Sneeze Fetish Forum

Puppy (SPN, Sam, cold/sick/rain)

27jj

Guys I got a puppy! Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee. He sleeps a lot so I’m writing hehe. Have some sneezy Sam with puppies:)

Dean’s interviewing a hot animal care tech who’s really enthusiastic about cats when he hears a familiar, thundering sneeze from somewhere out in the lobby area.

He sighs and tries to get a glimpse down the hallway while he smiles and nods and listens to a story that most definitely is not relevant to the case, but he can’t see a thing. It takes a little maneuvering to get back towards the front desk. It’ll probably take a miracle to get out of the conversation. Don’t get him wrong- the woman is definitely his type- but now his big brother senses have kicked in and all he can think about is Sam.

Luckily, he spots his brother immediately. Sam’s sitting in one of the orange plastic chairs and not outside like they’d planned. It’s easy to figure out why; the rain has started back up out there, and Sam’s shivering in his seat despite several layers. His hair is wet, nose visibly red, but there’s also a huge grin on his face, and Dean can’t help but smile too as he watches two small black and white puppies alternate between tugging at Sam’s shoelaces and hopping up onto his lap.

Sam’s trying to divide his attention evenly between the two, a struggle made more difficult by the fact that he has to stop every minute or so to aim a sneeze into his sleeve. Dean wonders if he’s catching a cold, but it’s hard to tell since Sam’s smiling and he’s usually a big grump when he’s sick.

Interestingly enough, the biggest smile happens when an older Golden Retriever that’s brought out makes a beeline for Sam. The dog sits down right on Sam’s boots and rests her head in his lap, looking up at him with wide eyes. Sam leans toward the dog, who lifts her head and licks the tip of his nose. There’s a moment, a sad look on Sam’s face that catches Dean off guard, and then Sam’s sneezing two-three-four times and Dean decides that’s more than enough.

They leave, Dean with a phone number and Sam covered in dog fur, and walk back to the Impala in the rain to the sound of Sam sneezing.

omggggg I love this!!!!!! Can you continue it pleassseeeeee???? Maybe with the dogs reappearing when they interview someone else? I don't know. something. please continue

Nawwwwww!!! Cute cute cute!

So short, but so much cuteness! I would love to see more of these, just something about short little fics that always make my heart flutter :D

*Gasp*

Is he remembering Riot? Or Bones?

Poor Sammy :(

I also love:

- the whole tone of your Dean-voice. Just spot on.

- the expression I imagine Dean has to supress when he talks to someone who is overly-enthusiastic about cats.

- any time Sam's sneeze is described as thunderous. Mmmm...

Happy birthday! And happy new puppy! All the felicitations :)

MKAY THIS IS THE CUTEST LITTLE FIC.

I loved the line about Dean's big brother instincts, and about Sam being grumpy when he's sick, particularly. <3

Also Sammy and dogs!! :wub:

I'll just be flailing over here, every word of this is perfect and adorable. :D

^^ Agree with everyone that this is just the cutest thing ever. I love how Dean is nominally in a conversation but is really just completely focused on his brother. It gives this fic a really engrossing POV, I think. Also, I'm with SexualOddity that describing Sam's sneeze as "thundering" is :thumbsupsmiley:. "Familiar" got me, too, in a different way. I mean, of course it would be familiar. Who knows how many times they would have heard each other sneeze living together for 20-, 30-odd years? :)

Enjoy your new puppy!!! Hope it inspires you to write more puppy-related sneezy Sam! :P Thanks for sharing this lovely little fic.

omggggg I love this!!!!!! Can you continue it pleassseeeeee???? Maybe with the dogs reappearing when they interview someone else? I don't know. something. please continue

Hee it would be fun to continue:) I will definitely think about it! Thank you so much for reading!!

Nawwwwww!!! Cute cute cute!

So short, but so much cuteness! I would love to see more of these, just something about short little fics that always make my heart flutter :D

I always feel like people want long fics so it make my heart happy you like short ones too! Thanks so much for reading:)

*Gasp*

Is he remembering Riot? Or Bones?

Poor Sammy :(

I also love:

- the whole tone of your Dean-voice. Just spot on.

- the expression I imagine Dean has to supress when he talks to someone who is overly-enthusiastic about cats.

- any time Sam's sneeze is described as thunderous. Mmmm...

Happy birthday! And happy new puppy! All the felicitations :)

Yes bb! And thank you so much!!

Awww! I have a golden retriever, and the description is spot on :D This is amazing, I can't wait to read more

Yay! I love goldens. Thank you!!

That was absolutely adorable!

Thank you thank you!

MKAY THIS IS THE CUTEST LITTLE FIC.

I loved the line about Dean's big brother instincts, and about Sam being grumpy when he's sick, particularly. <3

Also Sammy and dogs!! :wub:

I'll just be flailing over here, every word of this is perfect and adorable. :D

YOUUU <3 Thank you!!

That was just adorable.

Thank you!!

Sick Sam with puppies, no wonder my heart (and Dean's :) ) is overfolding with fondness. :) Great work!

Hee, it's a great combo:) Thanks!

Gaah, cuteness overload. This is an adorable little fic. Loved it :)

Thanks so much for reading!

^^ Agree with everyone that this is just the cutest thing ever. I love how Dean is nominally in a conversation but is really just completely focused on his brother. It gives this fic a really engrossing POV, I think. Also, I'm with SexualOddity that describing Sam's sneeze as "thundering" is :thumbsupsmiley:. "Familiar" got me, too, in a different way. I mean, of course it would be familiar. Who knows how many times they would have heard each other sneeze living together for 20-, 30-odd years? :)

Enjoy your new puppy!!! Hope it inspires you to write more puppy-related sneezy Sam! :P Thanks for sharing this lovely little fic.

Aw thank you so much!

Congrats on your puppy!!!! Happy Birthday!!!

I liked this a lot - totally adorable!

Hey thanks!! So glad y'all are enjoying:)

Happy belated birthday to you!!!!!

I adore your fics and I fangirl whenever I see you've posted one. :blushsmiley:

Sam and dogs especially the puppies makes me.....

tumblr_inline_nrpzx58m3V1s9mpo7_500.gif

Happy belated birthday to you!!!!!

I adore your fics and I fangirl whenever I see you've posted one. :blushsmiley:

Sam and dogs especially the puppies makes me.....

tumblr_inline_nrpzx58m3V1s9mpo7_500.gif

Heee thanks friend!