• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artemis

• RemedyBane

• Snufaleeze

• sneezelover3

A sick Percy fic while the team ( Leo Annabeth Jason Frank Piper and Hazel) take care of him ? :P

Okay I shall try this.

Percy had been off the last few days, almost falling asleep while on watch, spending hours in his room, and even avoiding Annanbeth. Now Annabeth was a reasonable person, so she took to completely ignoring her boyfriend and pretending he didn't exist.

Hazel had also noticed Percy's behavior so the first chance she got, she went and knocked on the door to his cabin, with Frank beside her. She hears a garbled response from inside and decides that she is going to take it as if he had said come in.

" Percy, are you okay?" He sits up quickly and tries to look healthy but fails miserably.

" Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." His speech is stuttered and fumbled and Hazel can tell he is anything but fine.

" Okay, cut the crap. What's wrong Percy?" She can tell he's preparing for another argument when his nose starts to twich.

" hhh...hhh.. nxx nxx xxx nxxnxx nxx nxx nxx nxx nxx." Frank jumps backward and almost falls over a table.

" Bless you,man" He says. Percy blushes and nods in thanks.

" Is this why you've been avoiding Annabeth?"

" I haven't been avoiding her, I don't want to get her sick, she can't see me like this," He has trouble fitting his story together but Hazel gets the meaning.

" I'll get her." Hazel walks out of the room leaving Frank and Percy alone.

" SOrry you feel bad man," Frank says a bit akwardly.

" Not your fault." They stand in silence until Hazel returns with Annabeth in tow.

" See, he wasn't avoiding you, he's just sick as a dog." Percy does his best puppy dog eyes hoping Annabeth will forgive him 'cause he would rather swim in the plegathon then have her mad at him. She smiles and walks up to his bed.

" How many times must I say this, you are a seaweed brain."

"Nxx nxxnxx nxx nxx nxxn xxn."

" Bless you. Don't stifle,Percy." He gives her a hard look.

" Only for you HacHooo."

" Bless you, seaweed brain

A/N I don't own PJ or HoO but I hope you liked it Melody

Yesss I love them so much! Percabeth is just too great. And a sick Percy, now who doesn't want that :P Thank you so much Artemis!

I've read your Divergent story, which was one of the greatest I've ever read! Maybe you could do another one of those? :biggrinsmiley:

I will try

"ishew." Crap! That was the hundreth time I'd sneezed in a hour. Now there is a knife flying at some unsuspecting person.

" Tris?" That was Four my instructor and boyfriend.

" Yeah Four?"

" You know that sucked," he says totally serious.

" Yeah, I do. Ishew" Crap, I sneezed again.

" Tris, you okay?" He was worried.

" Yeah, can't I sneeze in front of you?' I ask joking.

" Yeah."

" Well, Ishew ishew ishew ishh ishhs ihsss ihss issh." I try and stifle them into my fist.

" Bless you, are you sure you're okay?" I roll my eyes at him.

" Yeah, I'm fine." Four's hand shoots out and touches my forehead.

" Liar, you are burning up." I swat his hand away.

" I'm not, your hands are freezing. hxx hxx hxx hxx hxx hxx hx xhhx hxx xx hxx hxx hxx hichew"

" Bless you."

" Thanks."

" You're sick."

" Not I'm not."

" Yes you are."

" Fine I am."

A/N I hope you liked it HeckHound02 and thanks for the complement

And I own divergent..... Just kidding I only own these two in Mrs.roths worst nightmares.

