Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

19 hours ago, Sooph said:

Just got grilled in a job interview and stood my ground. 

good job sooph!! i hope you get the job :D 👍

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/4/2019 at 4:53 PM, Ashlex said:

That made my day I'm going to maybe call him

YOU GO GIRL!!!! YES CALL HIM!!!

It makes me happy when people I really care about seem to be doing really well.

I got to meet my cousin today!   I didn't even know about her until a couple of months ago (long story) and I was really nervous about meeting her, but she and her husband are such friendly, awesome people, and I'm super happy that everything went so well. :happysmiley:

Welp, just got back from the hematologist and turns out I have a genetic disorder called Thalassemia but it's not cancer and that's what counts! :D I go back in two weeks to discuss things further after some more blood work they took today but I'm so relieved and happy it's not cancer! :dancesequence: 

All the layers he touched are melting away. Starting to feel more like myself.

Edited by Anonymouse
51 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

All the layers he touched are melting away. Starting to feel more like myself.

That's great to hear :hug:

On my birthday a week ago, I was able to Skype and talk to my favorite teacher/role model/friend completely as friends for the first time (because we usually talk as friends just for a bit in lessons but have limited time since we have to go back to what we’re doing). We planned to talk to 30 minutes since she had to go after, but we still ended up Skyping and chatting for 40 minutes. It was so amazing and incredible and an awesome experience to just be able to talk to her and have a full on friend conversation without having to rush for the first time ever! It truly made my 16th birthday!

think I did well on my pre-job interview online assessment so that’s a small win! (By the way, if anyone’s got tips on how to ace a job interview, I’d really appreciate them, I’m hella nervous for it)

Happy for meds and meds and friends who make killer snacks with them and let me sleep on their couch.

I’M SOOOOOOO HAPPPY RIGHT NOW WITH THIS NEWS!!!!! JUST SCREAMING IN EXCITEMENT! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! 

I’ve had so much positivity in this past week and it’s really payed off. I went into my English test with a great attitude. I didn’t study more than I usually do. The class average was an 84 and I got a 93, the highest in the class. 

Also I’m having a birthday party this weekend. The theme? The office. I’m so excited!

It's Friday, I got money today and bought a ton of snacks and wine. I'm done with my stable chores for today, and now I sit back with a cold soda and a doughnut. The air is absolutely FILLED with birch pollen, it covers everything, and now my neighbour down the street started mowing his lawn for the first time this year and it smells HEAVENLY! I keep my window open, the Friday commerce is in full swing in the square which is within earshot from my place, and I hear so much sneezing...!!  :cryhappy: 

GodDAMN it's been a while since I was this pleased with the world. ^_^ 

5 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

GodDAMN it's been a while since I was this pleased with the world. ^_^

That's amazing :hug:❤️

I'm just happy that the week is over and my schedule cleared for the weekend 😊

5 hours ago, Jejune said:

I have twoooooooo boyfriends now. And it fucking rules!

oh my god!! it happened! congrats!!! 🎉🎉

Received a letter from a friend of mine. I didn't know that they intended to write, so it was a pleasant surprise to find a hand-written letter amongst the usual bills and advertisements. 

That's it, after 34 years of work, I'm done!

Let the freedom commence!

:joal:

15 hours ago, Joal 55 said:

That's it, after 34 years of work, I'm done!

Let the freedom commence!

:joal:

Nice! Congrats and enjoy yourself! :):D