• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After being in our house for almost 2 years we're finally getting around to picking paint colors and prepping to paint. I'm so tired of looking at off white walls.

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku
6 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

After being in our house for almost 2 years we're finally getting around to picking paint colors and prepping to paint. I'm so tired of looking at off white walls.

Ohhh, painting sounds like fun! Off white is a terribly boring color I must agree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bird is finally getting used to hands and today she took it upon herself to land atop my head and preen me. I feel so loved! :laugh: 

Bonus pics because I'm a proud pet parent, ignore my ugly face lol:

https://sta.sh/22g7yz321lz8?edit=1

26 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

My bird is finally getting used to hands and today she took it upon herself to land atop my head and preen me. I feel so loved! :laugh: 

Bonus pics because I'm a proud pet parent, ignore my ugly face lol:

https://sta.sh/22g7yz321lz8?edit=1

That's great! I'm so happy for you.

Aww I love how the little bird is staring right at the camera. She’s a little model! And you weren’t kidding about your eyes. What a gorgeous color! It’s like some type of brownish-gray or pale brown that just shimmers and softens when you smile. Aaaaaaand your freckles are amazing! Anyways you look good. Thanks for sharing the pic! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I booked my ticket!! Yaaaaaay! It was pretty cheap. I’m excited about this trip, but a tiny bit nervous since it will be for a month and I’ve never met my friend in person before. We just talked for like three years. And of course, video called and chatted. Writing this out makes me more nervous, but I’m ready for an adventure! 

1 hour ago, Shay said:

That's great! I'm so happy for you.

Thanks, Shay! :D 

56 minutes ago, Reader said:

Aww I love how the little bird is staring right at the camera. She’s a little model! And you weren’t kidding about your eyes. What a gorgeous color! It’s like some type of brownish-gray or pale brown that just shimmers and softens when you smile. Aaaaaaand your freckles are amazing! Anyways you look good. Thanks for sharing the pic! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I booked my ticket!! Yaaaaaay! It was pretty cheap. I’m excited about this trip, but a tiny bit nervous since it will be for a month and I’ve never met my friend in person before. We just talked for like three years. And of course, video called and chatted. Writing this out makes me more nervous, but I’m ready for an adventure! 

She's definitely a diva! Ahh, thank you so much, Reader! I'm flattered! :hug: I hope you have a safe and fun trip!

January 5th- Went to a big city. Had an awesome time with my parents.

January 12th - Had a fun day out with a friend. Had some Korean food and went to Barnes & Noble's.

January 14th (today) - My mom helped me set up my Chougokin Hello Kitty Robot that I got at Barnes & Noble's on the 12th.

15 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Thanks, Shay! :D 

She's definitely a diva! Ahh, thank you so much, Reader! I'm flattered! :hug: I hope you have a safe and fun trip!

First off omigod you're gorgeous and I just want to hug you forever you just have that face for I'm like that face of I'm done with you but also looks like a cute little face where I'm like I must protect and I love the birdie what's a good little fuzz butt as you can tell I'm very hyper but the complement still stands I love you and your bird and reader stay safe because you are amazing

3 minutes ago, Ashlex said:

First off omigod you're gorgeous and I just want to hug you forever you just have that face for I'm like that face of I'm done with you but also looks like a cute little face where I'm like I must protect and I love the birdie what's a good little fuzz butt as you can tell I'm very hyper but the complement still stands I love you and your bird and reader stay safe because you are amazing

Haha, thanks Ashlex! Yeah, I have a resting b*tch face half the time ironically. xD

9 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Haha, thanks Ashlex! Yeah, I have a resting b*tch face half the time ironically. xD

You Are SO PRETTY (NOW IMMA SEND YOU VOICE OR TEXT THINGYS TELLING YOU HOW PRETTY YOU ARE  BECAUSE YOU ARE

57 minutes ago, Ashlex said:

You Are SO PRETTY (NOW IMMA SEND YOU VOICE OR TEXT THINGYS TELLING YOU HOW PRETTY YOU ARE  BECAUSE YOU ARE

:hug: You're too sweet! 