Thanks so much for the story! :biggrinsmiley: :biggrinsmiley: It was great!! I'm sort of new here so I don't know what it's like to try my own story... But I might give it a shot sooner or later... Just hope it turns out as great as your stories :sweatdrop:

welcome to the forum and I hope you do post a story soon. THanks so much I'm glad you like my stories but I'm surre they aren't that good. I hope you get to eat tons of cookies

Lol thanks! You too! And I've gone ahead and posted my own Divergent story! If you'd like, you could always try and read it. It's not the best thing in the world but it's an attempt I guess.... Hope you like it if you choose to do so :happysmiley:

Please do a One Direction one! They're about to do an interview but Harry has a bad allergic reaction and can't stop sneezing before and during the interview :P

Harry being his typical clumsy self, had fallen and broken one of the lads bottles of colonge. He was thoughly covered in the stuff.
" Hechoo hechoo hechoo hechoohechoo hecoohechoohechoohechooehchoo hechhoo hechooo," HE walks out to meet the guys like this and they all reek of the crap. They give him a conserned look.

" Bless ya, are you okay?"

" Yeah. Let's get to the interview."

At the interview, Harrry was stuggling to controll his nodse and he was doing pretty well until the woman started talking to him.

" So Harry, how do you feel about the work one direction is doing?" She asks.

" HHhh.... I fhhh fehhhhnzxx hnxzx hzznnx hnxx hxnnx hnxx hxnnx hxnnx hnnx hnxx hxnnx hxnnnx hxnnx hxxn hx nnxh hxxn hxxn hxzn hxxnz hxxn hechoo hechoo hechoo hechoo." WHen he can controll his nose enough to look up, he is horrifyed to see that he had sprayed the woman with his sneezes.\

" I'm Hechoo hechoo hechooo so sorry hechoo hechoo hechooo hechoo hechoo love," he says expressing great sorrow.

" Bless you, and it's okay dear, I guess all those long night catching up to you, maybe have a bit of a cold." She had been inturrupted by Harry's unruly nose.

" No more like my mates wear more pefume then our fans." The interviewer laughs and his friends hit him.

A/N I HOPED YOU LIKED IT THETHINGOF. I'M SORRY IF I GOT ANY FACTS WRONG, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME BUT I DON'T LIKE ONE DIECTION SO ALL MY INFO CAME FROM OTHER FANFICTIONS AND MY IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EJOY COMMENT AND REQUEST

AAAWWWWWWW!!!!! Percy!!!! He's so cute! I love your fanfictions, even the one's I don't know the fandom of!

Okay. I usually don't give specific request because the writer should write what they like but, do you think you could do something with Leo, Jason, and Percy sneezing? I'm sorry to Frank he's not included. :sweat:

OR.....

I'm taking a long shot here if you know the band R5? Something, I don't know, I'm sorry! :tomato:

Ok let's see what I can do for you. I do not know the band R5 but I did look them up. Sorry but since I don't know them I really don'tthink I'm qualifyed to write about them.

' Darn it, Annabeth, this stuff stinks,' Percy thinks as he sprays some of the pefume Annabeth had given him for valentines day. A ton of the vile stuff flew out of the spigut.

" hhhh.....hhhh hecnn kzzxx kzxxk kzzx kzzx kzxx," Percy sneezes openly to the left. A few minutes later, Jason knocks on the Posidon cabin.

" Come in," Percy calls in a congested voice. Jason frowns and walks in only to be slapped in the face by a stench so strong his eyes start watering.

" Whoa, dude what'd you spray in here?" He ask as his nose starts to run. He can tell by the fact that Percy's nose is all red he wasn't faring any better.

" Kzzxx kzzzxx kxzzk kzzxx Annabeth kzz kzzx kzzx kzzx Gave me some perfume kzzxx kzzx kzzx."

" Bless ya bro. HEchoo hechoo hechoo hechoo HECHOO." Jason sneezes into his arm.

" Bless you.' Just then there is another knock on the door and Leo calling through the door," Yo guys wanna get some froyo?" Percy calls for him to come in. Leo comes in and then his face screws up in disgust.

" Woah bro."

" Kzzxx kzzxx kzzxx"

" HECHOO hecjjo heccjjk jeckkk HEcchoo."

" Bless you," LEo says with a far away look." Hjjxx hjjjxx hjjjxx hjjjxx hjjjx hjjjx hjjjx. SOrry," Leo mutters after sneezing into his fist.

