Sneeze Fetish Forum

the office fic (jim)

pastelglaceon

theres not very many office fics, at least that i could find, so i tried to write one aaaa

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim ducked quickly into his elbow for the fourth time that morning.

"Hep'chu! H'tchiew!" He coughed harshly.

"Jim." Dwight spoke without looking up.

"Yes, Dwight?" Jim responded tiredly.

"Are you ill?"

"No, Dwight." Jim's head was pounding and he started to wonder why he came into work today.

"Hap'tschu! He'tchii!" Jim snapped forward unexpectedly, prompting Pam to call out a blessing.

Ah yes, Pam, the big reason he showed up to work most days. Jim looked over to the receptionist desk and offered Pam a reassuring smile but she looked concerned anyway.

Jim pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to concentrate on his computer screen. Ge was distracted again though, by the need to sneeze.

"H..heh...hap'chieww! Huh'rtchuu! Haptch! H'etch!" He moaned slightly at the jolts of pain in his sinuses and held his face in his hands for a few seconds.

"Jim?" Pam called gently. "Can I talk to you for a sec?"

Jim smiled and stood up, but suddenly squeezed his eyes shut and nearly swayed on his feet. He recovered and walked the few steps to Pam's desk, forcing another smile.

"What can I do ya for, Beesly?" Jim said, swiping at his nose quickly.

Pam looked straight into his eyes. "Jim, what's going on with you? And don't tell me you're just fine, I can tell you're not."

Jim gave her an incredulous look. "But Beesly, I am fihh...fihh..heh'tchoo! Hatsch! Hnngt!" He stifled the last one and tried to start his sentence again but Pam clapped her hand over his forehead.

Jim pulled away from her, exclaiming, "Pam, what are you-"

"Jim you're really warm. Why are you even here?" She looked really worried and Jim a twinge of guilt.

Now that he had felt her cool hand, Jim realized how warm and clammy his skin was. He tried to take a deep breath but it was cut short by coughs.

When the fit subsided, Jim spoke surely but didn't look in Pam's eyes. "I dunno, Beesly, I mostly wanted to see you."

Pam almost chuckled. "That's sweet, Halpert, but you should go home."

Jim nodded slowly, giving Pam a smile and returning to his desk and gathering some paperwork. As he did it, he felt as though the room had gotten warmer.

Pam and Jim left the office and started walking towards the elevator. Jim tugged at his collar as he realized it had gotten warmer, too warm, and he felt like he was suffocating.

"Pam, I-" Jim started before slumping against the wall.

"Jim!" Pam exclaimed. She held his face and tapped him on the cheek. "Jim! Jim wake up!" Receiving no response, she ran back into the office and over to Dwight's desk.

"Dwight," Pam whispered urgently, "I need to to come help me with something right now okay?"

"Alright Pam, I'll help you out," Dwight responded, standing slowly. Pam grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside where Jim laid motionless.

"Dwight, I need you to get Jim into the elevator then my car okay? He passed out from his fever." Pam looked to Dwight, nervous.

"Ha, I knew he was ill." Dwight smirked. "OK Pam, let's do this." They dragged Jim into the elevator. On the way down, Jim came into consciousness, looking up at Pam and Dwight and coughing lightly.

"Pam....Dwight...what? Why...?" Jim said, confused.

Pam tried to give him a reassuring smile. "Hey Halpert! You sorta blacked out in the hallway, so I'm gonna drive you home okay? Can you stand?" Jim slowly stood up, then bent forward.

"Hurrtchoo! Hap'stchiew! Huh...hatsch!!"

Jim groaned and pressed a hand to his head.

"What a fool." Dwight commented. staring straight ahead.

The elevator doors opened and Jim leaned heavily on Pam as they walked out. Pam called a thank you to Dwight when he stayed in the elevator to go back up to work.

They got to Pam's car and Jim collapsed in the passengers seat, crossing his arms. then uncrossing them to sneeze into his hands.

"Hep'tshoo! Hutchiew! Hptch! Hstch! Hnnch!" A shiver ran down Jim's spine while they drove. He started shaking more as they went. Pam frowned. Even though she had turned the heat all the way up, he still shook, arms crossed tight over his body.

When they got to Jim's home, Pam helped him inside where he fell limply onto the couch, not even removing his shoes. Pam shook her head and went into Jim's bathroom to get medicine and a thermometer. She walked back into the living room to see Jim sitting up with his face in his elbow.

"Hurrastchieww! Hep'shuu!" Jim looked up from his arm and smiled weakly at Pam. "Hey Beesly, whatcha go-" He broke off coughing.

"Here drink this, Halpert." Pam said, handing him a cup of medicine. He swallowed it and she stuck a thermometer into his mouth. The two just stared at each other until it beeped. Pam pulled it from Jim's mouth and gasped.

"103.1! Jim! No wonder you passed out!" Pam scolded.

Jim smiled and looked and Pam with fever glazed eyes. "Don't worried about me Beesly, I'll be alrriighht." He hung on the last syllable and slowly lay back down on the couch. His eyes shut and his mouth drifted open such that he was snoring softly.

Pam smiled and and pulled a blanket from the couch over Jim's slightly shaking body.

She pulled off his shoes and at the last second, placed a light kiss on Jim's temple before slipping out to go back to the office.

"Good night, Halpert."

"What a fool." Dwight commented. staring straight ahead.

AHAHAHA I loved the whole story, but especially this line! It's SO Dwight, I just had to laugh. I envy Jim and Pam's relationship though, they're adorable: total power couple! :D