1 minute ago, SneezyHolmes said:

:hug: You're too sweet! 

AHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU

10 hours ago, Ashlex said:

reader stay safe because you are amazing

My little spidey senses were tingling and I was like “Ashlex’s spreading joy again. Let me get some of that” 😄

Thank you so much!! I’ll do my best to stay safe! 

I got my oldest cat to actually play with something. She's usually not one for any physical activity, so it was nice seeing her play for once. The gal deserves to have some fun.

13 hours ago, Reader said:

My little spidey senses were tingling and I was like “Ashlex’s spreading joy again. Let me get some of that” 😄

Thank you so much!! I’ll do my best to stay safe! 

ASDFGHJLLK I LOVE YOU READER

Got a new frying pan today and am excited to use it for the first time tomorrow ^^

Might not seem like a big thing but I've gotten so much calm and positive energy out of cooking recently. 

Edited by Selene
3 hours ago, Selene said:

Got a new frying pan today and am excited to use it for the first time tomorrow ^^

Might not seem like a big thing but I've gotten so much calm and positive energy out of cooking recently. 

that's wonderful selene! 

Existing just feels really good.  It feels really good to have things I enjoy doing and look forward to doing and I feel really pleased with myself when I plan things and put effort into them and then see the finished result.

ETA:  Oh hold the phone! @SneezyHolmes love the pictures.  Your bird is so precious and my eyebrows are extremely jealous of your eyebrows!

Edited by SleepingPhlox
47 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Existing just feels really good.  It feels really good to have things I enjoy doing and look forward to doing and I feel really pleased with myself when I plan things and put effort into them and then see the finished result.

ETA:  Oh hold the phone! @SneezyHolmes love the pictures.  Your bird is so precious and my eyebrows are extremely jealous of your eyebrows!

Thanks, Phlox! And ahh, I'm way overdue for a waxing! :lol: 

Had a really nice morning catching up with friends I've been neglecting. In this moment I don't feel so awful.

Sorry for the double post but it's better to post here than in the other department!

I just had the most amazing dinner - beet noodles with white beans and pesto. And I don't feel guilty about treating my body okay.

13 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Sorry for the double post but it's better to post here than in the other department!

I just had the most amazing dinner - beet noodles with white beans and pesto. And I don't feel guilty about treating my body okay.

Never be sorry for double posting

My sister really watches out for me 😊

I had scheduled an appointment with the dentist for a few hours later because I was in pain and not sleeping much because of it. I can’t think in that state of mind so I called my sister to see if I should take a pill or go to the doctor in pain. (Yea, I couldn’t think.)

She told me to take the pill, so I started talking and she said, “Stop. Take the pill and then finish your sentence.”

So I did and man oh man I felt better within half an hour. 

We just started chatting and swapping dentist stories. She was appalled that I didn’t have laughing gas. She hated that her dentist didn’t believe her when she told him that she could still feel pain after the numbing. She had to set him straight. 

“I’m not dealing with pain. It’s uncomfortable for me and it’ll be uncomfortable for you when I take your utensils.”

She had me dyin 😂 That girl does not play

4 minutes ago, Reader said:

My sister really watches out for me 😊

I had scheduled an appointment with the dentist for a few hours later because I was in pain and not sleeping much because of it. I can’t think in that state of mind so I called my sister to see if I should take a pill or go to the doctor in pain. (Yea, I couldn’t think.)

She told me to take the pill, so I started talking and she said, “Stop. Take the pill and then finish your sentence.”

So I did and man oh man I felt better within half an hour. 

We just started chatting and swapping dentist stories. She was appalled that I didn’t have laughing gas. She hated that her dentist didn’t believe her when she told him that she could still feel pain after the numbing. She had to set him straight. 

“I’m not dealing with pain. It’s uncomfortable for me and it’ll be uncomfortable for you when I take your utensils.”

She had me dyin 😂 That girl does not play

Can I have some of that

6 hours ago, Ashlex said:

Can I have some of that

She’s a keeper for sure. ❤️

Appointment went well. They gave me some dry socket paste to apply at home and told me I should start healing quicker and feeling less pain.