Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mad Max - Nux's Allergies

thethingof

[spoilerS FROM FILM.

Set in an alternate world in which Nux makes it back to the Citadel with everyone else. This is my first ever fic so be gentle with me..]

-

After taking down Immortan Joe and reclaiming the Citadel for themselves, Nux's life had improved greatly. Whilst society was yet to reform to the standard many would appreciate, Nux could see that things were getting there. Him and Capable had settled down nicely, and food was beginning to grow again, bringing the former wasteland back into use. However, with the environment beginning to change around them, and crops starting to have an effect on the air and the soil in the Citadel, Nux found himself suffering from allergies he'd never known before.

"HA-choo" Nux was lying on the floor, his allergies to the slowly transforming dust seemed to be getting worse, and it was everwhere. He groaned and closed his eyes, but he knew he wouldn't be done sneezing for a while. "HA-choo...ha...ha-CHOO". Capable came and sat beside him. "With all these crops and medicines we've started growing we have to be able to find something to help..". Nux had been having on and off sneezing fits for weeks, rarely a day went by without him having to exclude himself from conversations or events in order to succumb to an aggressive fit away from confused eyes. What frustrated him most was that he seemed to be the only one suffering.

"Ha-choo, ha..ha-choo, ha-choo, HA-choo" Nux knew that laying on the floor around the dust settlement wouldn't help, but then again, what could? He just prayed that it would be one of his shorter fits, the other week he'd sneezed almost constantly for three hours, ruining the speech he had planned to give to the rest of the civilisation. "Ok, we've gotta do....do...ha...ha-CHOO, ugh, we nee-ha...HA-CHOO, ha..ha-CHOO, I need this to stop" Nux sighed between sneezes. Capable felt sorry for him, she'd grown to love this once Warboy very dearly; marriage wasn't really an option in the society that they lived in, but she always hoped one day it would be.

"I can't be like this all day, I'm meant to be doing the oil run later. If I...ha-choo, if I'm like...ha...ha-CHOO, this the whole time I won't be able to drive prop...prop..ha..ha-CHOO, HA-CHOO, ugh..ah...ha--choo, ha-choo, ha-CHOO, HA-choo!". Capable rubbed Nux's back as he sat up, determined not to let this ruin another day. "ha...ha...uhh..ugh, now I've got one these!" Occasionally Nux's allergies played up even more, causing his sneezes to get stuck. It drove him mad more than anything else. His eyes were constantly glazed over with his mouth half open, his breathed jumped and hitched and his fade tightened and loosened repeatedly. "ha...ahh...HA-CHOO!" It came eventually. Whilst both Nux and Capable found his allergies amusing to begin with, they both now longed for them to stop.

Nux knew he had to drive the rig to collect oil in three hours time, and he needed to stop sneezing by then. His allergies had stopped him completing his daily tasks before, so he couldn't let that happen again. He had three hours to find something that worked. He stood up, "ha-choo", he walked towards the edge of the Citadel Tower, "ha-choo", and he looked over the society that was growing up with him, determined now more than ever to put his allergies to an end so he could focus foremost on helping the city he saved become a better home for the people surrounding him.

"Ha-choo!"

nUX <3 this is amazing writing! keep it up :D also a really good fic, and welcome to the forum! (>^-^)>

nUX <3 this is amazing writing! keep it up :D also a really good fic, and welcome to the forum! (>^-^)>

Thank you! Yeah I'll definitely do more, gotta get better at fleshing out the characters and gotta improve how I type out the sneezes haha, thanks for the nice words :)

Nuuuuuxxxx… poor baby. I LOVE this. I was thinking of doing something with Nux and allergies (since I've already done Nux + cold) and this was right up my alley.

Nuuuuuxxxx… poor baby. I LOVE this. I was thinking of doing something with Nux and allergies (since I've already done Nux + cold) and this was right up my alley.

Your Nux + Cold one was the first fanfic I read on here, I loved it a lot! Thank you :)

So I'm going away for a week on Monday, so I'll try and get a follow up part done and on here by Sunday! :)