Sneeze Fetish Forum

any request

Artemis

Alright it's ya girl back at with another 

Fleur* Hermione 

A/N I don't have a great understanding of French or the accent so pls cut me slack

Hermione was sitting in her loft above Diagon Ally. She was pouring over a book on the newest most misused spells. She couldn't help but think that Harry and Ron were likely some of the first to misuse thes spells. She hears the lock turn and knows it's her beautiful girlfriend, Fleur. Then Hermione was reminded why she was home in the first place and dives for the bed so Fleur wouldn't know she hadn't been resting her cold.

"'Ello love, 'ow 're you feeling?" She asks walking over to put her hand on Hermione's forehead. She clucks her tongue. 

"'Your tempevature is 'vuch higher ven when I left," she says her beautifully smooth face crinkled slightly into worry lines. Hermione then starts on yet another wet racking cough that shook her thin frame. As soon as she was done, her hands came up over her mouth as she tried to muffle her wet sneezes without a handkerchief. 

"Isheeeew ishsheww isheew iSHEew isheew isheew!" She couldn't bare to mover hands and uncover the mess she had made. 

"Fleur," she said though it sounded more like phlegm with her congestion, "could you hanb be the handkerchief?" She asks blushing furiously that her stunning girlfriend had to see this.

"of corvse," she says kissing the sick girls forehead. Fleur stands and starts to look for a handkerchief when she spots the book open on Hermione's desk next to notes in her perfect handwriting. She collects a handkerchief and stalks back over to Hermione's bedside. 

"Omeone 'as 'veen 'veading an' not vesting," she says a smile dancing over her lips as she leans forward and kisses Hermione's pink nose, setting her off again. 

"ISHEEEW ISHEEE ISHEWW ISHEEEW ISHHEEW ISHEEEW ISHEEWW" Fluer gives her the handkerchief after a minute of those intense adorable sneezes.

"a tes suhaits," she says sitting beside the sick girl. "No vore verking while sick, " she says gently petting the other girls hair softly. "Sleep now, I vill 'et you some pepper-up in ve morning." 

"But you love me sneezing like this," Hermonie says her voice much clearer. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artemis

• RemedyBane

• Snufaleeze

• sneezelover3

Just now, charlotterose said:

Harry Potter pic where Harry gets sick on the horcrux hunt?

That would be fic not pic.... haha

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2017 at 10:22 PM, Artemis said:

I can't do that, the list of fandom so  do is on the first page 😄 Thanks for yalls cooperation amd patience 

Sorry, I was confused:oops::byetele:

Can you do a Niall fic where he's really sick but he tries to hide it because Zayn (or Louis) was already sick, then the boys find out.

As long as you can, if it's short it doesn't matter.:D Thank you.