" Bless ya bro."

" Remide me to kill Annabeth," Jason says.

" Good luck with that bro," Percy says. " Oh and here's your chance, she's coming." Jason looks around in panic and when he realizes that Percy was kidding, he smacks him upside the head.

" What was that for" Percy whines.

" Making me this your muderous girlfriend was nearby."

A/N yeah a new request(happy dance) thank you and I hope you enjoy Snufaleeze

Could you do a Percy Jackson allergy fic where Percy is trying to hold his sneezes back for Annabeth and everyone else, but it backfires, making his sneezes even bigger? Sorry so specific...

Edited by PinkiePie

That was soooooooo great!!!! There were all so good with each other and had cute sneezes and ah! Thank you so much! :doublethumbsup:

It's okay with the R5 thing. :) I knew it was a long shot but I thought, 'Hey I'll take my chances. Who knows?'

Ok PinkiePie I'll do my best

" Percy, I want to practice, wanna come with me?" Annabeth asks. Percy shrugs and grabs Riptide on their way out of the Posiden cabin. When the get to the arena, they see some of the younger campers had just finished and had kicked up a lot of dust. Percy could already feel the evil little particals in his nose. Annabeth coughs and tries to clear the air with her hand. They take up position and begin the fight. Percy went through all the motions but his mind wasn't in them. That is a dangerous thing when you are playing with swords. Percy can feel the little dust babies floating around in his nose, tickling and making sneezing a curse. He takes an overhand strike that Annabeth had no chance of blocking. Then Percy's nose decided to seriously screw him over. He couldn't controll the tickle anymore. Instead of making sure that his bade didn't deccapitate his girlfriend, Percy was sneezing. He tries to hold them back long enough to curb his swing but he can't with his last moment, he sees Annabeth's look of terror before he hits her. His eyes snap closed but he can feel his blade hit something.

" Nxx nxx nxx nx nxx nx nxxx nxxx nxnxxxxxxxhCOOOOOOOOO HECHOOO HECHOO HESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HESHHHHHH HESSSss." When the fit ends, he opens his eyes and sees his sword in the ground and Annabeth standing there calmly offering him a tissue.

I don't own these characters I just make them dance for me.

-Artemis

Nice ending!! He's so cute!! I can't get enough!

These are lovely :D

Can you write a fic about any of the Marauders (well, except Peter, although he can be there :P ...Maybe James because we don't see too much of him?) with an allergy?

Thank you!!

yes yes I can

" James, how stupid are you, you should have known better then to go frollicing in the fields with Lily at the peek of allergy season,' Lupin says as he hands James another tissue. He blows his nose and shakes his head glad he's at least in the boys dorm. Or he was until her hears Sirius leading Lily up to see him.

" HEChoo hechoo hejjxx," he sneezes into his arm. Lily walks in and her eyes pop out of her head.

" Merlins beard what happened to you James?" JAmes is in the throws of another fit so Lupin answers for him.

" His allergies are killing him after being outside with you all morning.

" Hejjzz hejjxx hjeexx hjjxxx hjxxx hjxxx hjxx hjxx hxjjjx." James's nose seems to agreee with that statement. Lily looks shoked and Sirius is laughing his butt off.

okay I cannot quote but this is for Aslyumflower I hope you like and any one who wants to request something, please do because it makes me happy. it can be a fandom or original so smiley face

These are lovely :D

Can you write a fic about any of the Marauders (well, except Peter, although he can be there :P ...Maybe James because we don't see too much of him?) with an allergy?

Thank you!!

hey I got it I figured out how to quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww, Sirius laughing at him! :cry: (well of course he is! :laugh:)

Thanks so much, this is cute!!! :D

And congrats on figuring out how to quote, too! :thumbsup:

I hate asking for requests that aren't on the list of fandoms (sorry) but would you write a request about lab rats? (If you know what it is)