Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Reader said:

Ummmmmm, Kathy Bates in Lip Sync Battle performing Bruno Mars “That’s What I Like.”

She was amazing. 

1 hour ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

She was amazing. 

I heard she had a double mastectomy right before and wanted to go on the show as a new “lease on life” activity. ❤️ 

Another day like this, please.

It’s 11:15pm and I just got done with my homework. I had a 45 minute talk with my older brother about growing up. I felt so close to him for the first time in my life and it’s made me cry happy tears so many times tonight. I never thought this day would’ve come. I know we’ll have more bumps down the road and especially right before he moves out. But it’s insane to think in a year I’m going to be the only one at home.

Now I’m quietly playing Keep Holding On on my ukulele, understanding now that happiness should be put over school priorities. Sometimes it’s okay to slack on an assignment or two, take a deep breath, and relax. I have school tomorrow and I should be asleep but tomorrow’s another day.

Thank you God for nights like these.

11 minutes ago, FadedRose said:

Another day like this, please.

It’s 11:15pm and I just got done with my homework. I had a 45 minute talk with my older brother about growing up. I felt so close to him for the first time in my life and it’s made me cry happy tears so many times tonight. I never thought this day would’ve come. I know we’ll have more bumps down the road and especially right before he moves out. But it’s insane to think in a year I’m going to be the only one at home.

Now I’m quietly playing Keep Holding On on my ukulele, understanding now that happiness should be put over school priorities. Sometimes it’s okay to slack on an assignment or two, take a deep breath, and relax. I have school tomorrow and I should be asleep but tomorrow’s another day.

Thank you God for nights like these.

I’m so stinkin happy for you! ❤️ Talks like these with family are so amazing! I love that closeness and I hope you guys continue this great new start. 🤗

Edited by Reader

That sounds awesome. I'd love to try it myself if you're willing to give me the link. Either here or PM is fine.

16 minutes ago, Shay said:

That sounds awesome. I'd love to try it myself if you're willing to give me the link. Either here or PM is fine.

Sure! ^_^ I'm partial to the big bowl with the deeper sound, but I know some prefer the smaller with the higher notes. Either way, for some reason my body very much wanted this. 

Thanks! I don't think I had quite the same reaction you did to the video, but it was very soothing.

This is such a simple thing but I'm so grateful I woke up when my alarm went off and not two hours beforehand with racing thoughts. Really going to try and make today a good one.

I finished a major story and am getting a new laptop. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5173799.

44 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I finished a major story and am getting a new laptop. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5173799.

YOU GO KAZE you earned this

I really really really like having warm feet from wearing big soft fluffy warm socks.  It just feels SO good.  It's a sort of pointless happy thing but I need some pointless happy things right about now.

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I really really really like having warm feet from wearing big soft fluffy warm socks.  It just feels SO good.  It's a sort of pointless happy thing but I need some pointless happy things right about now.

THAT IS THE BEST FEEELING EVER

These moments of calm and quiet can be so blissful... soaking up every second.

Listening to classical music with your pregnant friend because her baby kicks to the music. 😭😭😭

1 minute ago, Reader said:

Listening to classical music with your pregnant friend because her baby kicks to the music. 😭😭😭

IM CRY I LOVE YOU

I got the casts off my wrists finally! Welcome back to the computer! Hello forum, I've missed you all! Now to get back to work on my Secret Santa that got derailed halfway through by breaking my wrists!

2 hours ago, Sooph said:

Well, if anything we’re not getting a no deal brexit, for now. 

Oh man, the brexit chaos... I'm, like, 90% sure there won't be a brexit at all in the end and that this whole drama was unnecessary. However, the rest of us would like to thank youkay for stirring this up, because now nobody else wants to leave. :yay: 

My cat is grooming her paw while asleep. GAH, this is the cutest thing I've seen today...! :wub: 

Finally figured out why my bird has been so moody lately! Not happy she's molting but happy that its not something I've done and that its only temporary! :D