Sneeze Fetish Forum

any request

Artemis

I hate asking for requests that aren't on the list of fandoms (sorry) but would you write a request about lab rats? (If you know what it is)

Ohhh! That would be cool!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artemis

• RemedyBane

• Snufaleeze

• sneezelover3

Please could you do a Louis Tomlinson sneezefic where he has a severe hayfever attack?

Do you do The Walking Dead fics?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This might sound insane but I've watched all the High School Musicals recently and it would be awesome if you did one with a Chad x Troy pairing. I don't care which one is sick, just as long as there is care taking and adorable fluf.. You're so awesome, I love you!! ☺

If you're still up for this, could you do a fic where Snape is trying to hide an allergy from his students - and fails miserably of course?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, really short horrible Leofic

Sleep sleep. That sounds perfect right now. I wish I could get some sleep. Leo thinks staring at his ceiling. I wish Jason hadn't given his cold to Percy who gave it to nico who gave it to annabeth who gave it to me. He gets up and starts tinkering with things. Building a robot then taking its head off.

Hehcatcoo hechoo hejjxxioo hejxoo hechoo

Bless you, Hazel says from the door looking worriedly at her friend.

Thanks, sorry you had to see that.

Don't be I'm sorry you're sick and alone. Leo smiles at her.

Who said anything about being sick? I'm not hershooo hershooo heachooo hejjxxioo

Mmmmhmmmm she says

Sorry this is really bad I know* hides under rock**

• 3 weeks later...

Urrrrgggh!!! I can't take Leo! He's so adorable!!! Short, but great!

• 5 weeks later...

Please could you do a Louis Tomlinson sneezefic where he has a severe hayfever attack?

ues u should do a Louis fix like this it would be awesome

I hate asking for requests that aren't on the list of fandoms (sorry) but would you write a request about lab rats? (If you know what it is)

where did that gif come from like video if u know

I just really want to see this written lel..

Mario's allergic to Fire Flowers. Cue the sneezy flame madness.

• 1 month later...

yes someone do a louis fic like she said
  • 1 year later...

Alright my friends I am so sorry for abondoning this thread my life got crazy but imma pick it up if anyone's still interested

Nico*Will

Nico had his legs kicked up on the trunk in the Hades cabin. Will was supposed to come over as soon as he got off of his shift, his shift that had ended two hours and seventeen minutes ago. Not that Nicowas counting. They were supposed to go grab a coffee from Hermes cabin, a date a real date! But it seemed that Will had other plans. Nico could hear rain beating down on the Windows. It wasn't any darker in his cabin than it normally was but he could feel the temperature dropping, that was unusual for camp. Suddenly, rain wasn't the only thing pounding against Nico's cabin door. 

'Guess the oh so important Will decided to grace me with his presence,' he had half a mind to just not open the door and let Will get soaked,  in fact he waited about five minutes before going to let his boyfriend in. When he opened the door tho, he regretted making Will stand in the rain. The Sunshine Boy looked like microwaved death. He had dark purple bags under his normally bright eyes. Not that they weren't bright right then, but they were fever bright. 

"Oh mby godsNigo i'b so sorry, I fell adeep in the imbfirbery," Will said all his words tumbling out over each other. He sniffed thickly and swallowed. Nico hits him in the head lightly with a magna.

"Quit sucking snot into the back of your head," he says rolling his eyes. For a doctor, Will certainly didn't take care of himself. "Come on pretty boy, let's get you into bed and take care of that cute little nose of yours," Nico teases kissing Will's sensitive, pink nose knowing exactly what Would happen. 

" hhhhhhhh....hhhheeee.....hhhh....ugh, ids stugk Nigo," Will says his stuffy voice making him sound winy. Nico giggles, his rare smile peeking out. He runs his finger down the bridge of Will's nose tapping once on the tip. 

"Hhhhh....hhhheeeeee.....hhhhh..." Nico could tell just by the build up these were going to be strong, and he guessed wet too. 

"HETCH HETCH HERCG HERCT HEYCG HETCG," Will was pinching his nose shut to try and quiet the sound. His face had turned fifty shades of red from stifling the strong sneezes. Nico shakes his head, grabs a handkerchief that Hazel had given him walking up behind Will and gently removing his iron grip from his poor abused nose. He must have been doing this all day.Nico covers Will's nose with the handkerchief and rubs his back forcing him to let the powerful sneezes have their way with him. Will is bent over, his entire body shaking from the strength of them. 

"HERXCHXX HERCHXX HERCHHX " a breath, " HERXXXT HERXXXT HERRXXT" Will looked up not sure if he was finished. When no more immediately followed, he figured he was good. 

"My gods Nigo, i'b so sorry," he says blushing when he saw the position they were in. 

"Come on sunshine let's get you rested. And no more stifling, that's what you tell me. You'll bust an eardrum." Will just nods and let's nico lead him to bed where he surrender to the son of deaths care taking. 

23 minutes ago, jai_is_bae? said:

I have a request if you can complete it, Jesse from full house

I can't do that, the list of fandom so  do is on the first page 😄 Thanks for yalls cooperation amd patience 

Maybe Severus snape? I don't ship him with anyone,  but maybe silent suffering? like he's alone? idk.. :shy: