Sneeze Fetish Forum

Like Domino Bricks (Criminal Minds) Finished!

Chanel_no5

I kind of really want to hug this story.

I don't know what else to say. xD

The h/c-ish bit is really, really cute.

This is to cute and it's killing me ;) I lovee the way you write Reid and Blake you should write them more :P and I agree I just want to give this story a hug!

awww man I'm sad it's over!! great job - you write the characters so well!! I can't wait to see what your next story will be heheh (;

This story was absolutely wonderful. You are an incredibly talented writer and I'm extremely glad that you are able to bring that talent into the Criminal Minds fandom. As far as I know, there has only been one other team sickfic on this forum, so it was nice to see an idea like that resurface.

I loved the dynamic of Reid and Blake being in a "war" to see who would get sick first. And everyone betting on them was wonderful too. I honestly could see that happening on the show. The team is very serious, though they have their lighthearted moments every once in a while. You truly captured that side of the team and brought it to life in this story.

Awwww this was so good! I'm sad it's over though D:

Thank you very much! :D So am I, actually. It was a lot more fun to write than I thought it would be. :lol:

I kind of really want to hug this story.

I don't know what else to say. xD

The h/c-ish bit is really, really cute.

Awww, that's a really sweet way of putting it, thank you!! :D

This is to cute and it's killing me wink.png I lovee the way you write Reid and Blake you should write them more tonguesmiley.gif and I agree I just want to give this story a hug!

Thank you! Careful what you wish for, I might just do that. :lol:

awww man I'm sad it's over!! great job - you write the characters so well!! I can't wait to see what your next story will be heheh (;

Thank you! Yeah, got nothing planned yet, so it'll be a surprise for me as well! :lol:

This story was absolutely wonderful. You are an incredibly talented writer and I'm extremely glad that you are able to bring that talent into the Criminal Minds fandom. As far as I know, there has only been one other team sickfic on this forum, so it was nice to see an idea like that resurface.

I loved the dynamic of Reid and Blake being in a "war" to see who would get sick first. And everyone betting on them was wonderful too. I honestly could see that happening on the show. The team is very serious, though they have their lighthearted moments every once in a while. You truly captured that side of the team and brought it to life in this story.

Oh my God, thank you so much!! :D It's kind of weird to think that until a few years ago I was completely against fanfiction all in all, and now it seems it's about 80 % of everything I write... it's so much fun to see how much of the characters I can get down in a story. And the dynamics between those two is quite interesting. Also, I could definitely picture them as the two most germ-phobic members of the team, so... :lol:

I'll take 3,000 more Blake stories, plz. stun.gifwubsmiley.gif

Now that's the kind of request I have been waiting for! :lol::P

• 5 weeks later...

I just found this and it's one of the better CM sick fics I've read. And I liked reading it because it read like a sitcom rather than a procedural. I liked the suspense of who was going to drop first. The only critique I have is how you characterized Rossi, and I've noticed a lot of authors do this to Rossi too, I'm not sure it's accurate to put Italian phrases into this dialogue because I have never heard Rossi just casually use an Italian phrase when he's speaking to one of his team members. Joe Mantegna might do that, but David Rossi doesn't, at least not in the 10 seasons of CM I've watched.

Other high points of this story is your ability to stick with the characters and how accurate you wrote their personalities. When I read Reid's dialogue I could totally hear Spencer talking in my mind. I could also easily imagine Morgan complaining and being a baby when he's sick too. That's my issue with some of the CM fics I've read, they aren't true to the characters. These characters are so cut and dry that it's hard to manipulate them without going off script and when you go off script with a character that is has specific quirks, it makes the author unreliable because it shows they don't pay attention to the show.
Really good writing on this one, the characters were believable, and it flowed nicely. Not too many details to drag on, and not too many adjectives to beef up sentences. Good. Clean. Neat. Simple. As a fun sickfic should be.

I just found this and it's one of the better CM sick fics I've read. And I liked reading it because it read like a sitcom rather than a procedural. I liked the suspense of who was going to drop first. The only critique I have is how you characterized Rossi, and I've noticed a lot of authors do this to Rossi too, I'm not sure it's accurate to put Italian phrases into this dialogue because I have never heard Rossi just casually use an Italian phrase when he's speaking to one of his team members. Joe Mantegna might do that, but David Rossi doesn't, at least not in the 10 seasons of CM I've watched.

Other high points of this story is your ability to stick with the characters and how accurate you wrote their personalities. When I read Reid's dialogue I could totally hear Spencer talking in my mind. I could also easily imagine Morgan complaining and being a baby when he's sick too. That's my issue with some of the CM fics I've read, they aren't true to the characters. These characters are so cut and dry that it's hard to manipulate them without going off script and when you go off script with a character that is has specific quirks, it makes the author unreliable because it shows they don't pay attention to the show.

Really good writing on this one, the characters were believable, and it flowed nicely. Not too many details to drag on, and not too many adjectives to beef up sentences. Good. Clean. Neat. Simple. As a fun sickfic should be.

Oh my God, thank you very much!! :D

Though I must go against you on your critique; in the episode that I can't remember the title of right now, where Garcia sets up an altar to celebrate those who are no longer with them, Rossi says "salud" instead of "cheers" when they clink their glasses. So, yes, he does. Though I can't be certain if he does when blessing anyone of course. But I'm curious, where in this fic did you find such a phrase? I can't find it now that I look.

Edited by Chanel_no5

Oh my God, thank you very much!! :D

Though I must go against you on your critique; in the episode that I can't remember the title of right now, where Garcia sets up an altar to celebrate those who are no longer with them, Rossi says "salud" instead of "cheers" when they clink their glasses. So, yes, he does. Though I can't be certain if he does when blessing anyone of course. But I'm curious, where in this fic did you find such a phrase? I can't find it now that I look.

The ep is called "In the Blood" S9.6. Yes, I recall Rossi saying 'salud' meaning good health, but other than that, I don't recall Rossi ever speaking Italian during a case. And my mistake too for accusing you of miswriting Rossi's dialogue. I've read so many CM fics recently that I think get the plots and authors mixed up.