.

Aaaaand now I'm laughing like a maniac. Or a shitty girlfriend, a little bit of both, probs.

I actually see a blonde, pale, figure stomping towards me, but there's no way that's-

"ZEES EES NDOT FUD-FUD-FUDD; DROLE! NOT DROLE!"

Oh, sweet mother of God, there's an angry, feverish, French woman headed my way.

And then she collapses on me.

I manage to catch her, thanks to my ~cat like~ reflexes-but, it's me and Delphine, cmon, so I stumble and she falls, knocking her knees on the hardwood.

Now I'm concerned.

I crouch down next to her and bring her head up, holding her face in my hands. Her cheeks are hotter than her forehead earlier. As I start to speak to her, I run my hand through her blonde curls. Her grimace relaxes by a fraction, and she sniffles.

"Delph? Delphine; sweetheart, I'm sorry. It's not fun-well, it's a little funny. The point is..."

"Ept-chuh!"

It's a tiny sneeze compared to the ones earlier, but now her head is in my lap and...

"No no, babe, no laying down. You gotta get up."

She moans and snuggles closer...into my crotch.

Again, endeared and aroused.

"Delph, baby girl..."

She whines and half rolls so that her mouth isn't muffled by my, yknow, NTHER REGIONS.

"I am...be, malade. And so tired."

Oh wow, I can barely understand her right now. And that's only like, 10% because she's congested and in my lap.

I'm gonna need some backup on this one.

I start to scoot towards my phone on the coffee table, but she wails; like, actually wails. Just once, though. And then there's some thing wet (stop.) dampening the thigh area of my pants.

Holy shit, is she actually crying?

She's dead weight, but I manage to turn her up so she's in my lap, height be damned. Her awkward legs actually find a way to link around my torso like a koala, and it feels like she's secure on me. Her hair's all in my face and theres three wet spots forming on my shoulder and clavicle.

Fuck that though, that only matters because it means she's still upset.

With my arms hugging her, I start pressing kisses all over her neck and murmuring complacencies. I soon realize that this doesn't really work, it just makes her neck vibrate, when she mumbles "feels...to be...earth shake?"

With one last lingering kiss to her occiput, I whisper into her ear "an earth quake?"

She shudders slightly (more because she's cold, I'm assuming) and sniffles again.

One of my hand creeps up her shirt and starts to trace little patterns. She whines a little bit, and I gently lie it flat. She gives a little sigh and snuffles. She's not crying anymore, I don't think. The girl does cry a lot...

She's not actually sleeping yet-just wallowing, so I gently push her back to look at me.

"What do you need, honey?"

Her eyes are open this time when her her eyebrows furrow.

"No? I not need 'oney, I do not 'ave anysing such like tea..."

I think for a moment about correcting her, but...ah, whatever, who cares.

"Do you want tea?"

She shakes her head a little, then moans.

"My 'ead..."

Okay, her accent is to die for.

I pull her up by the arms and she wobbles a little, sort of like Bambi walking for the first time.

I restrain myself til we get to the bed to start asking her 'what hurts'. It would be more impressive if Delphine could do that of course, her being the anxious little doctor she is, but right now I'd settle for her healthy and fidgety.

We make it to the bed with only a few more stifled sneezes-she's barely turning away from me now, and I want to tell her just to sneeze normally. Whatever makes her feel okay. Once we get there, Delph just flops down on top of the covers. What a dork.

Awwww! This is so cute! <3

"No? I not need 'oney, I do not 'ave anysing such like tea..."

D'AWWWWWWWW!!!

It's a tiny sneeze compared to the ones earlier, but now her head is in my lap and...

"No no, babe, no laying down. You gotta get up."

She moans and snuggles closer...into my crotch.

:laugh: this is just so incredibly adorable!