Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Apprentice Detective

Ammy

Hello everyone this'll be my first story hope you all enjoy it if I screw up please be gentle and I'll correct my mistakes as best I can. So for today I'll be doing a Mirai Nikki(Future Diary) fanfic. So here we go! :biggrinsmiley:

Disclaimer:I do not under any circumstances own Future Diary, If I did Yuki would never like Yuno, Yuno would be dead so Aru and Yuki could be together.

Yukiteru did not know how long he was sitting in class for. An hour? Maybe it was almost the end of the third period. He glanced at the clock, no he still had 55 minutes left in third period. Where was the school's boy detective? Sure he was always late, sometimes never even showed up for school but there was no school mystery, nothing to investigate considering Yuno was not here at the moment, so where could he be? The teacher left his lesson to go find something and Yuki wasted no time in taking out his phone and sending Aru a text message.

'Aru where are you?'

Yuki waited for Aru to reply.

'I'm at home sick.'

Yuki felt sorry for the poor apprentice detective and decided to pay him a visit after school.

******************************************************************* about 7 hours later***********************************************************************************

Yuki now standed at the Akise residence he went and knocked at the door. He then heard a muffled 'i'm coming' and the door opened revealing a rather stunned and ill-looking Aru. His white hair all ruffled up, his rose pink eyes glassed over and the fact that he was wearing sweats and a t-shirt.

"Yuki," Aru began,"what are you doing here?"

Yuki himself was shocked, he had never seen Aru in anything less than a pristine appearance, but there seemed to be a first time for everything.

"I'm here to take care of you, Aru-chan" said Yuki

Aru then opened the door wider to let Yuki in.

Yuki then looked around for a thermometer, found one and took Aru's temperature.

'102 degrees, that's not good,he has a fever,' thought Yuki. He then took Aru to his bedroom. Once there Aru's nose gave a little twitch,

he sniffled and gave way to a quick double.

"hih!HH'CHHSSH'uu!!, Heh! EASH'oo!!"

"Bless you Aru"

THE END

So that was my first fanfiction hope you like it!